Womens Tennis

Bigsmak

Much better to watch than men's. It has more rally's and can be more exciting.

Also, the final of the Liverpool open just finished yesterday.

It was,

Caroline Wozniacki

caroline_wozniacki.jpg

Vs

Ashley Harkleroad

2006_04_17_nicole_vaidisova.jpg

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/tennis/2008-05-25-harkleroad-playboy_N.htm

" Ashley Harkleroad, the 61st-ranked American who lost to Serena Williams 6-2, 6-1 on Sunday in the first round of the French Open, said she posed for the August edition of Playboy magazine.

"I thought about it, and it was something that I did," Harkleroad said after the match. "I'm proud of my body. I was representing a female athlete's body.""

I P Knightley
Much better to watch than men's. It has more rally's and can be more exciting.

Also, the final of the Liverpool open just finished yesterday.

It was,

Caroline Wozniacki

Vs

Ashley Harkleroad

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/tennis/2008-05-25-harkleroad-playboy_N.htm

I'd imagine that Ashley would be even prouder of her body if it had a nice pair of chestybumps attached to the front.

The only reason that the rallies are longer is that they just pat the ball back and forth to each other. There's not the same shot-making that you get in men's tennis.

That said, if they were to play competitive shots, the matches would be over in no time and none of them would get sweaty :dribble:

Men's tennis, even on grass, is producing more exciting (if shorter) points nowadays.

Come Wimbledon, you'll see a much greater proportion of men's matches going further than straight sets than you'll see in the women's. You'll also see a far greater proportion of women's matches end in straight sets but with the loser getting no more than 2 games a set. To me, those are measures of competitiveness.

All that said:

sharapova.jpg

Say What Again
I'd imagine that Ashley would be even prouder of her body if it had a nice pair of chestybumps attached to the front.

I've always felt they must disadvantage the like of Jelena Dokic. Not that I'm complaining about it.

jelena%20Dokic.jpg

jelena-dokic.jpg

Harkleroad4362.jpg

They are not that bad!

I P Knightley
Harkleroad4362.jpg

They are not that bad!

Hmmm....

Better than that first photo.

But she'd be even prouder with bigger ones, though.

Men's tennis is infinitely better to watch, although I do enjoy the occasional woman's game, if Ivanovic, Sharapova or Hantuchova are playing ;)

ana-ivanovic3_s_000.jpg

I P Knightley
Men's tennis is infinitely better to watch, although I do enjoy the occasional woman's game, if Ivanovic, Sharapova or Hantuchova are playing ;)

ana-ivanovic3_s_000.jpg

When Ana and I get married, it's going to be the biggest fairytale wedding ever...

jambos are go!

Womens tennis is woeful and totally not all it should be. You wont see poor athletes or immature youths prosper on the mens tour very often. The Williams sisters dad selected tennis in front of other sports for his athletic girls because the standard was so bad and they had the best chance to reach the top. He was right.

coppercrutch
I've always felt they must disadvantage the like of Jelena Dokic. Not that I'm complaining about it.

Not bad from behind either. What a fantastic rear end. :eek:

jelena-dokic16.jpg

And how nice does she look here....

DokicMyskina.jpg

shaun.lawson
Not bad from behind either. What a fantastic rear end. :eek:

And how nice does she look here....

Dokic? She's hideous, man! Stick to fantasising about BBC complaints responders! ;)

Harkleroad, Tatiana Golovin or Nicole Vaidisova, though...

tennis.jpg

tatiana_golovin_in_game.jpg

070026_1.jpg

Not, mind you, that any of them hold a candle to simply the most beautiful woman ever to walk this earth. Gentlemen and gentlemen, please be upstanding for the one, the only, star of many a teenage wet dream and my future girlfriend (not that she knows this yet, of course): Gabriela Sabatini.

278080600133_0_ALB.jpg

2004343672.jpg

gabyPool.jpg

coppercrutch
Dokic? She's hideous, man! Stick to fantasising about BBC complaints responders! ;)

Gabriela Sabatini.

Hideous !! Are you mental..........

I would agree Sabatini was hot though :)

shaun.lawson
Hideous !! Are you mental..........

I would agree Sabatini was hot though :)

Yup, hideous. A face which never really grew into her body, that ghastly birth mark next to her lip, the father from hell - no thanks! The girl next to her in the pic you used above, Anastasia Myskina (first ever Russian woman to win a Grand Slam, the 2004 French Open) is actually far, far nicer:

myskina_small.jpg

And what do you mean, Sabatini was hot? She is hot! Some women actually get ever more attractive as they get older - and Gaby, not far off 38 now, has still got it, and then some. She will be mine, oh yes: she will be mine... :)

coppercrutch
Are you mental..........

Sabatini.......... She will be mine, oh yes: she will be mine... :)

Thanks for confirming my thoughts...

:)

Archived