Yeti Sasquatch Bigfoot

Stephane Grappelli

Stephane Grappelli

Saw an advert there saying "Know Your Yeti" so that got me thinking about these noble, majestic and some would say mythical creatures.

My mate and I are very firmly in the pro existence camp but when we ask some folk if they believe in them they look at us in a "Did King Billy attend Mass?" type way.

What do you guys think?  If we can get some sort of consensus on this then maybe we can move the whole thing forward.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stephane Grappelli

• deesidejambo

• maroonlegions

• Pans Jambo

All roads lead to Gorgie
1 hour ago, Ron Burgundy said:

As much as I'd love them to exist, they don't IMO.

They do exist, Santa employs them on short term contracts at this time of year. ^_^

been here before
1 hour ago, ...a bit disco said:

Andre The Giant vs Steve Austin?

OH HELL YEAH!

tenor.gif

No.

The real, original and best Steve Austin.

All roads lead to Gorgie
1 hour ago, Boris said:

The hair sample in that made me think how funny it is how the Yeti and Trump threads are now so close together in the shed.:pleased:

Edited by All roads lead to Gorgie

It amazes me how folk can believe in God so strongly that they will brainwash their children, mutilate them (& themselves), attend places of worship to sing and pray to a deity that they have ZERO proof even exists, quote passages from their particular bible in day to day conversations, come to your home and chap on your door to invite you to join their particular religious organisation and some will even resort to physical violence if your religion is different to theirs which includes persecution, rape, murder, war and genocide etc.

They believe that theres a special place for them where if you behave yourself your entire life, follow the religious rules and get on your knees and pray to their god he will let them into his 'special club' when they die to live their (after) lives in a paradise which is pain free forever. Otherwise you will suffer and burn for all eternity in a pace called hell.

They believe this...all of it, but not in any chance that there may be alien life, or the chance that there may be an undiscovered large hirsute mammal that walks on 2 legs and hides in extremely large forests in North America and Asia (forests almost as large as continental Europe). 

Thats what we are dealing with.

Personally, I believe there is something there. After all, new species of life are being discovered almost daily on this planet.

(I think the Loch Ness Monster is a load of tosh cooked up by the local tourist board and hoteliers in Inverness though).

alwaysthereinspirit
1 minute ago, Pans Jambo said:

It amazes me how folk can believe in God so strongly that they will brainwash their children, mutilate them (& themselves), attend places of worship to sing and pray to a deity that they have ZERO proof even exists, quote passages from their particular bible in day to day conversations, come to your home and chap on your door to invite you to join their particular religious organisation and some will even resort to physical violence if your religion is different to theirs which includes persecution, rape, murder, war and genocide etc.

They believe that theres a special place for them where if you behave yourself your entire life, follow the religious rules and get on your knees and pray to their god he will let them into his 'special club' when they die to live their (after) lives in a paradise which is pain free forever. Otherwise you will suffer and burn for all eternity in a pace called hell.

They believe this...all of it, but not in any chance that there may be alien life, or the chance that there may be an undiscovered large hirsute mammal that walks on 2 legs and hides in extremely large forests in North America and Asia (forests almost as large as continental Europe). 

Personally, I believe there is something there. After all, new species of life are being discovered almost daily on this planet.

(I think the Loch Ness Monster is a load of tosh cooked up by the local tourist board and hoteliers in Inverness though).

What if Nessie is God?

Just now, alwaysthereinspirit said:

What if Nessie is God?

Well when this guy comes:sterb147: for me I will be cooking down below for all eternity :thumb:

alwaysthereinspirit
2 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Well when this guy comes:sterb147: for me I will be cooking down below for all eternity :thumb:

I think most of us will be fighting over the spots furthest from the fires.:sterb032:::thatshot::

All roads lead to Gorgie
5 minutes ago, The White Cockade said:

of course they exist

one of them even played for Hibs

Tony Higgins

not much of a footballer though....

A few made it into the French rugby team as well. 

hqdefaultJ852JNJT.jpg

I’m an expert on this as it happens.

Try to get your hands on the documentary, Harry and The Hendersons. Very infornative and revealing on the subject. May well change a few opinions.

On 06/12/2017 at 04:15, Stephane Grappelli said:

Saw an advert there saying "Know Your Yeti" so that got me thinking about these noble, majestic and some would say mythical creatures.

My mate and I are very firmly in the pro existence camp but when we ask some folk if they believe in them they look at us in a "Did King Billy attend Mass?" type way.

What do you guys think?  If we can get some sort of consensus on this then maybe we can move the whole thing forward.

Same with alien spaceships, the so-called flying saucers which were all the rage in the 1950s and 1960s.

With about three billion people walking around with a camera in their pocket these days, you'd think that pictures of them would be plentiful.  But they're not.

Which leads to an obvious conclusion.

26 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

Same with alien spaceships, the so-called flying saucers which were all the rage in the 1950s and 1960s.

With about three billion people walking around with a camera in their pocket these days, you'd think that pictures of them would be plentiful.  But they're not.

The aliens loved rock n roll but hate The X Factor and are off ?

11 hours ago, TheBigO said:

I’m an expert on this as it happens.

Try to get your hands on the documentary, Harry and The Hendersons. Very infornative and revealing on the subject. May well change a few opinions.

One of my favourite documentaries. How it can be questioned I'll never know.

Stephane Grappelli
2 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

Aye-

A. They are too quick for folk.  By the time you have whipped out your camera phone the Yeti/Sasquatch/Bigfoot has phucked off.

Or

B.  The Yeti/Sasquatch/Bigfoot are too intelligent to live in heavily populated urban areas where every bugger has a phone with a camera on it.

Those are the only conclusions I can draw about these noble, majestic and some would say mythical creatures.

1 hour ago, Stephane Grappelli said:

Aye-

A. They are too quick for folk.  By the time you have whipped out your camera phone the Yeti/Sasquatch/Bigfoot has phucked off.

Or

B.  The Yeti/Sasquatch/Bigfoot are too intelligent to live in heavily populated urban areas where every bugger has a phone with a camera on it.

Those are the only conclusions I can draw about these noble, majestic and some would say mythical creatures.

Don't forget

Or

They're figments of human imagination.

That's a possibility.

EDIT:  How do you know that they're noble and majestic?

Stephane Grappelli
13 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

Don't forget

Or

They're figments of human imagination.

That's a possibility.

EDIT:  How do you know that they're noble and majestic?

Dunno how to say this but have you not watched the documentaries referred to earlier in the thread?  The one entitled "Bigfoot and the Hendersons" is particulary compelling.

I look forward to your response and please let me know if you like your humble pie hot or cold, with or without cream.

All roads lead to Gorgie
13 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Theres a fella works down the chip shop swears hes sasquatch...

If it's my local chippie then I can confirm it's true . ^_^

Suspect Device
14 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Theres a fella works down the chip shop swears hes sasquatch...

but he`s a liar and i`m not sure about you :)

2 hours ago, Stephane Grappelli said:

Dunno how to say this but have you not watched the documentaries referred to earlier in the thread?  The one entitled "Bigfoot and the Hendersons" is particulary compelling.

I look forward to your response and please let me know if you like your humble pie hot or cold, with or without cream.

Please provide a link to the particularly compelling documentary.

You started off this thread by asking for consensus.  If you've read the responses, you'll have been given your answer.  The consensus is that they're imaginary.

Stephane Grappelli
12 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

Please provide a link to the particularly compelling documentary.

You started off this thread by asking for consensus.  If you've read the responses, you'll have been given your answer.  The consensus is that they're imaginary.

They are referred to earlier in the thread.

There are also experts also on the thread also saying they know they exist.  That's good enough for me also.

On 07/12/2017 at 18:14, Maple Leaf said:

There are plenty videos of them on YouTube, made of course by students or Mexicans to sell to the ridiculous TV channels in USA and South America.

Mind you last seasons crop circle season was rubbish so maybe the aliens have zoomed off to another planet where they can mutilate more cattle. 

Stephane Grappelli
On 06/12/2017 at 13:17, Pans Jambo said:

Yeti ironically, some would say that the Yeti, Sasquatch or Bigfoot is proof of the existence of a divine power.  There is no way that creatures so noble, majestic and some would say mythical could have come into being just by chance.

9 hours ago, Stephane Grappelli said:

Yeti ironically, some would say that the Yeti, Sasquatch or Bigfoot is proof of the existence of a divine power.  There is no way that creatures so noble, majestic and some would say mythical could have come into being just by chance.

Aye OK. 

Keep kidding yourseld on if you wish. Theres millions just like you. 

Delusional. 

Its clearly swinging overly hairy naturists, that's why they always Feck off before you get your camera out. The ones caught on camera however are some twat in a monkey suit.

Stephane Grappelli
4 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Aye OK. 

Delusional. 

So you're a Yenier? A Sasqueptic?  A Bigfibber?

Stephane Grappelli
7 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

:wtfvlad:

Really shouldn't have to explain this.  In fact I'm not happy at all but just this once-

Yenier = Yeti Denier

Sasqueptic = Sasquatch Sceptic 

Bigfibber = Bigfoot Fibber

Like I say though, really not happy I've had to explain. Pretty cheesed off to tell you the truth.

7 hours ago, Stephane Grappelli said:

Really shouldn't have to explain this.  In fact I'm not happy at all but just this once-

Yenier = Yeti Denier

Sasqueptic = Sasquatch Sceptic 

Bigfibber = Bigfoot Fibber

Like I say though, really not happy I've had to explain. Pretty cheesed off to tell you the truth.

:arf:

22 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Aye OK. 

Delusional. 

How can you possibly deny that these noble and majestic creatures exist?  

Next you'll be saying that you don't believe in the magnificent, graceful unicorns.  Head in sand stuff.  :tongue:

J.T.F.Robertson

I've been in the mountains on numerous occasions but am yeti to see one.

I often wonder if the yeti would be herbivorous, carnivorous, or omnivorous. 

Im going omnivore, possibly with a liking for coconut mutiny bars. I could be wrong though. 

maroonlegions
On 09/12/2017 at 08:57, deesidejambo said:

There are plenty videos of them on YouTube, made of course by students or Mexicans to sell to the ridiculous TV channels in USA and South America.

Mind you last seasons crop circle season was rubbish so maybe the aliens have zoomed off to another planet where they can mutilate more cattle. 

Last seasons crop circles were not aliens. :laugh:

Seems  that all along we were just  getting trolled to feck.:laugh:

maroonlegions
On 09/12/2017 at 08:57, deesidejambo said:

Satan's biggest trick was convincing man he did not exist.  :laugh:

Give me the possibility of ET intelligences  existing over religious fairy stories  anyday. :laugh:

All roads lead to Gorgie
6 minutes ago, Tazio said:

I often wonder if the yeti would be herbivorous, carnivorous, or omnivorous. 

Im going omnivore, possibly with a liking for coconut mutiny bars. I could be wrong though. 

Omnivorous I have heard. Someone who works in Subway in the Pacific North West told me they often come in for the meat feast BIGFOOT long sandwich.

3 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Give me the possibility of ET intelligences  existing over religious fairy stories  anyday. :laugh:

Few doubt that from a statistical viewpoint there is an extremely high likelihood of life elsewhere in the universe.

But anyone who thinks they are zooming around earth in flying saucers making crop circles , anal-probing hillbillies, and mutilating cows in Argentina, is a tube.

Stephane Grappelli
5 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

Omnivorous I have heard. Someone who works in Subway in the Pacific North West told me they often come in for the meat feast BIGFOOT long sandwich.

Does he have any photos?  It'd be nice if he'd let us have a sasqSWATCH at them if he does.

All roads lead to Gorgie
10 minutes ago, Stephane Grappelli said:

Does he have any photos?  It'd be nice if he'd let us have a sasqSWATCH at them if he does.

No. I heard that the Yeti community living near to the branch have a strictly no photos, no selfies policy and will take their custom elsewhere if anyone breeches this rule.

24 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Fair enough, ml, but this is a deadly serious discussion about the noble and magnificent yeti/sasquatch thingamajigs, and/or the magnificent, graceful unicorns.

Please don't bring fairy stories into this.

maroonlegions
18 minutes ago, deesidejambo said:

Few doubt that from a statistical viewpoint there is an extremely high likelihood of life elsewhere in the universe.

But anyone who thinks they are zooming around earth in flying saucers making crop circles , anal-probing hillbillies, and mutilating cows in Argentina, is a tube.

What like these tubes who are following his man??

Man Claims to Be Jesus Christ and Hundreds are Following Him:laugh:

These kind of con artists  are the biggest dangers to people .:laugh:

What if those who are not hillbillies, and are from resected and credible  backgrounds are claiming RAPE by such experiences , they still tubes as you say for risking everything in coming forward.

Better to keep your mouth shut than face ridicule you mean.

maroonlegions
2 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

Fair enough, ml, but this is a deadly serious discussion about the noble and magnificent yeti/sasquatch thingamajigs, and/or the magnificent, graceful unicorns.

Please don't bring fairy stories into this.

:laugh: