What're you getting him/her?

Phil Dunphy

Shameless thread looking for ideas of what to get my other half for Christmas :laugh:

So what's everyone getting for their significant other?

I'm considering something from Agent Provocateur for her, but I suppose in a roundabout way that would actually be for me...

Fitzroy Pointon

Watch, earrings, necklace and the standard jammies, chocolates and a bottle of fizz.  

I got my credit union money through in October so I am done, kids done, bursd done, parents done.  Only a couple of daft wee things to get.  I am quite elated with this.  I now don't need to brave the city centre for any reason other than a few Christmas drinks. 

:pleasing: 

Fitzroy Pointon
1 minute ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

“The boy done good”

standard photo of some trendy handbag or watch.

:laugh: horrific patter.  

The old favourite. Slippers and a vibrator. If she doesn't like the slippers she can go and **** herself

A pair of slippers and a dildo. 

If shes doesnae like the slippers she can go and **** herself

IMG_2107.JPG

2 minutes ago, crunchy frog said:

The old favourite. Slippers and a vibrator. If she doesn't like the slippers she can go and **** herself

F sake ?

So far, she’s got some Harry Potter stuff (****ing loves it, the cliché), Dr Who book and one of those Phillips Hue Go bulbs. 

****ed if I know what else to get her. 

2 hours ago, Mr Sifter said:

A pair of slippers and a dildo. 

If shes doesnae like the slippers she can go and **** herself

IMG_2107.JPG

It's a vibrator mate. She already has a dildo. Me. :muggy:

Jambof3tornado
2 hours ago, crunchy frog said:

Ya 'ole smoothie you!!!

1 hour ago, graygo said:

New set of Halfords Essentials wheel trims for her car and a pack of 3 Ferreros.

She's getting spoilt this year.

Ha!

:):)

1 hour ago, Phil Dunphy said:

So far, she’s got some Harry Potter stuff (****ing loves it, the cliché), Dr Who book and one of those Phillips Hue Go bulbs. 

****ed will be off the agenda if you don’t do better than that!

:whistling:

been here before

I've thought about this, thought about that but know what? I just cannot be ****ing arsed with it this year. I honestly cant.

She's getting **** all.

3 hours ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Wrap an empty shoe box, and when she opens it and asks what it is. Well... It's an action man deserter.

Hartleys_Jam_Tart

I've got my boyfriend Adidas trainers and a Pretty Green jacket - both bought within 5 minutes on Black Friday when I was waiting for a bus on Frederick Street. And TRNSMT tickets. Done.

Murder mystery weekend.

Get a hotel, 3 course dinner and a murder mystery with live actors etc.

She loves that sort of stuff.

Winnock Hotel in Drymen do a good one.

26 minutes ago, Hartleys_Jam_Tart said:

I've got my boyfriend Adidas trainers and a Pretty Green jacket - both bought within 5 minutes on Black Friday when I was waiting for a bus on Frederick Street. And TRNSMT tickets. Done.

Dumped at Xmas - Nap.

No idea what to get her. She doesn't want jewellery. No point in buying her clothes. I mentioned one of they Amazon Echo things but she's convince they are used by the government to spy on people. 

Slippers and vibrator you say...

http://gif.co/voI4.gif

My other half just wants hard cash to go and spend herself. Who said romance was dead. I'll still sneak a few in that she has in her less than subtle way dropped into conversations over the past few months. More important is the shittest present competition, this year I shall be taking the shit present I get her out of the packaging breaking it and sealing it back up. It's the little things that make Christmas special.

A bow tied roond my welt. A massive bow.

Actually we’re treating ourselves to a really fancy coffee machine so have said no prezzies. Trouble is... do we literally mean none?? Shes up the duff, so another curve ball. Some savlon for the imminent stitches maybe.

scott herbertson
32 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

A bow tied roond my welt. A massive bow.

Actually we’re treating ourselves to a really fancy coffee machine so have said no prezzies. Trouble is... do we literally mean none?? Shes up the duff, so another curve ball. Some savlon for the imminent stitches maybe.

I’d err on the side of buying her a few other pressies mate. It’s nigh on 100% certain  that this is a rare occasion where no doesn’t mean no.

a couple of nice coffee cups and a wee tray would be my suggestion

you will be treated to the “but I told you not to get me anything’ faux outrage, but your stock will be as high as can be and a couple of forgiven drunken sessions are the least you can expect in return

I have a similar statement from the missus with the sting in the tail being she also has a significant birthday on Jan 4.i have that impending doom feeling already... 

2 Pandora Charms (got)

Edinburgh Playhouse Voucher (she likes the theatre, so she can choose which show to go and see) (got)

She likes candles so I'll get some Yankee scented candles or similar, maybe a gift set or might just make a selection up myself (will order by this week-end)

Might get her a spa day and or a meal or two on groupon.

Sorted.

My missus just got done for speeding and is shortly doing an awareness course. I will be getting her a copy of the Highway Code and if possible  a "Thirty's Plenty" t-shirt.  I don't have a clue what to get her and she will not give any suggestions even though I've asked twice this week.

scott herbertson
10 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

My missus just got done for speeding and is shortly doing an awareness course. I will be getting her a copy of the Highway Code and if possible  a "Thirty's Plenty" t-shirt.  I don't have a clue what to get her and she will not give any suggestions even though I've asked twice this week.

Get her a game to cheer her up

http://www.formula1-game.com/uk/home

2 hours ago, scott herbertson said:

Get her a game to cheer her up

http://www.formula1-game.com/uk/home

She's not much of a "game" bird. I have found some nice fridge magnets and a mug with the 30mph speed limit signage adorning which should go down well with the post prandial "presents at the table" routine. 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/30mph-Sign-10oz-Mug-Great-30th-Birthday-Present-NEW-/250775247730

scott herbertson
19 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

She's not much of a "game" bird. 

Why did you marry her then?

(joke)

Archived