Hating Vlad does not make you a Hobo

jamief9

It seems to me that no one on here is very much interested in any "alternatives". They exist, and have been discussed at length in various forums, but Kickback (which should be taking leadership on this issue) has a head in the sand attitude.

The problem is, the alternatives are painful. But if you think that Vlad IS killing Hearts then any alternative to him is worth the pain if it means the club's survival.

What are these alternatives and where have they been discussed? Feel free to point us in the right direction if we're missing something that has been happening elsewhere. Which forums?

Guest juvehearts

Quote:

Originally Posted by rudi viewpost.gif

therefore I cannot support Hearts right now.

Kindly p*** off, then.

Acey where does that leave me then?

i cannot support the current set-up at the club but can still follow hearts.

I just dont give hearts any of my money anymore, do i have to p*** off then too?:confused::dribble:.

Seymour M Hersh
What are these alternatives and where have they been discussed? Feel free to point us in the right direction if we're missing something that has been happening elsewhere. Which forums?

thewheelsofourhousesgoroundandround.net I would guess. You can only post on there with an economics degree you know!:107years:

therefore I cannot support Hearts right now.
Kindly p*** off, then[/b'].

Hmmm...

This coming from the guy that said "I'd enjoy Queens winning tomorrow more than I've enjoyed Hearts' two cup wins" the day before this years Scottish cup final.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
:hobofish::hobofish::hobofish::hobofish::hobofish::hobofish::hobofish::hobofish::hobofish::hobofish:

Hobo

Where would this thread rank in the Classic Threads Hall of Fame?

Archived