What does Milinkovic bring to the team?

Jodami

Possibly the worst first touch i've seen in the flesh against Partick. Not sure how he done against County but i'll go for not alot in terms of what he brings.

14 hours ago, Smith&Weston said:

Another player we are probably paying decent wages for that could be better spent.  Will be very surprised to see him near the starting 11 come January.  

A winger that doesn't hurt teams.  Just what we need ?

Paying him peanuts. He was virtually without a club when we signed him on loan

57 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

He's very right footed.

Not his fault tho, he shouldn't be anywhere near the left side.

Needs a run on the right.

I'm not a fan, think he is limited, but like the left back position our left wing is also an issue.

I agree reference Moore, looked dynamic and direct v Killie.

Agree 100%. Give him a run on the right. 

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Great attitude and engine. Sadly has shown nothing else. Can only beat an opponent with pace. Sign of a bad player

23 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Give him a run on the right. 

:spoton:

:illogical:

He's a right footed left midfielder. Probably explains why he cuts in all the time. There is definitely a lack of left footed players at the club. . 

I'd like to see him on the right taking guys on

On 11/26/2017 at 22:10, ISMAparty said:

Great attitude and engine. Sadly has shown nothing else. Can only beat an opponent with pace. Sign of a bad player

like Wayne Foster?

1 hour ago, Cwapsy said:

He's a right footed left midfielder. Probably explains why he cuts in all the time. There is definitely a lack of left footed players at the club. . 

I'd like to see him on the right taking guys on

Like he was on Saturday? 

He looks keen as mustard.  His work rate for me is first class.  But his inability to go past a player is a concern, for what is essentially a winger.  Too often he'll run up to the full back, stop and turn.  That's not good enough when you are playing Ross County and Partick.  Nicholson and King had their faults but they at least tried to get past their man and hit the bye line.  He's worth persevering with but he looks about three quarters of the way there in terms of requirement

He reminds me of Suso in the sense that he is very direct and and looks to run at defences. Has a little bit of dig and aggression about him too, which I like. Problem is he has nowhere near the ability Suso has so is far less effective. I do think there is a player in there somewhere though but needs a better midfield to play off. 

I see a new player.

New to his team. 

New to this league and the type of football played in Scotland. 

If a player comes into a new team, from a totally different league and hits the ground running then you've won a watch because it rarely happens. Some players can take a few weeks some take a full season and some never settle.

They are not robots, they are not all built the same. 

He seems to be committed and tries hard. Can't ask for much more than that. Perhaps once he has bulked up a bit and adjusted to the pace and physicality of the game he will get on better.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Bauld said:

I see a new player.

New to his team. 

If a player comes into a new team, from a totally different league and hits the ground running then you've won a watch because it rarely happens. Some players can take a few weeks some take a full season and some never settle.

He seems to be committed and tries hard. Can't ask for much more than that. Perhaps once he has bulked up a bit and adjusted to the pace and physicality of the game he will get on better.

If we are getting player's on loan they should come with some kind of quality.

What you describe is blooding in a youngster or a long term signing- that makes sense.

For a guy on loan, he should be enhancing the team pretty much straight away or  it's pointless.

29 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

If we are getting player's on loan they should come with some kind of quality.

What you describe is blooding in a youngster or a long term signing- that makes sense.

For a guy on loan, he should be enhancing the team pretty much straight away or  it's pointless.

That's always the desired effect but that is also why I think loans should be players from Scotland (don't have to actually be scottish) or with previous experience of playing in Scotland. 

It increases the probability of them being an immediate success. 

On 25/11/2017 at 23:09, BigDave'sHeed said:

He's the best of what we have, however since I've seen him, I think he has a poor first touch, can't beat a player, very one footed and has a poor final ball. 

You must be watching the game from Gorgie Road. He combined well with Brandon on more than a few occasions on Saturday, was comfortable on the ball and was direct.

No final ball? I suggest you rewatch our goal at Firhill and tell me he has no final ball.

1 hour ago, Bauld said:

I see a new player.

New to his team. 

Nah, he's just shite. The Mourinhos of Kickback have spoken.

Ship him straight back to Genoa immediately.

He's had two starts at Tynecastle and looked decent both times. A handful of sub appearances and ditto. What's the problem?

He setup decent chances for both Stockton and Cochrane in the first half from the right hand side. Did seem to fade out of the game in the second half again the same as last week.

My prediction the champo managers in the hearts support will be hounding him soon enough.

The lad has something about him, I think he'll become a star for us. We could do with one at the moment.

The BBC must really like him as they seem to have him involved in four or five of Hearts chances. Either that or he actually brings something to the table. I did notice he lift his head quite a lot before crossing still he does not run at 100 mph and beat 11 players so let's get him out of the team ASAP 

Spoiler

14 hours ago, upgotheheads said:

He's had two starts at Tynecastle and looked decent both times. A handful of sub appearances and ditto. What's the problem?

Not allowed to say anything positive!

After all, it would mean that Levein has possibly signed a decent player.  Doesn't fit the stereotype!

1 hour ago, colinmaroon said:

Not allowed to say anything positive!

After all, it would mean that Levein has possibly signed a decent player.  Doesn't fit the stereotype!

Law of averages.

Archived