romanov, good or bad?

Guest jambomickey

The Baldmans Comb
Okay, so what exactly do you suggest?

How can "we stand up to him and let him know we aint happy about the way he running our club."?

With the easiest and most effective weapon available to you which is to NOT buy a season ticket and instead support the club by becoming a walk up fan instead.

You thus send a message to the owners that you are far from happy yet retain your financial and spiritual committment.

In my case I also retain my self respect as no-one gets to lie and mislead me to that extent and get away with it.

With the easiest and most effective weapon available to you which is to NOT buy a season ticket and instead support the club by becoming a walk up fan instead.

You thus send a message to the owners that you are far from happy yet retain your financial and spiritual committment.

In my case I also retain my self respect as no-one gets to lie and mislead me to that extent and get away with it.

Ah see, well therein lies the problem. I already have my season ticket. As do 9000 others, so the message contained in any mass refusal to purchase season tickets isn't really a viable solution.

And quite frankly, if that's where you get your self-respect then carry on. But I won't be letting my ego get in the way of the actions I take as a supporter of HMFC.

Archived