Warsaw to Brussels

neave

I'm looking to fly from Warsaw to Brussels on the 27th of this month, guys, but I can't find any sort of concrete sites or anything like that.

Can anyone point me in the direction of an airline that offers this flight and is relatively cheap?

Thanks.

christhejambo

http://www.skyscanner.net

Great wee site for finding out routes, cheapest times of the month to fly etc. A quick search would suggest that it is cheapest (by some distance) to fly from Warsaw to Brussels S. Charleroi, rather than to Brussels Int'l.

For the date you want, a single looks to be only about ?65ish incl tax. with Wizz airlines- not one im that familiar with, but seems good value to me.

Good luck.

Is this for the 'balls-to-the-wall' metal thing?

Three Sisters on Samstag, ya?

It's 'ja' :P

And, aye, sounds good. Can we double it up as my going away drink thing? :D

http://www.skyscanner.net

Great wee site for finding out routes, cheapest times of the month to fly etc. A quick search would suggest that it is cheapest (by some distance) to fly from Warsaw to Brussels S. Charleroi, rather than to Brussels Int'l.

For the date you want, a single looks to be only about ?65ish incl tax. with Wizz airlines- not one im that familiar with, but seems good value to me.

Good luck.

Thanks for the help, mate. I naively thought I would be able to get there and back for under ?100.

Looks like I'm going to have to miss Graspop and shag my Polish burd instead :( It's a tough life.

Neave

Try Wizz Air

Just had a wee look at that one earlier mate and it's still too expensive, unfortunately. 580zl is roughly ?145 and I was really looking to get over and back for around ?80. Even then, I'd be looking between the cushions of the sofa for some extra dough.

Thanks anyway, though.

It's 'ja' :P

And, aye, sounds good. Can we double it up as my going away drink thing? :D

Aye sounds good.

Archived