JKB Sole Survivor competition. Fifth challenge posted.

Maple Leaf

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The three of you should all take a different result, just to make it interesting for the rest of us donkeys who are already out :whistling:

Special Agent Dale Cooper
40 minutes ago, tian447 said:

The three of you should all take a different result, just to make it interesting for the rest of us donkeys who are already out :whistling:

philip-seymour-hoffman-big-lebowski.gif

Just waiting for 'Special Agent Dale Cooper'.  About 24 hours until the deadline.

Decisions, decisions.  :confused:

3 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

Just waiting for 'Special Agent Dale Cooper'.  About 24 hours until the deadline.

Decisions, decisions.  :confused:

Sigh, I've been humming and hawing over whether we will sneak a draw and I do think we have got a cracking chance. Sellik are no great shakes etc.

However £250 is a lot of money (which would be VERY useful with my current circumstances) so I'll have to play the percentages on this one....

HOME WIN.

tenor.gif?itemid=5094641

2 minutes ago, Special Agent Dale Cooper said:

Sigh, I've been humming and hawing over whether we will sneak a draw and I do think we have got a cracking chance. Sellik are no great shakes etc.

However £250 is a lot of money (which would be VERY useful with my current circumstances) so I'll have to play the percentages on this one....

HOME WIN.

So if we're drawing 0-0 and Celtic get a last-minute penalty.

What are you going to be thinking?

::troll::

Just now, redjambo said:

So if we're drawing 0-0 and Celtic get a last-minute penalty.

What are you going to be thinking?

::troll::

I cant lose ;)

All three players have gone for HOME WIN.  You all have until 3PM tomorrow to change you mind, if necessary.

I know that I'm stating the obvious again, but if the Jam Tarts get a draw or a win, then the Sole Survivor contest is over without a winner.

There will be no :munny:

6 minutes ago, Helzibob said:

If I was still in I’d have gone draw.

I was sorely tempted...

19 minutes ago, Helzibob said:

If I was still in I’d have gone draw.

Yep me too.....in fact if there was only 3 left id have gone away thinking someone else would go for draw......

Need a winner:thumbsup:

It's interesting that, in the last two rounds of guesses, the three people left in have shown themselves to be risk-averse rather than being risk takers.

That's very probably why they are still in the competition. :)

One go for a home, one for a draw and the other an away, a gentleman’s agreement to share the winnings and you’ll get £83.33 each?

1 minute ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

One go for a home, one for a draw and the other an away, a gentleman’s agreement to share the winnings and you’ll get £83.33 each?

I'd be up for that... :)

1 hour ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

Is it not a rollover if nobody wins it? Stop making these suggestions!

9 hours ago, Special Agent Dale Cooper said:

I'd be up for that... :)

Me too - in response to the mean act of making us pick between Celtic at home or Hearts getting a win or draw at Parkhead. 

Just now, King prawn said:

Me too - in response to the mean act of making us pick between Celtic at home or Hearts getting a win or draw at Parkhead. 

Ok I'm in for a share.

7 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

The natural order has been restored ... everyone is cheering for a Hearts win.

It's a relief.  'Mon the Hearts!!

On 1/29/2018 at 10:40, tian447 said:

giphy.gif

And the winner of the Sole Survivor competition is POULTRY, who wins a prize of £250 for himself - AND a donation of £250 to a Alzheimer Scotland.  :clap:

https://www.alzscot.org/

Payments will be made as soon as I can arrange it, probably tomorrow.  :munny:

Thank you to everyone for playing the game.  There were some tough challenges this year, but many of the players did really well.  :bravo:

Mid Calder Jambo
8 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

And the winner of the Sole Survivor competition is POULTRY, who wins a prize of £250 for himself - AND a donation of £250 to a Alzheimer Scotland.  :clap:

https://www.alzscot.org/

Payments will be made as soon as I can arrange it, probably tomorrow.  :munny:

Thank you to everyone for playing the game.  There were some tough challenges this year, but many of the players did really well.  :bravo:

Well done to the winner and thanks for all your efforts ML.  Oh and well done to Alzheimer Scotland a deserving charity to receive the donation.

Just now, Helzibob said:

Well done Poultry. ??

Cheers Helzibob, just glad this charity will benefit .thanks Maple leaf for all your hard work. Must say Thaks to King prawn and Special agent Dale Cooper. Great Hearts men.

Well done to everyone for making it this far, and especially to poultry for winning it! :cheers:

When does the next one start? :whistling:

Archived