Confined Spaces course

Doctor FinnBarr

Doctor FinnBarr

Got to go on 1 for the next 2 days, which is all fair and well cos I,m not paying for it, but, and this is the bit that boils my pash, for the last 13 years I,ve been deemed responsible enough to go into milk tanks and silos to do repair work, then all of a sudden I require a piece of paper which states that I,m responsible enough!

Working for a 2 man firm its costing the gaffer a small fortune to put the 2 of us thro it and why? I,ll tell you why, the Corporate Manslaughter Law, nowt to do with anyone being concerned about my safety, their all just sheet scared of having to be Big Bubbas wife for the next few years should anything happen to me!

:mad:

I would explain it all thro the medium of dance but I can,t be bothered!

;)

Everybody loves Baz

Is is hard to get into ??;)

davemclaren
Got to go on 1 for the next 2 days, which is all fair and well cos I,m not paying for it, but, and this is the bit that boils my pash, for the last 13 years I,ve been deemed responsible enough to go into milk tanks and silos to do repair work, then all of a sudden I require a piece of paper which states that I,m responsible enough!

Working for a 2 man firm its costing the gaffer a small fortune to put the 2 of us thro it and why? I,ll tell you why, the Corporate Manslaughter Law, nowt to do with anyone being concerned about my safety, their all just sheet scared of having to be Big Bubbas wife for the next few years should anything happen to me!

;)

It does seem a dangerous job though given the stories about guys getting asphyxiated or overcome by fumes or whatever....milk can stink terrible like. :whistling:

;)

Did you go to the Mines Rescue Centre place in Crossgates to do that?

Just asking 'cause my work have asked if that is something I'd be interested in doing - not sure if I want to though as it'd mean they could have me working on site with ****ey pumps, or more accurately working in ****ey pits!

Doctor FinnBarr
Did you go to the Mines Rescue Centre place in Crossgates to do that?

Just asking 'cause my work have asked if that is something I'd be interested in doing - not sure if I want to though as it'd mean they could have me working on site with ****ey pumps, or more accurately working in ****ey pits!

Sibalds Trauning Centre in Armadale.

:confused:

Sibalds Trauning Centre in Armadale.

:confused:

Hmm, wonder why the firm I work for, based in Broxburn, send folk to Fife? I may have got something muddled up here. Could it be the safety passport in Crossgates and do my firm in fact send folk along the road to Armadale? I share your confusion.

Ok bye. :wacko:

Archived