romanov, good or bad?

Guest jambomickey

Guest jambomickey

what's it going to take for some hearts supporters to realise romanov and this paranoid regime are making a pigs ear of running our club? he going to keep doing it unless we stand up to him and let him know we aint happy about the way he running our club.

what's it going to take for some hearts supporters to realise romanov and this paranoid regime are making a pigs ear of running our club? he going to keep doing it unless we stand up to him and let him know we aint happy about the way he running our club.

Oh FFS...here we go again....

Good : First 3 months for me though some will argue that you would have to say the initial 10 months as the season culminated with us winning only our 2nd trophy in recent times.

Bad : Since May 06 bad is being very kind.

Guest jambomickey
Oh FFS...here we go again....

do you think he's doing a good job like? open your eyes and take the romanov blinkers off.

Guest jambomickey
Is this clown still not benn banned!!!!!!

that clown you refer to has followed hearts since before you were born.

do you think he's doing a good job like? open your eyes and take the romanov blinkers off.

No I don't, 'like'. But I'm getting sick of reading the same nonsense, day in day out.

Since you seem so intent on drumming up support for a protest, can I assume that you have plans to organise one?

that clown you refer to has followed hearts since before you were born.

Still waiting on you to introduce yourself. You said you know me so it should be easy for me to confirm you are a jambo. :)

Guest jambomickey
No I don't, 'like'. But I'm getting sick of reading the same nonsense, day in day out.

Since you seem so intent on drumming up support for a protest, can I assume that you have plans to organise one?

protest aint gonna do nothing when the guys a faceless coward and won't face the fans. if you were at last 2 agm's like me you would know why i'm so negative towards romanov and his puppets

maroonlegions

to be fair there has been lots of threads on this subject and many views aired ,i feel he has to get this season right for time is running out for a lot of fans patience , the whys and what to dos is a vicious circle of in fighting and squabbling amongst fans , it is frustrating to think he can end all of this by getting a quality manager and players ,he just about achieved this on the manager front with MM , that has not to be forgotten about and does give us some hope that he is well aware of our feelings about his running of our club , some light at the end of the tunnel maybe.:)

Guest jambomickey
Still waiting on you to introduce yourself. You said you know me so it should be easy for me to confirm you are a jambo. :)

yeah i will and you be as surprised as some others i've already introduced myself to.

yeah i will and you be as surprised as some others i've already introduced myself to.

Come along then a quick pm should do it. I like surprises. :)

Dr. Bapswent

hobo.jpg

protest aint gonna do nothing when the guys a faceless coward and won't face the fans. if you were at last 2 agm's like me you would know why i'm so negative towards romanov and his puppets

Okay, so what exactly do you suggest?

How can "we stand up to him and let him know we aint happy about the way he running our club."?

maroonlegions

ah mr petrie, playing the divide and rule game eh, yur a wee trier so ya are.;)

Guest jambomickey
Okay, so what exactly do you suggest?

How can "we stand up to him and let him know we aint happy about the way he running our club."?

well i'd suggest buying nothing with the ukio bankas logo on it. certainly wouldn't suggest anything that affects the players on the park because we gotta back the team 100%

Guest jambomickey
Come along then a quick pm should do it. I like surprises. :)

mate we both good jambos. we may differ on our opinions but nobody could question our passion for hearts. sure we have a laugh bout you accusing me of being a hobo

well i'd suggest buying nothing with the ukio bankas logo on it. certainly wouldn't suggest anything that affects the players on the park because we gotta back the team 100%

Hmm.

But you wouldn't advocate non-renewal of season tickets, I presume? Given that you already have yours for the coming season...apparently...

Guest jambomickey
Hmm.

But you wouldn't advocate non-renewal of season tickets, I presume? Given that you already have yours for the coming season...apparently...

no i wouldn't mate, ask gadgey if i ever miss a gam! i stand just along from him. ask alan r if i ever miss any games! we gotta back the team. i support hearts but i don't support romanov.

Gigolo-Aunt

That second place and cup win seems a hell of a long time ago now.

IMO we have been on a decline since then, a decline that is self constructed.

Romanov can easily turn it around if he wants to listen.

TBH, loosing patience with him.

Dr. Bapswent
no i wouldn't mate, ask gadgey if i ever miss a gam! i stand just along from him. ask alan r if i ever miss any games! we gotta back the team. i support hearts but i don't support romanov.

Eh!

Guest jambomickey
That second place and cup win seems a hell of a long time ago now.

IMO we have been on a decline since then, a decline that is self constructed.

Romanov can easily turn it around if he wants to listen.

TBH, loosing patience with him.

agreed mate

Doctor FinnBarr

Any team in particular?

:107years:

What an utterly pointless thread.

How about this? Instead of posting the same stuff on Kickback every day, why not get off your backside and do something of note.

The lesbians in the dating ad are not impressed.

mate we both good jambos. we may differ on our opinions but nobody could question our passion for hearts. sure we have a laugh bout you accusing me of being a hobo

No pm to confirm that you know me though eh ?

I doubt our opinions of VR differ that much.

scott herbertson

I'm going to say good, in answer to the thread title

(it seems to have nothing to do with the thread posts, but what the hell)

:)

Pants Shaton

Please launch this Hobo clown.

(Even if he's not a Hobo he lacks the mental capacity to contribute anything of value)

Chad Sexington
The writing style simply screams - Hobo.

It's a stick on.

you cannnnot say that he is good jambo.he meet you and prove it.vlad is a clown.when will you puppets ope youz eyes.

hearts_crazy

You're either a hobo, a thicko or both. Change the fecking record eh.

It may come as a shock to you but I would say that 99.9999% of Hearts fans know that Vlad is ballsing it all up, we really don't need 200 threads a day, (most started by you as it happens), telling us about it.

I don't go onto thickhobotossers.net and start 3 dozen threads about how "us hobos should be hanging our heads in shame about :107years:" do I? Just give it a rest, it's getting really tedious now.

hearts_crazy
you cannnnot say that he is good jambo.he meet you and prove it.vlad is a clown.when will you puppets ope youz eyes.

A true hobo (like the OP) would spell that pupits;)

He Who Cannot Be Named

Threads like this are a good start, barring all the hobo nonsense, unfortunately Romanov has another 9000 reasons to take the **** AGAIN this coming season and were approaching the time where something HAS to be done about it.. The fans need to unite again on this one and come up with something thats gonna force change. The hobo stuff is beyond a joke now.. and certainly not doing us any favours, we dont need someone calling the OP a hobo, and then others jumping on the bandwagon, we need to adress this issue, converse and then devise.

The problem wont go away untill the fans do something about it, then i can finally change my username.

ManjimupJambo

As an eternal optimist I still believe things will come good. The dreams and promises made aren't going to come true but I still think it's possible for things to come good.

Whether or not it will be this season, I have my doubts.

Why do you pretend to be a Hearts fan when even the most intellectually challenged human can see right through you and your kind?

Seriously, you are rubbish.

Jog on. :cool:

Look its quite simple - Eddie Thompson and John Yorkston both turned Vlad down, they were sensible. All at Hearts should have known he would be bad for us. Even at the start, Burley and the rants it proved he was wrong for Hearts. I'm not a glory hunter have posted anti Vlad posts since I joined in 2006, when 99% of JKBers thought Vlad was their Love God to worship on an hourly basis

As an eternal optimist I still believe things will come good. The dreams and promises made aren't going to come true but I still think it's possible for things to come good.

Whether or not it will be this season, I have my doubts.

Now you are on the wind up.;)

Seymour M Hersh

So genius, what do you suggest?:hobofish::107years:

Jam Tarts 1874
Look its quite simple - Eddie Thompson and John Yorkston both turned Vlad down, they were sensible. All at Hearts should have known he would be bad for us. Even at the start, Burley and the rants it proved he was wrong for Hearts. I'm not a glory hunter have posted anti Vlad posts since I joined in 2006, when 99% of JKBers thought Vlad was their Love God to worship on an hourly basis

So Hearts should have just continued to sell Tynecastle and play at Murrayfield?

Captain America

Doesn't the season ticket have the Ukio Bankas logo on it, so therefore by your logic you shouldn't have renewed.

Also the argument i was a Hearts fan before you were born doesn't really work because you don't choose when you were born, so just because you were born before anyone doesnt make you a better fan.

And for the record, i do believe you are a Hearts fan, but dude calm down with the negative posts every day, it's pre-season we still unbeaten in 08/09.

Now onto Vlad,

When Vlad came in did i think he was Golden God who could do no wrong - YES

Did i sing the Vlad song - YES

When Vlad sacked Burley, did i may excuses for him and still defend him to anyone who attacked him - YES

Did i wear a Russian hat to cup final - YES

Have i been p*ssed off/raging/miserable with past 2 seasons performances because of his meddling - YES

Do i defend him anymore - NO

Do i want a manager - Oh God yes ( so much so i talked up Weiss that much at work that you would think he was Sir Alex)

Vlad has one more chance in my eyes, 08/09 is make or break for him, do i believe he can get it right - the Child Hearts fan in me says Yes however the adult fan who sat through past 2 seasons says No.

So Vlad do it for the kids and win the league, cup, Diddy cup, festival cup.

P.s The kid won, i renewed!

Doesn't the season ticket have the Ukio Bankas logo on it, so therefore by your logic you shouldn't have renewed.

Also the argument i was a Hearts fan before you were born doesn't really work because you don't choose when you were born, so just because you were born before anyone doesnt make you a better fan.

And for the record, i do believe you are a Hearts fan, but dude calm down with the negative posts every day, it's pre-season we still unbeaten in 08/09.

Now onto Vlad,

When Vlad came in did i think he was Golden God who could do no wrong - YES

Did i sing the Vlad song - YES

When Vlad sacked Burley, did i may excuses for him and still defend him to anyone who attacked him - YES

Did i wear a Russian hat to cup final - YES

Have i been p*ssed off/raging/miserable with past 2 seasons performances because of his meddling - YES

Do i defend him anymore - NO

Do i want a manager - Oh God yes ( so much so i talked up Weiss that much at work that you would think he was Sir Alex)

Vlad has one more chance in my eyes, 08/09 is make or break for him, do i believe he can get it right - the Child Hearts fan in me says Yes however the adult fan who sat through past 2 seasons says No.

So Vlad do it for the kids and win the league, cup, Diddy cup, festival cup.

P.s The kid won, i renewed!

That is a good response to an otherwise crap attempt at trolling the board by a Hibs supporter.

I wouldn't have wasted my time.

*nods* :rolleyes::)

mention it before but jambo38 is no hobo.

Archived