Super Duper Sunday Football ft Hibs v Celtic

The Internet

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, Lucille's Thirsty said:

City are almost player for player superior to United with the exception of De Gea.

And Delph

Samuel Camazzola
45 minutes ago, Lucille's Thirsty said:

City are almost player for player superior to United with the exception of De Gea.

I wouldn't entirely agree with this. Delph, Otamendi and Sterling are certainly ones who could be bettered. 

Lucille's Thirsty
2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

And Delph

City 1st choice is Mendy though a superior player to Ashley Young.

Just now, Lucille's Thirsty said:

City 1st choice is Mendy though a superior player to Ashley Young.

Mendy isn't playing today

But yes

City have made good signings in summer 

Lucille's Thirsty
1 minute ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

I wouldn't entirely agree with this. Delph, Otamendi and Sterling are certainly ones who could be bettered. 

Mendy is City’s 1st choice mate and Stones and Kompany are better than what  Utd can offer.  Sterling or Martial on current form? 

Sterling? You mean probably the most improved player in the league and winning valuable points for city? He’d walk into the United team 

Samuel Camazzola
3 minutes ago, Lucille's Thirsty said:

Mendy is City’s 1st choice mate and Stones and Kompany are better than what  Utd can offer.  Sterling or Martial on current form? 

Sterling has come up with some important late goals but he is not on the same level as Martial, Mata, Rashford... He moves like the hairs on his arse are tied in a knot too. ?

De Bruyne and Silva are a joy to watch and Sane is only going to get better. 

I'd also say Valencia is a better option over Walker too. 

Lucille's Thirsty
6 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Sterling has come up with some important late goals but he is not on the same level as Martial, Mata, Rashford... He moves like the hairs on his arse are tied in a knot too. ?

De Bruyne and Silva are a joy to watch and Sane is only going to get better. 

I'd also say Valencia is a better option over Walker too. 

It’s all about opinions but I would have no Man Utd player over their counterparts except De Gea. And I happen to rate Ederson but De Gea is on another level.

Samuel Camazzola
1 minute ago, Lucille's Thirsty said:

It’s all about opinions but I would have no Man Utd player over their counterparts except De Gea. And I happen to rate Ederson but De Gea is on another level.

Yeah, opinions and how many see the same game in different ways. 

A team could be filled with galacticos in each position but not operate. 

I remember a quote from Roy Keane a couple of years back which he said if Ashley Young is a Manchester United player, then he is a China man. ? Still makes me laugh. 

Lucille's Thirsty
1 minute ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Yeah, opinions and how many see the same game in different ways. 

A team could be filled with galacticos in each position but not operate. 

I remember a quote from Roy Keane a couple of years back which he said if Ashley Young is a Manchester United player, then he is a China man. ? Still makes me laugh. 

I detest Man Utd but that why Alex Ferguson maybe the greatest manager ever he never had a team full of world class players but he built team after team.

Tynecastlesmychurch
1 hour ago, 1953 said:

From what I remember of that game Celtic went 3-1 up early in the second half then sat back and let us have all the possession that we wanted in our own half but as soon as we tried to move it forward they took it off us again. The stats didn't tell the true story, they let us have a lot of possession but we could do little with it.

Oh see I see everything through maroon tinted specs! So I'm probably remembering it better than it actually was. 

Samuel Camazzola
4 minutes ago, Lucille's Thirsty said:

I detest Man Utd but that why Alex Ferguson maybe the greatest manager ever he never had a team full of world class players but he built team after team.

I don't really get fussed about teams that are based far away. With all the TV money swishing about, the ticket pricing is very poor. 

I do like it when a real gem of a player turns up and Dave Silva is possibly the best footballer since Scholes to appear in the league. 

1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

Roond ye Mourinho ya patronising prick.

Park the bus now ya wank. 

Great to see the turd sinking away with his tail between his legs. He should actually think himself lucky City didn't dish them out a right dry shafting with the diamond cutter. 

Tosser. 

:spoton:

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, Spencer said:

If you have been at the last 3 games at ER I can't see how you think we match them for industry and endeavour in the Derby fixture. 

They fly out of the traps and score early. Maybe it catches us by surprise each time. Who could see it coming in all honesty...... 

I watched he last one, we were just very poor.

****ing hell, give yourself a break, we play Dundee first.

Hibs have never done what your saying at Tynecastlej

Have a day off.

I've just read that Celtic are now 68 unbeaten in Scotland. So if they win next midweek and we were to beat the at the weekend it would mean they'd done 69 and then got shafted. 

It's in the stars.

Just reading Brendan Rodgers comments on Scott Brown today, my ****ing word, if he didnt have so much fake tan on he would have a rid neck :sick:

Agree with the comments about St Brenda. I detect an air of despair about him when he makes his daft comments, as if he's thinking, 'Why has no big English team came in for me yet? Am I stuck here for ever?'

Re Mourinho and his boring football. He did his coaching badges in Scotland, of course. I can only guess that Craig Broon was his tutor.

Archived