Ehlvis wants to go abroad

Makween

I thought he'd retire and stick to the Scotland job. Good news that he's away, the Gyle is now safe again. ;)

Seems strange to move abroad and perhaps lose out on that position. Unless he's going to somewhere like Qatar, where he could pick up a lot of cash for not a lot. He strikes me as a bit of a money-grabber, so a move like that wouldn't surprise me.

Hopefully back at Tynecastle in some capacity.

Imagine the gaining of experience and leadership and the burning of season tickets by an 'element' in our 'support' in the one fell swoop......it's just too good. ;)

I wouldn't burn my season ticket. I supported Hearts when Rix was in charge, and Ehlvis isn't all that much worse than him.

Some dafties dont half get excited about one goal celebration. parochial, blinkered and ignorant in the true sense of the word... and that's without the thinly-veiled sectarian references from some.

Doesn't mean you're not a Hearts fan, just means you're a bit embarassing the the more fair-minded Hearts fans :)

Posts like this (and the above from Thor, who handily enough has an H in his name) are always funny. If I ever did stop supporting Hearts, which I wouldn't, they'd be losing out on far more revenue than they would if the vast majority of Kickback did.

You mean Elvis?

He'll end up back at Hearts when he retires.

No, I mean Ehlvis.

I

If I ever did stop supporting Hearts, which I wouldn't, they'd be losing out on far more revenue than they would if the vast majority of Kickback did.

Do they really pay that much to fa**y about as a Tynie Tiger ?

The People's Chimp
If I ever did stop supporting Hearts, which I wouldn't, they'd be losing out on far more revenue than they would if the vast majority of Kickback did.

You must love the pies and that revolution sportswear. An appealing sight no doubt!

Pete Seeger
Has he been back in Edinburgh recently?

I'll bet he's still sh*tting himself about that day.

He lives near Terry in Cramond.

Do they really pay that much to fa**y about as a Tynie Tiger ?

Read what I said again. Your post didn't even make sense.

You must love the pies and that revolution sportswear. An appealing sight no doubt!

I'm extremely well dressed, and would never wear club leisurewear.

I'm extremely well dressed, and would never wear club leisurewear.

so were the pictures of you lounging about in the hearts bikini doctored??

great pins by the way ;)

so were the pictures of you lounging about in the hearts bikini doctored??

great pins by the way ;)

It wasn't a Jearts bikini, it just happened to be maroon. :mad:

It was difficult to accesorise with maroon heels and a handbag, but I did my best. :sad:

It wasn't a Jearts bikini, it just happened to be maroon. :mad:

It was difficult to accesorise with maroon heels and a handbag, but I did my best. :sad:

hey don't mind me, i'm just jealous you looked better in a bikini than me :(

Read what I said again. Your post didn't even make sense.

Hmm, it does you know. Seeing your such an amazing Hearts fan I would have thought you did your current role for free thereby saving Hearts money. If you stopped Hearts would have to pay someone else to do it.

Hmm, it does you know. Seeing your such an amazing Hearts fan I would have thought you did your current role for free thereby saving Hearts money. If you stopped Hearts would have to pay someone else to do it.

Almost a nice save, as in "it would be if being a fan and being a club employee were compatible".

I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up at Burnley. Owen Coyle is doing a Levein and trying to buy half of Scotland.

I fully expect Coyle to be sacked next season.

A bit of an odd statement for someone who chose Celtic over Charlton as he didn't want to uproot his kids.

Shotgun-Boogie

I destest all you Elvis haters. Childish I know, but it just go's to show how divided we've all become under Vlad's control.

We're always quick to demonise other clubs fans. e.g. Hibs = Vermin, Celtic = Soap Dodgers etc. So how do you think we're perceived? Whinging F@nnies?

PS: Elvis, come to Australia mate. I'll cheer you on.

I destest all you Elvis haters. Childish I know, but it just go's to show how divided we've all become under Vlad's control.

We're always quick to demonise other clubs fans. e.g. Hibs = Vermin, Celtic = Soap Dodgers etc. So how do you think we're perceived? Whinging F@nnies?

"Childish" doesn't cover this infantile dross! :rolleyes:

Here's some hay. Away and feed you're high horse

Dirk Diggler
A bit of an odd statement for someone who chose Celtic over Charlton as he didn't want to uproot his kids.

:)

Archived