Yeti Sasquatch Bigfoot

Stephane Grappelli

15 minutes ago, indianajones said:

They exist.

I've seen one. 

Now we're getting somewhere!  :thumbsup:

Please give us the details ... what, where, when, etc.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stephane Grappelli

• deesidejambo

• maroonlegions

• Pans Jambo

1 hour ago, Maple Leaf said:

How can you possibly deny that these noble and majestic creatures exist?  

Next you'll be saying that you don't believe in the magnificent, graceful unicorns.  Head in sand stuff.  :tongue:

Youve misread me ML. I am saying theres as much chance (or even more) of unicorns and Yeti’s as there is of the existance of a God but Some folk have zero issues believing that. 

7 minutes ago, Stephane Grappelli said:

Stay on topic please lads.  All this unicorn/Jesus stuff is just confusing matters.

You're right.  Sorry for mentioning unicorns.

5 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

You're right.  Sorry for mentioning unicorns.

Or are you?

Btw another excellent documentary to watch about sasquatch (singular plural like fish or Bill Cosby) is Ep1/S2 of the superb investigative journalism show, The Mighty Boosh, titled Call of the Yeti. Shows the beasts in a new light. Makes you think.

Mystical, not mythical, if you’ll excuse some rhetoric.

4 hours ago, TheBigO said:

Or are you?

Btw another excellent documentary to watch about sasquatch (singular plural like fish or Bill Cosby) is Ep1/S2 of the superb investigative journalism show, The Mighty Boosh, titled Call of the Yeti. Shows the beasts in a new light. Makes you think.

Mystical, not mythical, if you’ll excuse some rhetoric.

Yes I am.

Everyone knows that unicorns are figments of human imagination, so should not be mentioned in the same conversation as magnificent and noble creatures like sasquatch.

Or yeti. 

10 hours ago, Oliver Twist said:

bigfootronaldsm.jpg.bf82ab43dd1df4c4aeb4f8ecedd22744.jpg

Irrefutable proof.

This picture, plus that excellent documentary "Harry and the Hendersons", is bound to make a few Doubting Thomases think twice.

10 hours ago, Oliver Twist said:

Irrefutable proof.

Omg, thats some capture. The guy who took this photo is in for millions if he plays it right. So lucky.

16 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Omg, thats some capture. The guy who took this photo is in for millions if he plays it right. So lucky.

Indeed.   And anyone who thinks it’s fake is a sheeple.

rofl

lmfao

rofl again

wink wink

etc.

14 hours ago, Oliver Twist said:

Irrefutable proof.

Ronald McDonald has a single red stripe down the front of his shirt, not a red strip with a yellow strip in the middle. There's an outside possibility that this photo might be a fake.

Stephane Grappelli
On 15/12/2017 at 18:34, maroonlegions said:
A man released a video a couple days ago, claiming to be in possession of the head of mythological North
ANONYMOUS-FEED.COM

:laugh:

Hope all the Yeniers, Sasqueptics and Bigfibbers read that and admit that they were wrong.

• 2 weeks later...
Stephane Grappelli

Apologies but I forgot to mention The Abominable Snowman as well.  Certainly wouldn't want to leave those boys out in the cold, so to speak.

Cheers.

Edited by Stephane Grappelli

1 hour ago, Stephane Grappelli said:

Apologies but I forgot to mention The Abominable Snowman as well.  Certainly wouldn't want to leave those boys out in the cold, so to speak.

Cheers.

We just got WiFi at the local legion (The shed on the hill)

I was going to show JKB, specifically this thread, to explain what WiFi is all about.

I'm glad I had another look before I did that as some of the local furry people go there for a game of shuffle board (they're barred from the darts) and would have lost it and wrecked the place at reading your post. We just rebuilt the place after the fight between the furry people and the locals after the yearly game of tip the Moos for **** sake (a Glaswegian on the run ended up here 200 years ago). 

It was their decision to be called furry people and apart from Joe Shaves A Lot who wants to be called a tennis ball, they loos it at Abominable ( Joe always tells them they now know what it's like to be called something they are not and to just suck it up lol). Even Snowman will bring forth a hissy fit and the question, are you going to hang around for the week of summer so you can watch me melt. 

It is a bug bare with them.   

You were doing so well.

I will now show everyone the What are you listening to thread instead and I was so much looking forward to getting them involved in something other than hide and ******* seek for **** sake.

deesidejambo
3 hours ago, niblick1874 said:

We just got WiFi at the local legion (The shed on the hill)

I was going to show JKB, specifically this thread, to explain what WiFi is all about.

I'm glad I had another look before I did that as some of the local furry people go there for a game of shuffle board (they're barred from the darts) and would have lost it and wrecked the place at reading your post. We just rebuilt the place after the fight between the furry people and the locals after the yearly game of tip the Moos for **** sake (a Glaswegian on the run ended up here 200 years ago). 

It was their decision to be called furry people and apart from Joe Shaves A Lot who wants to be called a tennis ball, they loos it at Abominable ( Joe always tells them they now know what it's like to be called something they are not and to just suck it up lol). Even Snowman will bring forth a hissy fit and the question, are you going to hang around for the week of summer so you can watch me melt. 

It is a bug bare with them.   

You were doing so well.

I will now show everyone the What are you listening to thread instead and I was so much looking forward to getting them involved in something other than hide and ******* seek for **** sake.

And in English?

9 hours ago, deesidejambo said:

And in English?

Ok, as you wish. you are a goof. 

deesidejambo
7 hours ago, niblick1874 said:

Ok, as you wish. you are a goof. 

Thats more like it.  Much clearer than your other post.

MacDonald Jardine
On 11/12/2017 at 17:41, maroonlegions said:

Satan's biggest trick was convincing man he did not exist.  :laugh:

Give me the possibility of ET intelligences  existing over religious fairy stories  anyday. :laugh:

You want to slag off fairy stories?

You don't do irony clearly. 

maroonlegions
43 minutes ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

You want to slag off fairy stories?

You don't do irony clearly. 

The irony is lost on you mate.:P

Tell me what is the biggest fairy story then , walking on water, turning water into wine, curing a blind man's sight or rising from the dead , or  the possibility of ET intelligences ,  religious doctrines.  :laugh:

You clearly dont do irony.:laugh:

Bridge of Djoum
On 12/7/2017 at 13:14, Maple Leaf said:

Same with alien spaceships, the so-called flying saucers which were all the rage in the 1950s and 1960s.

With about three billion people walking around with a camera in their pocket these days, you'd think that pictures of them would be plentiful.  But they're not.

Which leads to an obvious conclusion.

A lot of sub-standard cameras going around?

deesidejambo
5 minutes ago, No Wing Mirrors on Trains. said:

He still mixes up the possibility of ET intelligences in the universe, which most agree is highly likely, and the notion that they are zooming around in flying saucers on earth only to be filmed by students and Mexicans, which most agree is garbage.

• 2 weeks later...
Stephane Grappelli
On ‎02‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 19:04, No Wing Mirrors on Trains. said:

This.

Although modern evidence is inconclusive at best the  enormous amount of Native American  place names across North America/Canada coupled with their ancient folklore (pre colonisation) indicate that these creatures may have existed at some point. Myths and legends being based on truth/facts 

Edited by jamboz

When I was a student and working in Skye one summer I went out with a bird called Marie who worked in the Broadford Hotel and she had the Biggest Feet I've ever seen!! Rest of her was quite normal. In really strong winds she could lean forward at an amazing angle.  :walk_man:

True story - but, nevertheless, I'll get ma coat!

Spent a fair amount of time staying with a first nations family over in BC. Sasquatch is very much part of their culture and history. They have sacred grounds with cave paintings from the elders years ago depicting Sasquatch. He is very very real to them.

One of our guides out there, a German bloke showed us photos on his camera phone he took personally whilst out hunting. Showed enormous foot prints in soft ground. He had his foot beside for scale.  A more normal and level headed bloke you will not meet and he says they are real.

maroonlegions
On 02/01/2018 at 19:11, deesidejambo said:

He still mixes up the possibility of ET intelligences in the universe, which most agree is highly likely, and the notion that they are zooming around in flying saucers on earth only to be filmed by students and Mexicans, which most agree is garbage.

Seriously, i have wiped the floor with you when  i have challenged you to offer any evidence of the above.:laugh:

You use the same old rhetoric and terminology of "flying saucer", "Mexicans" why because its a lazy and easy cop out way of making you look smart, when truth be told you are miles away from when it comes to this subject.:laugh:

Its true there was a spike in UFO or UAP"s sightings in Mexico, indeed the Mexican Air-force got involved to,as some of these unknowns were entering and leaving Mexican air space at will and they were treating it in a grown up and serious way.

You missed out anal probing. :laugh:

You also have shyed away from any challenge i have gave you to offer your own conclusions on those UFO cases that have had those in  scientific and military circles at a lost to explain after thorougher investigation.:laugh:

You refrain from commenting on the harder UFO cases that are  backed up with serious credible investigation and witnesses , why is that.

Tell us all why you refrain from engaging in any kind of grown up debate on such cases.  

Is it not that  you have nothing to add, and have no credibility to  match those who have  in  regards to the investigations  they were involved in , that is ,those still unexplained cases, thing is  you new all  that anyway before you posted your above sweeping  generalisation shite.  :laugh:

Edited by maroonlegions

22 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Seriously, i have wiped the floor with you when  i have challenged you to offer any evidence of the above.:laugh:

You use the same old rhetoric and terminology of "flying saucer", "Mexicans" why because its a lazy and easy cop out way of making you look smart, when truth be told you are miles away from when it comes to this subject.:laugh:

Its true there was a spike in UFO or UAP"s sightings in Mexico, indeed the Mexican Air-force got involved to,as some of these unknowns were entering and leaving Mexican air space at will and they were treating it in a grown up and serious way.

You missed out anal probing. :laugh:

You also have shyed away from any challenge i have gave you to offer your own conclusions on those UFO cases that have had those in  scientific and military circles at a lost to explain after thorougher investigation.:laugh:

You refrain from commenting on the harder UFO cases that are  backed up with serious credible investigation and witnesses , why is that.

Tell us all why you refrain from engaging in any kind of grown up debate on such cases.  

Is it not that  you have nothing to add, and have no credibility to  match those who have  in  regards to the investigations  they were involved in , that is ,those still unexplained cases, thing is  you new all  that anyway before you posted your above sweeping  generalisation shite.  :laugh:

Ok lets try - show me  peer-reviewed, challenged, and accepted and published in a journal like the New Scientist or equivalent, corroborated sightings of UFOs and I will read.

But YouTube videos and "evidence" posted on UFO websites  - forget it.  Roswell -forget it - it is documented that the USAF invented the flying saucer scam to deflect attention from their testing of stealth technology in the area.    They, as you know, even invented squadron badges with aliens on them to promote the story.

But I repeat -stop conflating the likely presence of life elsewhere in the universe, which many, including myself, strongly support, with flying saucers on earth, which many, including myself, think is garbage.       You link the two as if belief in the first one should also result in belief in the second.

Ands as for anal-probing - any psychiatrist will tell you that peoples subconscious sexual fantasies are easily projected into their other fantasies.  Anal-probing is a sexual fantasy that has been around since dawn of man, and the UFO phenomenon is a good way for people to express this without realising what they are really saying.

maroonlegions
24 minutes ago, deesidejambo said:

Ok lets try - show me  peer-reviewed, challenged, and accepted and published in a journal like the New Scientist or equivalent, corroborated sightings of UFOs and I will read.

But YouTube videos and "evidence" posted on UFO websites  - forget it.  Roswell -forget it - it is documented that the USAF invented the flying saucer scam to deflect attention from their testing of stealth technology in the area.    They, as you know, even invented squadron badges with aliens on them to promote the story.

But I repeat -stop conflating the likely presence of life elsewhere in the universe, which many, including myself, strongly support, with flying saucers on earth, which many, including myself, think is garbage.       You link the two as if belief in the first one should also result in belief in the second.

Ands as for anal-probing - any psychiatrist will tell you that peoples subconscious sexual fantasies are easily projected into their other fantasies.  Anal-probing is a sexual fantasy that has been around since dawn of man, and the UFO phenomenon is a good way for people to express this without realising what they are really saying.

Right be prepared for a rather informative and  very long  post, full of links you will never visit, points you will never acknowledge and i suspect a response from you that will ignore most of the credibility i have included.

In fact i suspect your response will  be the usual, a response  full of sweeping generalisations, ignorance on the subject matter and one i am responding to the one you just farted  out you sun dont shine.

So hold tight Deesy;

There was never a peer revived challenged and accepted anything of  UFO sightings as you well know so your straw man like arguments are void.

Again you show your self up for being totally ignorant of the subject matter and the historical side of it.Time after time mate.

We have been through this before and again i have presented this argument to you on your points raised  above, but you refuse for what ever reason to even acknowledge that there HAS been several very credible investigations into  UAPs /unknowns by the US air force that have involved credible scientific individuals.

I could post   "Project Blue Book" and  "Project Grudge" both credible UFO investigations carried out by the USAF intelligence's and scientific personal who were involved but it makes no difference to you, diddley squat in fact.

If you want a deeper look then see the UFO mega thread, as you well now i have addressed  a of your arguments your above.

There were several USAF UFO investigations carried out in the 50s and 60s which were chaired by various senior US military personal as well as scientific personal like the  leading atmospheric and  meteor  astrophysicist Dr James E McDonald and Dr Allen J Hyneck , both of whom sat on various military and scientific UFO investigations.

As you well now the UFO subject suffered massive ridicule from the scientific community , encouraged by the media , whom the phrase "flying saucer" came from, "flying disk shaped objects" was what witnesses fist described , you get my drift.

I could systemically list  credible invested  cases by credible individuals that show you could not be further  from the real reality of this enigma but whats the point you would still revert to anal probing and wee green men buzzing about in corn fields and probing Mexicans.  

On the subject of anal probing , Dr James E Mack a leading  and very well respected Harvard psychiatrist   interviewed  hundreds of people who claimed  something very extraordinary things /experiences  happened or was happening to them that they felt were not dreams. 

He found a large % of them were not describing waking dreams,  hallucinations ,were lying or suffering mental illnesses. 

Indeed Dr Mack found a good % of them were describing real and actual events. I could lie i have in the past post his links to his findings and investigations but its a waste of time as you would not look at them or take the time to digest it.

You again show your ignorance and redundancy of any real knowledge outside your personal  bias, a bias that is unaware of the work, investigations and findings of Dr John Mack that proves from a  highly credible  source, that not all claims  of  so called  non human experiences  by individuals are of a repressed sexual nature. 

A More Parsimonious Explanation for UFO Abduction

Caroline McLeod, Barbara Corbisier, and John E. Mack

A comprehensive commentary published in Psychological Inquiry, An International Journal of Peer Commentary and Review, Vol. 7 No. 2, 1996 ;:P

"We present evidence that abduction experiences cannot be readily explained by constructs such as hypnotic elaboration, masochism, and fantasy proneness. Abduction accounts cannot be dismissed as hypnotic elaboration because approximately 30% of these accounts are obtained without hypnosis. Finally, there is evidence that individuals reporting abduction experiences are not more hypnotically or fantasy prone than the general population. R"

And this;

Letter to Harvard University in defense of Harvard psychiatrist Dr. John Mack

Dr. Bruce Cornet, Ph.D.

"Even if Dr. Mack communicates his personal beliefs regarding these phenomena, or his personal beliefs are known to the patient prior to counselling, his integrity and honesty would have far less damaging effect than a psychiatrist who does not believe in the reality of such experiences or who refuses to consider such a reality when treating a patient. R"

What of  those very credible  individuals like Dr James McDonald , Dr Hyneck and the late leading Harvard  psychiatrist  Dr Mack, are they to be ignored because they were not  on the front of the New Scientist ,are you even aware of them and their findings?? 

On the subject of faked u -tube  UFO video's you would be well reminded  that it was me who listed a whole lot of fake UFO videos, naming the individuals, their u-tube channels  and  the organisations behind them.  CGI faked u -tube  UFO videos have done its job, it has convinced people like you to be redundant or become lazy in weeding out the 1% of actual footage that is not CGI faked shite.

I  posted a  list  of these fake  u -tube UFO videos and the individuals  responsible and their  u-tube channels  on the UFO mega thread but dont bother looking  just stick wit your one trick  tedious pony act with your  "every one is faked" line.

Again you would be advised to do your homework on this subject , it has a very serious credible  side to it, the side the media ignore and would never give the light  of day to, just like you i suppose, its not all about wee green men, anal probing Mexicans, and buzzing  about crop fields.:facepalm:

There are recent studies carried out in a France  and  Argentina involving their Air Force and some scientific individuals, they have found some very interesting data. UFOs, or want for a better terminology, UAP"s or "unidentified aerial phenomena"  are treated very seriously by various countries military intelligences.  

Look up Dr James E McDonald and Dr John Mack.

Take a look at GEIPAN in France. CNES is a very respect centre for  space studies.

They have been seriously  investigating UPAs  from a wide range of reports from various 

The  GEIPAN , Group of Studies and Information on Unidentified Aerospace Phenomena is an integral part of the missions of the National Center for Space Studies (CNES). The   mission of GEIPAN is: 

• the collection of testimonies of PAN observations on French territory;

• the analysis of the testimonies in an attempt to explain the phenomena observed (surveys);

• the archiving of the testimonies, one of the important objectives of this archiving being to allow the possible subsequent study by the scientific community of the unexplained observations;

• information and communication to the public. As such, he has since 2007 put online all its archives.

The  GEIPAN  is attached to the Deputy Directorate of the Toulouse Space Center. 

It is supervised by a  steering committee  chaired by a recognized person from the aerospace world and composed of representatives of the civil and military authorities of the country (National Gendarmerie, Civil Aviation, Weather, Air Force, Scientific Research) and CNES. This committee's mission is to analyze the results of  GEIPAN  and make recommendations to CNES on its orientations. 

It relies on a  panel of experts  - some 30 volunteers - multidisciplinary and scientists, who examine the most complex cases of observation submitted to them. They bring a real scientific guarantee to the analysis of the cases. 

Some might think that  GEIPAN  is a research organization dedicated to researching the existence of life or advanced extraterrestrial technologies. It is not so ; it is neither in its prerogatives nor in its competencies, in accordance with the missions of CNES, which is not a research organization. 

The  GEIPAN  puts the information gathered available to the scientific community and, of course, the public. 

http://www.ufoevidence.org/topics/Gepan-Sepra.htm

Here is part of a prepared statement  by the late  Dr James E McDonald that he gave to the "US House of Representatives" that held a very serious and credible scientific UFO Symbois; He hits it nail on head why there has never been a prolonged serious  SCIENTIFIC investigation of the UAP  situation.

Those present at this congressional meeting  ranged from all fields of scientific disciplines.     

STATEMENT OF DR. JAMES E. MCDONALD, SENIOR PHYSICIST, INSTITUTE OF ATMOSPHERIC PHYSICS, AND PROFESSOR, DEPARTMENT OF METEOROLOGY, THE UNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA, TUCSON, ARIZ.

Dr. McDonald. Thank you, Mr. Roush.

"I am very pleased to have this chance to make some comments and suggestions based on my own experience to the committee, and I do wish to commend the Committee on Science and Astronautics for taking this first, and I hope very significant step, to look at the problem that has puzzled many for 20 years".

"As Dr. Hynek has emphasised in his remarks, it is one of the difficulties of the problem we are talking about today that the scientific community, not just in the United States but on a world basis, has tended to discount and to regard as nonsense the UFO problem.

The fact that so much anecdotal data is involved has understandably discouraged many scientists from taking seriously what, in fact, I believe is a matter of extraordinary scientific importance".

I have been studying now for about 2 years, on a rather intensive basis, the UFO problem. I have interviewed several hundred witnesses in selected cases, and I am astonished at what I have found."

For his full talk presentation he gave to the committee of scientific academics see the links below you will not i suspect.

Long winded post with copy and paste, it was needed. :laugh:

STATEMENT BY DR. JAMES E. MCDONALD

1. Biography
2. Oral Statement
3. Questions from Committee Members
4. Prepared Statement

Below is some homework for you to study, come back when you have study  it and we can have a better grown up discussion.

Govt. & Scientific Studies

Abduction Phenomenon

Physical Evidence

On 16/01/2018 at 16:53, maroonlegions said:

Right be prepared for a rather informative and  very long  post, full of links you will never visit, points you will never acknowledge and i suspect a response from you that will ignore most of the credibility i have included.

In fact i suspect your response will  be the usual, a response  full of sweeping generalisations, ignorance on the subject matter and one i am responding to the one you just farted  out you sun dont shine.

So hold tight Deesy;

There was never a peer revived challenged and accepted anything of  UFO sightings as you well know so your straw man like arguments are void.

Again you show your self up for being totally ignorant of the subject matter and the historical side of it.Time after time mate.

We have been through this before and again i have presented this argument to you on your points raised  above, but you refuse for what ever reason to even acknowledge that there HAS been several very credible investigations into  UAPs /unknowns by the US air force that have involved credible scientific individuals.

I could post   "Project Blue Book" and  "Project Grudge" both credible UFO investigations carried out by the USAF intelligence's and scientific personal who were involved but it makes no difference to you, diddley squat in fact.

If you want a deeper look then see the UFO mega thread, as you well now i have addressed  a of your arguments your above.

There were several USAF UFO investigations carried out in the 50s and 60s which were chaired by various senior US military personal as well as scientific personal like the  leading atmospheric and  meteor  astrophysicist Dr James E McDonald and Dr Allen J Hyneck , both of whom sat on various military and scientific UFO investigations.

As you well now the UFO subject suffered massive ridicule from the scientific community , encouraged by the media , whom the phrase "flying saucer" came from, "flying disk shaped objects" was what witnesses fist described , you get my drift.

I could systemically list  credible invested  cases by credible individuals that show you could not be further  from the real reality of this enigma but whats the point you would still revert to anal probing and wee green men buzzing about in corn fields and probing Mexicans.  

On the subject of anal probing , Dr James E Mack a leading  and very well respected Harvard psychiatrist   interviewed  hundreds of people who claimed  something very extraordinary things /experiences  happened or was happening to them that they felt were not dreams. 

He found a large % of them were not describing waking dreams,  hallucinations ,were lying or suffering mental illnesses. 

Indeed Dr Mack found a good % of them were describing real and actual events. I could lie i have in the past post his links to his findings and investigations but its a waste of time as you would not look at them or take the time to digest it.

You again show your ignorance and redundancy of any real knowledge outside your personal  bias, a bias that is unaware of the work, investigations and findings of Dr John Mack that proves from a  highly credible  source, that not all claims  of  so called  non human experiences  by individuals are of a repressed sexual nature. 

A More Parsimonious Explanation for UFO Abduction

Caroline McLeod, Barbara Corbisier, and John E. Mack

A comprehensive commentary published in Psychological Inquiry, An International Journal of Peer Commentary and Review, Vol. 7 No. 2, 1996 ;:P

"We present evidence that abduction experiences cannot be readily explained by constructs such as hypnotic elaboration, masochism, and fantasy proneness. Abduction accounts cannot be dismissed as hypnotic elaboration because approximately 30% of these accounts are obtained without hypnosis. Finally, there is evidence that individuals reporting abduction experiences are not more hypnotically or fantasy prone than the general population. R"

And this;

Letter to Harvard University in defense of Harvard psychiatrist Dr. John Mack

Dr. Bruce Cornet, Ph.D.

"Even if Dr. Mack communicates his personal beliefs regarding these phenomena, or his personal beliefs are known to the patient prior to counselling, his integrity and honesty would have far less damaging effect than a psychiatrist who does not believe in the reality of such experiences or who refuses to consider such a reality when treating a patient. R"

What of  those very credible  individuals like Dr James McDonald , Dr Hyneck and the late leading Harvard  psychiatrist  Dr Mack, are they to be ignored because they were not  on the front of the New Scientist ,are you even aware of them and their findings?? 

On the subject of faked u -tube  UFO video's you would be well reminded  that it was me who listed a whole lot of fake UFO videos, naming the individuals, their u-tube channels  and  the organisations behind them.  CGI faked u -tube  UFO videos have done its job, it has convinced people like you to be redundant or become lazy in weeding out the 1% of actual footage that is not CGI faked shite.

I  posted a  list  of these fake  u -tube UFO videos and the individuals  responsible and their  u-tube channels  on the UFO mega thread but dont bother looking  just stick wit your one trick  tedious pony act with your  "every one is faked" line.

Again you would be advised to do your homework on this subject , it has a very serious credible  side to it, the side the media ignore and would never give the light  of day to, just like you i suppose, its not all about wee green men, anal probing Mexicans, and buzzing  about crop fields.:facepalm:

There are recent studies carried out in a France  and  Argentina involving their Air Force and some scientific individuals, they have found some very interesting data. UFOs, or want for a better terminology, UAP"s or "unidentified aerial phenomena"  are treated very seriously by various countries military intelligences.  

Look up Dr James E McDonald and Dr John Mack.

Take a look at GEIPAN in France. CNES is a very respect centre for  space studies.

They have been seriously  investigating UPAs  from a wide range of reports from various 

The  GEIPAN , Group of Studies and Information on Unidentified Aerospace Phenomena is an integral part of the missions of the National Center for Space Studies (CNES). The   mission of GEIPAN is: 

• the collection of testimonies of PAN observations on French territory;

• the analysis of the testimonies in an attempt to explain the phenomena observed (surveys);

• the archiving of the testimonies, one of the important objectives of this archiving being to allow the possible subsequent study by the scientific community of the unexplained observations;

• information and communication to the public. As such, he has since 2007 put online all its archives.

The  GEIPAN  is attached to the Deputy Directorate of the Toulouse Space Center. 

It is supervised by a  steering committee  chaired by a recognized person from the aerospace world and composed of representatives of the civil and military authorities of the country (National Gendarmerie, Civil Aviation, Weather, Air Force, Scientific Research) and CNES. This committee's mission is to analyze the results of  GEIPAN  and make recommendations to CNES on its orientations. 

It relies on a  panel of experts  - some 30 volunteers - multidisciplinary and scientists, who examine the most complex cases of observation submitted to them. They bring a real scientific guarantee to the analysis of the cases. 

Some might think that  GEIPAN  is a research organization dedicated to researching the existence of life or advanced extraterrestrial technologies. It is not so ; it is neither in its prerogatives nor in its competencies, in accordance with the missions of CNES, which is not a research organization. 

The  GEIPAN  puts the information gathered available to the scientific community and, of course, the public. 

http://www.ufoevidence.org/topics/Gepan-Sepra.htm

Here is part of a prepared statement  by the late  Dr James E McDonald that he gave to the "US House of Representatives" that held a very serious and credible scientific UFO Symbois; He hits it nail on head why there has never been a prolonged serious  SCIENTIFIC investigation of the UAP  situation.

Those present at this congressional meeting  ranged from all fields of scientific disciplines.     

STATEMENT OF DR. JAMES E. MCDONALD, SENIOR PHYSICIST, INSTITUTE OF ATMOSPHERIC PHYSICS, AND PROFESSOR, DEPARTMENT OF METEOROLOGY, THE UNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA, TUCSON, ARIZ.

Dr. McDonald. Thank you, Mr. Roush.

"I am very pleased to have this chance to make some comments and suggestions based on my own experience to the committee, and I do wish to commend the Committee on Science and Astronautics for taking this first, and I hope very significant step, to look at the problem that has puzzled many for 20 years".

"As Dr. Hynek has emphasised in his remarks, it is one of the difficulties of the problem we are talking about today that the scientific community, not just in the United States but on a world basis, has tended to discount and to regard as nonsense the UFO problem.

The fact that so much anecdotal data is involved has understandably discouraged many scientists from taking seriously what, in fact, I believe is a matter of extraordinary scientific importance".

I have been studying now for about 2 years, on a rather intensive basis, the UFO problem. I have interviewed several hundred witnesses in selected cases, and I am astonished at what I have found."

For his full talk presentation he gave to the committee of scientific academics see the links below you will not i suspect.

Long winded post with copy and paste, it was needed. :laugh:

STATEMENT BY DR. JAMES E. MCDONALD

1. Biography
2. Oral Statement
3. Questions from Committee Members
4. Prepared Statement

Below is some homework for you to study, come back when you have study  it and we can have a better grown up discussion.

Govt. & Scientific Studies

Abduction Phenomenon

Physical Evidence

So we agree there are no peer-reviewed, challenged, and generally accepted sightings of UFOs. 

Let me know when you find one.  

maroonlegions
10 hours ago, Stephane Grappelli said:

Can we please keep on topic?  I've said it already YETi some of you still insist on arguing. 

Might redirect it to the poster who made it  personal towards me with slanderous trolling based on noting more than a sweeping ill-informed and immature dig.

maroonlegions
9 hours ago, deesidejambo said:

So we agree there are no peer-reviewed, challenged, and generally accepted sightings of UFOs. 

Let me know when you find one.  

So we agree that you have lost the argument  against the case  that  ample evidence,  outside any peer-reviewed  thesis, that there HAVE been very credible investigations carried out .

And that those investigations that were carried out were done by very credible individuals that found a   large number of those UFO cases they investigated contained high levels of strangeness due to "fight characteristics  , sudden acceleration and out pacing and out manoeuvring of  air force fighter jets.

Radar cases that show unknown radar "hits" showing advanced teck.

And we can also agree that i was bang on when i said you would not visit one sing link i provided.

There has been independent scientific investigations by certain individuals, as i have provided,  people like Dr  James E McDonald, and Allan Hyneck  , indeed those investigations they carried out in the USAF" Project Blue Book"  and "Grudge"  investigations were carried out under stringent  scientific protocols.

And those findings they termed "unknowns" are as every bit credible as any peer- reviewed thesis.

So we can agree that  once again ,your reply  takes on the same old rhetoric, one that refuses to acknowledge that the ET hypothesis for a small % of these UAPs,  is a hypotheses of  credibility backed up by scientific and military intelligence  personnel.

Your case that the  whole UAP  historical cases has no base in any credibility, and is one off  u -tube faked, sexual deprived  Mexican fantasists and attention seeking money makers  is one of non credibility. A argument that has borne out of pure ignorance of facts.

I could post even more links to detail scientific investigated UFO cases contained in the "USAF Blue Book" termed Blue Book Unknowns" and the conclusions  reached ,buy why bother eh, only you now why you refuse to visit those UFO cases , digest  them and acknowledge that outwith any peer- reviewed thesis , there has been  a very credible and historical investigations and conclusions reached that give real weight to the possibility of the ET hypothesis .

Let me know when you find that there has bee NO  real credible scientific investigations carried out outwith your peer reviewed argument.  

Dont forget to completely  ignore Dr John Mack too.

Remember dont bother visiting those links i provided here and in the UFO mega thread because   your own personal bias has won the day. as we both  well know. lol 

4 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

So we agree that you have lost the argument  against the case  that  ample evidence,  outside any peer-reviewed  thesis, that there HAVE been very credible investigations carried out .

And that those investigations that were carried out were done by very credible individuals that found a   large number of those UFO cases they investigated contained high levels of strangeness due to "fight characteristics  , sudden acceleration and out pacing and out manoeuvring of  air force fighter jets.

Radar cases that show unknown radar "hits" showing advanced teck.

And we can also agree that i was bang on when i said you would not visit one sing link i provided.

There has been independent scientific investigations by certain individuals, as i have provided,  people like Dr  James E McDonald, and Allan Hyneck  , indeed those investigations they carried out in the USAF" Project Blue Book"  and "Grudge"  investigations were carried out under stringent  scientific protocols.

And those findings they termed "unknowns" are as every bit credible as any peer- reviewed thesis.

So we can agree that  once again ,your reply  takes on the same old rhetoric, one that refuses to acknowledge that the ET hypothesis for a small % of these UAPs,  is a hypotheses of  credibility backed up by scientific and military intelligence  personnel.

Your case that the  whole UAP  historical cases has no base in any credibility, and is one off  u -tube faked, sexual deprived  Mexican fantasists and attention seeking money makers  is one of non credibility. A argument that has borne out of pure ignorance of facts.

I could post even more links to detail scientific investigated UFO cases contained in the "USAF Blue Book" termed Blue Book Unknowns" and the conclusions  reached ,buy why bother eh, only you now why you refuse to visit those UFO cases , digest  them and acknowledge that outwith any peer- reviewed thesis , there has been  a very credible and historical investigations and conclusions reached that give real weight to the possibility of the ET hypothesis .

Let me know when you find that there has bee NO  real credible scientific investigations carried out outwith your peer reviewed argument.  

Dont forget to completely  ignore Dr John Mack too.

Remember dont bother visiting those links i provided here and in the UFO mega thread because   your own personal bias has won the day. as we both  well know. lol 

Let me know when you get a credible report of a specific sighting that is specifically identified as a UFO from another planet.

And be careful when using the word slanderous - it should be libellous and it could get the forum into bother if you make such accusations against other posters.

And John Mack?  All he did was interview people who said they have been abducted by aliens and chose to believe they were telling the truth.   Given that many alien abduction reports were from nut jobs in the US then anyone can choose whether or not to believe them.   There are plenty bonkers people in the US to use as material.   His work has never been supported by any credible peers.  but keep looking on your UFO websites - your desperation to believe blinds you.

maroonlegions

This was posted on the UFO Mega Thread. All these links are readily available on that thread.

Deeside will not acknowledge that as he just ignores any credibility associated with  the  global UFO situation , especially from a historical perspective.

He knows fully well that UFOs never stood a chance from day one from most of the scientific community but still none the less some did take it seriously and done independent research of their own that came with  the usual ridicule from scientific recourse and ill-informed  people like Deesy. 

None the less there have been independent and personal investigations outside mainstream science by credible individuals. 

Below is a list of credible UFO/UPA research and investigations. 

Deesy dont bother visiting those links , we dont want your cosy we word of wee green men buzzing about in corn fields and anal probing sexually repressed Mexicans shattered.

"Refereed journals, to which scientists turn for their reliable information, carry virtually no information on the UFO problem. Does this imply that scientists have no views and no thoughts on the subject, or that all scientists consider it insignificant? Does it imply that scientists have no reports to submit comparable with UFO reports published in newspapers and popular books? The purpose of this 1977 survey of American astronomers was to answer these questions".

http://www.scientificexploration.org/docs/8/jse_08_1_sturrock.pdf

Dr. J. Allen Hynek, Chairman of the Department of Astronomy at Northwestern University and scientific consultant to the U.S. Air Force investigations of UFOs from 1948 until 1969 (Projects Sign, Grudge and Blue Book):

"There exists a phenomenon... that is worthy of systematic rigorous study... The body of data point to an aspect or domain of the natural world not yet explored by science... When the long awaited solution to the UFO problem comes, I believe that it will prove to be not merely the next small step in the march of science but a mighty and totally unexpected quantum jump." (Hynek, J. Allen, The UFO Experience: A Scientific Inquiry, Chicago: Regnery Co., 1972.)

UFOs: THE EFFECT OF RIDICULE 

Admiral Roscoe Hillenkoetter first Director of the CIA (1947-1950):

"It is time for the truth to be brought out in open Congressional hearings. Behind the scenes high ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about the UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe the unknown flying objects are nonsense." (Statement in a NICAP news release, February 27, 1960.)

General Nathan D. Twining, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (1957-1960):

"The phenomena reported is something real and not visionary or fictitious... There are objects probably approximating the shape of a disc, of such appreciable size as to appear to be as large as a man-made aircraft... The reported operating characteristics such as extreme rates of climb, manoeuvrability (particularly in roll), and action which must be considered evasive when sighted or contacted by friendly aircraft and radar, lend belief to the possibility that some of the objects are controlled either manually, automatically, or remotely." (Letter to the Commanding General of the U.S. Army Air Forces, September 23, 1947.)

Scientific Resources;

There is an ever-increasing variety and number of sources where someone can find information on the UFO topic (e.g., web sites, news-feeds, blogs, social media platforms, journals and magazines, books, organisations, witness testimonies, videos and TV documentaries). However, reliable information can be hard to find if you don’t know where to look, especially information that is scientifically trustworthy.

At UFODATA, we have decided to tackle this problem and are proud to be the first organisation to share with the community a comprehensive and verified online bibliography and catalogue of valuable scientific UFO information about the phenomenon.

This scientific resources page contains our recommended references classified under eleven categories, providing you the sources for an in-depth study of the fascinating, complex and multifaceted UFO phenomenon.

Under the Resources’ sub-tabs Publications, Presentations, and Posters you will also find relevant UFO information that has been published in refereed journals or presented to scientific conferences, often by UFODATA members. Future specific documentation from the project will be regularly added.

Please take a few minutes to browse through this important background documentation.

1. McDonald, J. M. (1968). Statement on Unidentified Flying Objects. Testimony presented to the House Science and Astronautics Committee. Online at:http://www.project1947.com/shg/symposium/mcdonald.html
  1. Swords, M. D. (1993). “A Guide to UFO Research”. Journal of Scientific Exploration 7 (1): 65-87. Online at: http://www.scientificexploration.org/journal/volume-7-number-1-1993
  2. Swords, M. D. (2006). “Ufology: What Have We Learned?”. Journal of Scientific Exploration, Vol. 20, No. 4, pp. 545-589. Online at: http://www.scientificexploration.org/journal/volume-20-number-4-2006

H – Scientific Instrumented Field Studies and Research Plans (books and technical papers)

1. The Toppenish field study (Yakima Indian Reservation, USA)
  2. Project Identification (Piedmont Missouri, USA)
    • Book: Rutledge, H. (1981). Project Identification: The First Scientific Study of UFO Phenomena. Prentice-Hall.
    • Article: Rutledge, H. D. (1986). Project Identification: Thirteen Years and One-Hundred and Sixty Sightings Later. MUFON 1986 International UFO Symposium Proceedings. Mutual UFO Network.
  3. Marfa Lights Research (Texas, USA)
    • Books:
      • Bunnell, J. (2009). Hunting Marfa Lights. Lacey Publishing Company, USA
      • Bunnell, J. (2003). Night Orbs. Lacey Publishing Company, USA.
    • Publications:
      • Stephan, K. D., Ghimire, S.; Stapleton, W. A.; & Bunnell J. (2009). “Spectroscopy applied to observations of terrestrial light sources of uncertain origin”. American Journal of Physics, 77(8), pp. 697-703. Online at: http://uweb.txstate.edu/~ks22/pdfs/MLPaper_AJP.pdf
      • Stephan K. D., Bunnell J., Klier J., Komala-Noor L. (2011). “Quantitative intensity and location measurements of an intense long-duration luminous object near Marfa, Texas”. Journal of Atmospheric and Solar-Terrestrial Physics, Volume 73, Issue 13, August 2011, Pages 1953–1958.
  4. Project Hessdalen (Norway)

Dont bother with all of the above Deesy, its all faked by sexually frustrated anal probed Mexicans and  u-tube money making con men with absolutely  no scientific, military of governmental intelligence credibility at all.

37 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

This was posted on the UFO Mega Thread. All these links are readily available on that thread.

Deeside will not acknowledge that as he just ignores any credibility associated with  the  global UFO situation , especially from a historical perspective.

He knows fully well that UFOs never stood a chance from day one from most of the scientific community but still none the less some did take it seriously and done independent research of their own that came with  the usual ridicule from scientific recourse and ill-informed  people like Deesy. 

None the less there have been independent and personal investigations outside mainstream science by credible individuals. 

Below is a list of credible UFO/UPA research and investigations. 

Deesy dont bother visiting those links , we dont want your cosy we word of wee green men buzzing about in corn fields and anal probing sexually repressed Mexicans shattered.

"Refereed journals, to which scientists turn for their reliable information, carry virtually no information on the UFO problem. Does this imply that scientists have no views and no thoughts on the subject, or that all scientists consider it insignificant? Does it imply that scientists have no reports to submit comparable with UFO reports published in newspapers and popular books? The purpose of this 1977 survey of American astronomers was to answer these questions".

http://www.scientificexploration.org/docs/8/jse_08_1_sturrock.pdf

Dr. J. Allen Hynek, Chairman of the Department of Astronomy at Northwestern University and scientific consultant to the U.S. Air Force investigations of UFOs from 1948 until 1969 (Projects Sign, Grudge and Blue Book):

"There exists a phenomenon... that is worthy of systematic rigorous study... The body of data point to an aspect or domain of the natural world not yet explored by science... When the long awaited solution to the UFO problem comes, I believe that it will prove to be not merely the next small step in the march of science but a mighty and totally unexpected quantum jump." (Hynek, J. Allen, The UFO Experience: A Scientific Inquiry, Chicago: Regnery Co., 1972.)

UFOs: THE EFFECT OF RIDICULE 

Admiral Roscoe Hillenkoetter first Director of the CIA (1947-1950):

"It is time for the truth to be brought out in open Congressional hearings. Behind the scenes high ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about the UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe the unknown flying objects are nonsense." (Statement in a NICAP news release, February 27, 1960.)

General Nathan D. Twining, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (1957-1960):

"The phenomena reported is something real and not visionary or fictitious... There are objects probably approximating the shape of a disc, of such appreciable size as to appear to be as large as a man-made aircraft... The reported operating characteristics such as extreme rates of climb, manoeuvrability (particularly in roll), and action which must be considered evasive when sighted or contacted by friendly aircraft and radar, lend belief to the possibility that some of the objects are controlled either manually, automatically, or remotely." (Letter to the Commanding General of the U.S. Army Air Forces, September 23, 1947.)

Scientific Resources;

There is an ever-increasing variety and number of sources where someone can find information on the UFO topic (e.g., web sites, news-feeds, blogs, social media platforms, journals and magazines, books, organisations, witness testimonies, videos and TV documentaries). However, reliable information can be hard to find if you don’t know where to look, especially information that is scientifically trustworthy.

At UFODATA, we have decided to tackle this problem and are proud to be the first organisation to share with the community a comprehensive and verified online bibliography and catalogue of valuable scientific UFO information about the phenomenon.

This scientific resources page contains our recommended references classified under eleven categories, providing you the sources for an in-depth study of the fascinating, complex and multifaceted UFO phenomenon.

Under the Resources’ sub-tabs Publications, Presentations, and Posters you will also find relevant UFO information that has been published in refereed journals or presented to scientific conferences, often by UFODATA members. Future specific documentation from the project will be regularly added.

Please take a few minutes to browse through this important background documentation.

1. McDonald, J. M. (1968). Statement on Unidentified Flying Objects. Testimony presented to the House Science and Astronautics Committee. Online at:http://www.project1947.com/shg/symposium/mcdonald.html
  1. Swords, M. D. (1993). “A Guide to UFO Research”. Journal of Scientific Exploration 7 (1): 65-87. Online at: http://www.scientificexploration.org/journal/volume-7-number-1-1993
  2. Swords, M. D. (2006). “Ufology: What Have We Learned?”. Journal of Scientific Exploration, Vol. 20, No. 4, pp. 545-589. Online at: http://www.scientificexploration.org/journal/volume-20-number-4-2006

H – Scientific Instrumented Field Studies and Research Plans (books and technical papers)

1. The Toppenish field study (Yakima Indian Reservation, USA)
  2. Project Identification (Piedmont Missouri, USA)
    • Book: Rutledge, H. (1981). Project Identification: The First Scientific Study of UFO Phenomena. Prentice-Hall.
    • Article: Rutledge, H. D. (1986). Project Identification: Thirteen Years and One-Hundred and Sixty Sightings Later. MUFON 1986 International UFO Symposium Proceedings. Mutual UFO Network.
  3. Marfa Lights Research (Texas, USA)
    • Books:
      • Bunnell, J. (2009). Hunting Marfa Lights. Lacey Publishing Company, USA
      • Bunnell, J. (2003). Night Orbs. Lacey Publishing Company, USA.
    • Publications:
      • Stephan, K. D., Ghimire, S.; Stapleton, W. A.; & Bunnell J. (2009). “Spectroscopy applied to observations of terrestrial light sources of uncertain origin”. American Journal of Physics, 77(8), pp. 697-703. Online at: http://uweb.txstate.edu/~ks22/pdfs/MLPaper_AJP.pdf
      • Stephan K. D., Bunnell J., Klier J., Komala-Noor L. (2011). “Quantitative intensity and location measurements of an intense long-duration luminous object near Marfa, Texas”. Journal of Atmospheric and Solar-Terrestrial Physics, Volume 73, Issue 13, August 2011, Pages 1953–1958.
  4. Project Hessdalen (Norway)

Dont bother with all of the above Deesy, its all faked by sexually frustrated anal probed Mexicans and  u-tube money making con men with absolutely  no scientific, military of governmental intelligence credibility at all.

Please put me on ignore - and be careful about using words like slanderous.     

maroonlegions

More fakery by anal probed Mexicans no doubt and money making charlatans in this  quarterly peer reviewed  journal below no doubt.

This quarterly peer reviewed journal may not be as deep, or as informative  of the UFO/UAP  cases and investigations carried out in project Blue Book and  Grudge, or indeed by Dr James E McDonald,  and Dr Allen Hyneck ,but its taken seriously none the less. 

There have been other academic journals in pursuit of the reported UFO/UPA  phenomena with http://www.cufos.org/iurdvd.html being one of the best.

Another one below  https://www.scientificexploration.org/journal-library has been publishing great articles by some academics in the field. They went behind a pay wall 3/4 years ago and offered a few free free PDFs  to download.There have been about 12 journals since the mid 1950s that have featured genuine scientists and Arts PhDs

Journal of Scientific Exploration

The quarterly peer-reviewed journal, published by the SSE since 1987.

•  

"The JSE is the quarterly, peer-reviewed journal of the SSE. Since 1987, the JSE has published original research on topics of interest that cover a wide spectrum, ranging from apparent anomalies in well-established disciplines to "ROUGE"  phenomena that seem to belong to no established discipline, as well as philosophical issues about the connections among disciplines".

"More than 100 issues of the journal are now free online. Only SSE members can access the 4 most recent Journal issues. Members also can elect to receive a print journal in the mail as issues are published".

A professional scientific society;

"Since 1982, the Society for Scientific Exploration (SSE) has provided a critical forum for sharing original research into conventional and unconventional topics. Subjects often cross mainstream boundaries, yet may have profound implications for human knowledge and technology. We publish a peer-reviewed journal and the popular EdgeScience magazine, host conferences, and connect scholars".

Journals below;

Edited by maroonlegions

3 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

More fakery by anal probed Mexicans no doubt and money making charlatans in this  quarterly peer reviewed  journal below no doubt.

This quarterly peer reviewed journal may not be as deep, or as informative  of the UFO/UAP  cases and investigations carried out in project Blue Book and  Grudge, or indeed by Dr James E McDonald,  and Dr Allen Hyneck ,but its taken seriously none the less. 

There have been other academic journals in pursuit of the reported UFO/UPA  phenomena with http://www.cufos.org/iurdvd.html being one of the best.

Another one below  https://www.scientificexploration.org/journal-library has been publishing great articles by some academics in the field. They went behind a pay wall 3/4 years ago and offered a few free free PDFs  to download.There have been about 12 journals since the mid 1950s that have featured genuine scientists and Arts PhDs

Journal of Scientific Exploration

The quarterly peer-reviewed journal, published by the SSE since 1987.

•  

"The JSE is the quarterly, peer-reviewed journal of the SSE. Since 1987, the JSE has published original research on topics of interest that cover a wide spectrum, ranging from apparent anomalies in well-established disciplines to "ROUGE"  phenomena that seem to belong to no established discipline, as well as philosophical issues about the connections among disciplines".

"More than 100 issues of the journal are now free online. Only SSE members can access the 4 most recent Journal issues. Members also can elect to receive a print journal in the mail as issues are published".

A professional scientific society;

"Since 1982, the Society for Scientific Exploration (SSE) has provided a critical forum for sharing original research into conventional and unconventional topics. Subjects often cross mainstream boundaries, yet may have profound implications for human knowledge and technology. We publish a peer-reviewed journal and the popular EdgeScience magazine, host conferences, and connect scholars".

Oh dear.

• 7 months later...