Hibs tickets announced

kila

11 hours ago, Locky said:

I've got... 50 LP's. :yas:

I'll be on etickets on the button ready to go.

And the good news is you get another 2 

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
letsalldothebeattie

Anyone know how close we are to selling this out? With the announcement of Gorgie Live would it be right to assume we are close to selling out?

Just moved back to Edinburgh with a mate this season and both only have 35 points so far. Any chance anyone can help me out with a couple tickets for the game? Feel like I need to be there!

5 hours ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

Anyone know how close we are to selling this out? With the announcement of Gorgie Live would it be right to assume we are close to selling out?

We will absolutely sell out and there won't be a further sale phase.

Edit: other than the one starting tomorrow I mean.

Sexton Hardcastle

Can only assume there were a couple of hundred tickets left to lower it by that many Lps. If it was only a handful left then they would have dropped in a 3/4 points.

There was a decent size queue at 8:15am this monring at the Wheatfield entrance.

Hope everyone that wants a ticket manages to get one.

thehibsareintheirbeds

Tickets sorted in a minute on etickets. Lovely stuff.

Imagine this will sell out quickly

Arthur Morgan

I'm being picky but should have tried for a different Block as Block 30 is right at the end of the stand. Once I looked at the seating plan 29, 28 ,27 were more central. Maybe Block 30 was the only block left? Anyone else get a diffferent block?

1 minute ago, Joel Miller said:

I'm being picky but should have tried for a different Block as Block 30 is right at the end of the stand. Once I looked at the seating plan 29, 28 ,27 were more central. Maybe Block 30 was the only block left? Anyone else get a diffferent block?

I got Block 35 on etickets, but not all blocks had two seats left.  The 'best available' never seems to actually give what I think any normal person would consider the best seats.

Arthur Morgan

I should have manually tried for 27, 28 or 29 as they are more central but just wanted to get it done quickly, didn't want to risk not getting one altogether!

Still who cares, got a ticket which is the main thing! :D

1 minute ago, Joel Miller said:

I should have manually tried for 27, 28 or 29 as they are more central but just wanted to get it done quickly, didn't want to risk not getting one altogether!

Still who cares, got a ticket which is the main thing! :D

As long as you're in the lower tier, which you are, that's all that matters.

Arthur Morgan
7 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

As long as you're in the lower tier, which you are, that's all that matters.

Aye true. Buzzing for it now can't wait :D

59 minutes ago, tamflogel said:

I got Block 35 on etickets, but not all blocks had two seats left.  The 'best available' never seems to actually give what I think any normal person would consider the best seats.

It never gives you best available.

I clicked on BA on first day of sales. It gave row D four rows up from the front.

How the feck is a worms eye view best available on the first day of sales ?

I didn't take it and just kept selecting at random until decent seats came up.

I think they just try and shift the crap seats first and if you don't know how to navigate the system you are stuck with the rubbish seats.

Different story entirely at this stage of sales though.

5 minutes ago, luckydug said:

It never gives you best available.

I clicked on BA on first day of sales. It gave row D four rows up from the front.

How the feck is a worms eye view best available on the first day of sales ?

I didn't take it and just kept selecting at random until decent seats came up.

I think they just try and shift the crap seats first and if you don't know how to navigate the system you are stuck with the rubbish seats.

Different story entirely at this stage of sales though.

Someones BA might be 4 rows from front, its not all about you :P

I'm block 30 too. :lol:

Right wee kickback contingency in there. Hoping my ticket arrived by Monday as I'm working right up til half 6 on the day of the game.

oh and yeah - block 30 row M for me.  Hopefully it means the sell out is near if this is the "end" of the stand - thinking logically.

Think the points will be lowered again or are we leaving it too late ? Considering we haven’t sold out yet. Hopefully we can pull a result out the bag this time

2 hours ago, LewisR5-1 said:

Think the points will be lowered again or are we leaving it too late ? Considering we haven’t sold out yet. Hopefully we can pull a result out the bag this time

If we haven't sold out by tomorrow then they will probably lower it again on Monday. 

Would think it will be sold Old out tomorrow though. Think there is only 1 section left with tickets available.

Bottom tier is where it’s at, was in the upper at the game last year and everyone in my block was sitting down, it was a weird experience thought folk would want to stand for a derby. 

My 3rd visit to the upper tier, I refused to go up back up there after my first visit years ago for the 6-2 game but made a return for the cup game last year. 3rd time lucky or shall I swap??

Thought Police
2 hours ago, Texia said:

Bottom tier is where it’s at, was in the upper at the game last year and everyone in my block was sitting down, it was a weird experience thought folk would want to stand for a derby. 

I think that’s mental. We are one of the few supports that is so split on this topic.

I’m going to be harsh here, if you can stand, you really shouldn’t be going to Easter Road with the intention not to.

the first two times I was in the upper tier everyone was standing, but was shocked when people starting sitting around me at the game where we’d just won the league! Party time indeed....

Prince Buaben
11 hours ago, Texia said:

I was in the bottom tier last year and had a boy wanting to sit down. 

Funnily enough block 30

been here before
9 hours ago, Thought Police said:

I’m going to be harsh here, if you can stand, you really shouldn’t be going to Easter Road with the intention not to.

Imagine buying a ticket for a seat and being ignorant enough to expect to sit down.

I'm going to be harsh here, if you buy a ticket for a ground you know is all seated and you're not prepared to sit if need be, then you really shouldnt be going to Easter Road with the intention not to.

19 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

Very surprised it hasn't. Must be a fair few who would normally go giving this one

Party block 30 for me too and having broken my arse on the slides at the water park in Paphos yesterday I will not be sitting down for anybody.

8 minutes ago, graygo said:

Party block 30 for me too and having broken my arse on the slides at the water park in Paphos yesterday I will not be sitting down for anybody.

:laugh::lol::lol: 

40 minutes ago, graygo said:

:oohmatron:

9 minutes ago, cookieboy said:

:oohmatron:

Broken my arse, not broken it in. ?

Seriously if I sit down I can't get back up without screaming like a 2 year old. ?

Thought Police
1 hour ago, been here before said:

Imagine buying a ticket for a seat and being ignorant enough to expect to sit down.

I'm going to be harsh here, if you buy a ticket for a ground you know is all seated and you're not prepared to sit if need be, then you really shouldnt be going to Easter Road with the intention not to.

Ah well, I’m lower tier anyway so won’t be sitting for anybody. Sitting kills the crowd and the team needs all the backing it can get.

You won’t find a single Hibs/Celtic/Rangers fan sitting at Tynecastle.

Archived