Hating Vlad does not make you a Hobo

jamief9

There is something that is becoming fundamentally wrong with this site, which threatens its whole concept. It is clear from various recent threads that there exist two clear schools of thought on Romanov. Many still believe and support him, which is a view that they are more than entitled to. Others like myself have simply had enough of him, which again is an opinion that we are entitled to. However this does not make us dirty Hobos! Unlike many of you, my love for Hearts is not ?unconditional? as a paying customer I expect something in return i.e entertainment, excitement, commitment, passion etc??? but above all of this I feel that we deserve honesty and we are currently NOT getting this from Romanov. Now before people start saying I smell a Hobo etc?.. I travel further than most and at great financial cost to see Hearts I have also spread the gospel down south and have played my part in recruiting many new Hearts fans who also now pay to see our club. Hopefully this will put an end to all these posters who lack the ability to construct a sensible argument for Romanov other than ?you are a Hobo? and ?there are no alternatives?.

handshake_thumb.JPG

There is something that is becoming fundamentally wrong with this site, which threatens its whole concept. It is clear from various recent threads that there exist two clear schools of thought on Romanov. Many still believe and support him, which is a view that they are more than entitled to. Others like myself have simply had enough of him, which again is an opinion that we are entitled to. However this does not make us dirty Hobos! Unlike many of you, my love for Hearts is not ?unconditional? as a paying customer I expect something in return i.e entertainment, excitement, commitment, passion etc??? but above all of this I feel that we deserve honesty and we are currently NOT getting this from Romanov. Now before people start saying I smell a Hobo etc?.. I travel further than most and at great financial cost to see Hearts I have also spread the gospel down south and have played my part in recruiting many new Hearts fans who also now pay to see our club. Hopefully this will put an end to all these posters who lack the ability to construct a sensible argument for Romanov other than ?you are a Hobo? and ?there are no alternatives?.

How dare you have had enough? We'd be at Murrayfield without him ;)

More concerned that your love for the club is not unconditional. That doesn't mean you are either pro or anti Vlad if you have unconditional love for the JT's.

Hearts are the important thing, unconditionally!

I agree though that the term Hobo is trotted out and used as a retort to posters who others don't agree with.

Sometimes it is actually true however - but they are usually easier to spot.

More concerned that your love for the club is not unconditional. That doesn't mean you are either pro or anti Vlad if you have unconditional love for the JT's.

Hearts are the important thing, unconditionally!

I agree though that the term Hobo is trotted out and used as a retort to posters who others don't agree with.

Sometimes it is actually true however - but they are usually easier to spot.

:hobofish:

Dr. Bapswent

superfan.gif

Is that a Chelsea top in the front?

Is that a Chelsea top in the front?

Quite clearly Everton, unless Chang are Chelsea's new sponsors :confused:

Dr. Bapswent
Quite clearly Everton, unless Chang are Chelsea's new sponsors :confused:

Ah yes, my mistake.

Jeez, I didn't even see the big Everton flag on the wall neither.

DOH

Snap mate I love Hearts and can't stand Vlad so I guess we are in the same boat- all i am asking for is the truth which we all deserve surely?

But, currently, there are no realistic alternatives.

It's as if you're looking for somebody who'll argue with you but agree not to exploit a glaring weakness in your position.

As if your confidence in your case was so weak that you're not prepared to fight for it unless your opponents tie one hand behind their metaphorical back.

Or possibly you're not actually interested in a debate that might lead to any change of opinion and are just wanting people to spar with in an effort to get your frustration out through rant therapy.

Or maybe you're just ranting, incoherently in an effort to wind people up because you're a verminous Hobo lowlife junkie. But let's give you the benefit of the doubt.

What would you like to argue about?

We_are_the_Hearts

Well said mate.

I started off thinking Vlad was the best thing since sliced bread but always remember him saying he hoped he was as popular with his decisions in the future, when we were top of the league and unbeaten (after Livi away!). Strange comment to make at the time. I then found myself looking for excuses for his actions after Burleygate and still backing him.Then I realised there were no excuses and he needed to change his ways. Now I just want rid as I think I will struggle to ever be convinced he HAS changed his ways.

Guest JamboRobbo
But, currently, there are no realistic alternatives.

Ah, that old excuse. There were no realistic alternatives to Pieman either. Didn't stop him being criticised when he deserved it.

Ah, that old excuse. There were no realistic alternatives to Pieman either. Didn't stop him being criticised when he deserved it.

Who doesn't criticise Vlad?

What poster on here is happy with his current running of the club?

As far as I can see the only posters who are accused of being Hobos are ones who post things which are blatant attempts to wind others up regarding the problems at Hearts.

You are incredibly critical of Romanov JR. Why does nobody accuse you of being a Hobo?

Well said mate.

I started off thinking Vlad was the best thing since sliced bread but always remember him saying he hoped he was as popular with his decisions in the future, when we were top of the league and unbeaten (after Livi away!). Strange comment to make at the time. I then found myself looking for excuses for his actions after Burleygate and still backing him.Then I realised there were no excuses and he needed to change his ways. Now I just want rid as I think I will struggle to ever be convinced he HAS changed his ways.

This is a great example. You say you want "rid" of Romanov so I ask you what the alternative is.

This doesn't make me a Vlad sheep or any other such nonsense, merely a realist.

If you can't answer the above question then it's a bit of an empty statement to make. I'd be as well posting threads about how I want Hearts to be the best team in the world and sign Ronaldo.

Guest JamboRobbo

You are incredibly critical of Romanov JR. Why does nobody accuse you of being a Hobo?

I get accused of being a hobo all the time.

Harry Kinnear
Who doesn't criticise Vlad?

What poster on here is happy with his current running of the club?

As far as I can see the only posters who are accused of being Hobos are ones who post things which are blatant attempts to wind others up regarding the problems at Hearts.

With over 17,000 posts I think we are all fairly convinced that JR is a Jambo, JR do you carry your PC wherever you go to accumulate that number of posts?

We_are_the_Hearts
This is a great example. You say you want "rid" of Romanov so I ask you what the alternative is.

This doesn't make me a Vlad sheep or any other such nonsense, merely a realist.

If you can't answer the above question then it's a bit of an empty statement to make. I'd be as well posting threads about how I want Hearts to be the best team in the world and sign Ronaldo.

So if an Iraqi had said they wanted rid of Saddam Hussein would it have been an empty statement? I wanted rid of Pieman but didn't know what the alternative was.

So if an Iraqi had said they wanted rid of Saddam Hussein would it have been an empty statement? I wanted rid of Pieman but didn't know what the alternative was.

It's not exactly productive for interesting discussion on an internet forum was the point I was making.

I'd quite like to win the lottery.

Perhaps i'll keep posting how much i'd like to win the lottery on here. See how long it is before people get tired of hearing it.

The worst is when people come on acting like its some kind of revelation only they have realised.

"VLAD MUST GO. HE IS A LIAR AND IS KILLING OUR CLUB".

k.

We_are_the_Hearts
It's not exactly productive for interesting discussion on an internet forum was the point I was making.

I'd quite like to win the lottery.

Perhaps i'll keep posting how much i'd like to win the lottery on here. See how long it is before people get tired of hearing it.

The worst is when people come on acting like its some kind of revelation only they have realised.

"VLAD MUST GO. HE IS A LIAR AND IS KILLING OUR CLUB".

k.

Depends on what your angle is. I am not on here that often and was basically agreeing with the OP. It wasn't meant to be interesting. I would love Vlad to have changed his ways and to be talking about an optimistic future. As far as I can see there is nothing else to talk about as far as Hearts are concerned.

O.K I take on board your opinions and I am not just merely looking for an argument I am trying to make the point that its o.k hate Vlad and its o.k to vent your anger and frustration about him on this site. Yes there might not be an obvious alternative to him right now but does that mean we don?t show him our anger/frustration until an alternative appears? I believed Vlad to be our knight in shinning armour and have made excuses for him since Burley but I just can?t pretend/hope any longer.

gorgie rd eh11

There are many more than two schools of thought Jamie. The problem is it's not black and white. I don't know a single person who "believes and supports him" but until a viable alternative, other than bankruptcy comes along where do you direct the protest? Vlad out, then what? Season ticket sales are well down but it doesn't seem to make any difference. I can't construct a sensible arguement for vlad, but i've not seen anybody come up with a way out other than murrayfield. We've been there and it's s**t.

I know you Jamie and can confirm to any doubters you are indeed a Jambo, but this place is crawling with wind up merchants so don't take it personally if people are a bit wary.

O.K I take on board your opinions and I am not just merely looking for an argument I am trying to make the point that its o.k hate Vlad and its o.k to vent your anger and frustration about him on this site. Yes there might not be an obvious alternative to him right now but does that mean we don?t show him our anger/frustration until an alternative appears? I believed Vlad to be our knight in shinning armour and have made excuses for him since Burley but I just can?t pretend/hope any longer.

The thing is, you're not showing him your anger or frustration. You're showing US. And we all have anger and frustration of our own to handle. If you want to show Vlad, you have to do more about it than simply moan about it on this forum.

MacDonald Jardine

There is a section of posters who consider you anti Hearts for buying a season ticket.

Dr. Bapswent
The thing is, you're not showing him your anger or frustration. You're showing US. And we all have anger and frustration of our own to handle. If you want to show Vlad, you have to do more about it than simply moan about it on this forum.

hooray.jpg

Agreed- this is where Vlad is clever/cowardly, as he never turns up when things are going bad which says a lot about the type of person he is. I would have more respect for him if he faced the music of his actions. I just hope that the next time he is at Tynie that he is left in no doubt that his lies are not acceptable and we will not tolerate them because I feel we have been overly tolerant of him which is actually adding to our problems, as he believes that we will tolerate anything now. All I am saying is let?s at least make him think twice before he lies to us again, I think that is realistic?

Hating Vlad

Makes you a spineless coward, who is not a real fan.

On top of of liking vlad you must get behind the ziggy frail dream team no matter what

Also do not say a bad word about clum, as he is our main striker next year.

:rolleyes:

Hating Vlad

Makes you a spineless coward, who is not a real fan.

On top of of liking vlad you must get behind the ziggy/frail dream team no matter what

Also do not say a bad word about clum, as he is our main striker next year.

:rolleyes:

I did show my dissatisfaction towards Vlad the last time he was at Tynie and two others joined me the rest just looked at us as if to say calm down whilst others just shrugged their shoulders as if they have just accepted him. Before one of Rocksteadys finest tubes asked me to sit down. Anyway doesn?t matter I have just read the evening news that has cheered me right up, maybe Vlad can change-

Evening News understands that he is now hesitant about accepting a role in Edinburgh after failing to get the assurances he wanted that he would have full control of team selection and transfers.

Your right Frail dream team and Clum top man is looking good for next season mate.

I get accused of being a hobo all the time.

Hobo:)

I hate Vlad and I also hate what he has done to the club I used to love,I don't recognise HMFC anymore as the team I used to support.

I cannot and will not applaud or support a bunch of useless, none trying,third rate so called football players,so therefore I cannot support Hearts right now.

Rabbie_Burns

I hate Vlad and I also hate what he has done to the club I used to love,I don't recognise HMFC anymore as the team I used to support.

I cannot and will not applaud or support a bunch of useless, none trying,third rate so called football players,so therefore I cannot support Hearts right now.

I am extremely disappointed with Vlad and the missed opportunities he has had with the club I love, also currently somewhat disallusioned with HMFC as the team I will always support

I will always applaud and support players in the famous maroon jersey even if they do not meet our supporters high expectations of them, I currently do and will always support Hearts

I am extremely disappointed with Vlad and the missed opportunities he has had with the club I love, also currently somewhat disallusioned with HMFC as the team I will always support

I will always applaud and support players in the famous maroon jersey even if they do not meet our supporters high expectations of them, I currently do and will always support Hearts

Even if it was Vlad or Rodders stripped.

Pondicherry

It seems to me that no one on here is very much interested in any "alternatives". They exist, and have been discussed at length in various forums, but Kickback (which should be taking leadership on this issue) has a head in the sand attitude.

The problem is, the alternatives are painful. But if you think that Vlad IS killing Hearts then any alternative to him is worth the pain if it means the club's survival.

Everybody loves Baz
I cant stand Vlad, but I love Hearts with a passion, where does that leave me?

Still a drunken erse ? :confused:

Does hating Hobos make you Vlad?

:laugh:

Tbh, if the whole Weiss thing is true, hating VR will be one of the things that unites Hearts fans soon. :(

It seems to me that no one on here is very much interested in any "alternatives". They exist, and have been discussed at length in various forums, but Kickback (which should be taking leadership on this issue) has a head in the sand attitude.

The problem is, the alternatives are painful. But if you think that Vlad IS killing Hearts then any alternative to him is worth the pain if it means the club's survival.

I assume you mean the whole "pack it up and start again" approach.

So whats the current status of this plan? Since its been discussed "at length" elsewhere.

Have to be honest, i've not heard any Hearts fans outside the internet who are supportive of the idea.

:laugh:

Tbh, if the whole Weiss thing is true, hating VR will be one of the things that unites Hearts fans soon. :(

I think that unites most of the fans anyway,but mefraid it will take a lot more for some to turn against the genius that is Vlad.

Dusk till Dawn- that?s exactly the kind of response I was trying to prevent from the outset and is the reason that a lot of good Hearts mates of mine have stopped coming on the site. Would a Hobo bother going to the trouble of getting a flag made? If you can?t add anything constructive then don?t bother.

Guest jambomickey

the quicker romanov out of hearts the better. what we got now is a romanov circus and not a football club, i can't stand the regime but will never turn my back on hearts football club.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Dusk till Dawn- that’s exactly the kind of response I was trying to prevent from the outset and is the reason that a lot of good Hearts mates of mine have stopped coming on the site. Would a Hobo bother going to the trouble of getting a flag made? If you can’t add anything constructive then don’t bother.

T'was posted in jest my friend.

If I wanted anything constructive, I wouldn't come on here. I'd go to Toys R Us and buy some ****ing lego

Nucky Thompson

Well why don't you bolt with your opinions if you don't support Hearts right now:cool: What a load of pish:rolleyes: You probably only started supporting us when Rudi started banging the goals in.

Archived