Hibs tickets announced

kila

4 hours ago, richiehmfc said:

ive been ringing the ticket office all day but cant get through with option 1 then option 8....just rings out

It's 1 then 1 for buying tickets.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/10/2017 at 19:10, been here before said:

Hmmm... I hope this totally unecessary massive queue isnt going to turn up on Monday.

I might just nick down tomorrow after work and try and catch it out. Im not saying when though just incase it's reading this.

200.gif

Received a call from my mate coming home on the train this afternoon a group of us have got tickets all sitting together.  Happy as larry i just don't know which seats yet. I still think a tuesday night derby is mental.

On 12/10/2017 at 20:24, Morgan said:

Going 2-0 the Hearts myself.

:wink:

Obviously I want them to win but I really want, more than anything, for them to show passion!

Hoping for an announcement this week that there has been a drop of LPs for remaining few, just down to 57 would be great! 

That is 4 tickets booked. Buzzing for this. After the last two years down there we are surely due a performance!!

19 minutes ago, Heartsmad1874 said:

Anyone recieved their tickets via post yet? Mines still haven't arrived :(.

What with over a week to go i’d panic if i were you.

2 hours ago, Heartsmad1874 said:

Anyone recieved their tickets via post yet? Mines still haven't arrived :(.

Nope, not arrived.

Thanks to a member on here for sorting me out a ticket, can’t wait. Was not confident a few weeks ago but as it’s getting closer the confidence is growing, let’s resume normal services to these rodents. Win on sat and we are above them, win on tues and the gap gets wider, then we have the run of home games to widen the gap further ?.  

Anyone able to help me out with a ticket? Not got enough points to get one and struggle to make weekend games but would love a ticket for the game. Anyone who can help please let me know.

thanks in advance!! 

thehibsareintheirbeds

Must be an update soon on either selling out or lowering loyalty points requirements. Another one in the 57 brigade so hoping it's the latter- anyone heard anything?

The Treasurer
13 hours ago, PapaShango said:

Anyone able to help me out with a ticket? Not got enough points to get one and struggle to make weekend games but would love a ticket for the game. Anyone who can help please let me know.

thanks in advance!! 

The first of the usual "can't be arsed going to shitty games but want a ticket for a big game" posts.

Not everyone can make every game! I struggle to make weekends with having kids. I don’t need to justify myself to you anyway I’ve probably been to more games than you’ve had hot dinners you utter clown 

7 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

The first of the usual "can't be arsed going to shitty games but want a ticket for a big game" posts.

I really don't think there's anything positive in slagging people who want to go along and support the Hearts

2 minutes ago, ManMoth said:

I really don't think there's anything positive in slagging people who want to go along and support the Hearts

Some folk can’t help themselves. If I could go every week I would but other commitments come before going unfortunately. I’m not expecting a ticket anyway but if there were any spares going I would gladly take one. Nothing better than being down there when we win! 

3 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

Some folk can’t help themselves. If I could go every week I would but other commitments come before going unfortunately. I’m not expecting a ticket anyway but if there were any spares going I would gladly take one. Nothing better than being down there when we win! 

The Ryan Stevenson quarter final was my first game in over a year and I had to be helped out with a ticket, I hear you!

Good luck

24 minutes ago, ManMoth said:

The Ryan Stevenson quarter final was my first game in over a year and I had to be helped out with a ticket, I hear you!

Good luck

Cheers mate if all else fails at least it’s on the box unlike the cup game this year! 

The Treasurer
1 hour ago, ManMoth said:

Who is slagging anyone off ?

Those who regularly support Hearts will have more than enough LP's when it comes round to big games.

Funny how these "desperate for a ticket" posts never seem to crop up for the likes of Ross Co or Partick, both of which were sold out

2 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Who is slagging anyone off ?

Those who regularly support Hearts will have more than enough LP's when it comes round to big games.

Funny how these "desperate for a ticket" posts never seem to crop up for the likes of Ross Co or Partick, both of which were sold out

'The first of the usual "can't be arsed going to shitty games but want a ticket for a big game" posts' - sounds to me like you were slagging people who want a ticket for the big game. 

More people are more interested in big games, it would be utterly mental if that wasn't the case!

The Treasurer
12 minutes ago, ManMoth said:

'The first of the usual "can't be arsed going to shitty games but want a ticket for a big game" posts' - sounds to me like you were slagging people who want a ticket for the big game. 

More people are more interested in big games, it would be utterly mental if that wasn't the case!

Just commenting that these type of posts only occur when it's a big game but never for other matches where fewer tickets are available to Hearts fans.

Don't see how that can be interpreted as slagging anyone.

1 minute ago, The Treasurer said:

Just commenting that these type of posts only occur when it's a big game but never for other matches where fewer tickets are available to Hearts fans.

It sounded that way to me, and to the guy you quoted apparently - certainly didn't sound positive or even neutral, but fair enough, it's hard to know with forum text sometimes

16 hours ago, PapaShango said:

thanks in advance!! 

Sent you a PM

Bit pie in the sky but has anyone got a spare ticket? On 54 points and not expecting them to get lowered. 

Edit - Hearts twitter have said they’ll have an announcement about further sales later today so might not be needed. 

letsalldothebeattie
2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

4th official is....

Willie Collum 

rather him as 4th official than ref the game

6 minutes ago, LewisR5-1 said:

Get selling this out people the last thing we need is a half empty away end at Easter road 

There is no chance we won't sell out. I'm on 48 LP's gutted I won't be able to go and I'm sure there are many in my position. All tickets will be away early doors on Thursday. 

jambowiggy1874

I have 2 reference numbers that have over 50 loyalty points. Not making this game, so free to the first asker if any takers ??

9 hours ago, ManMoth said:

Good luck

And what a wonderful night that was.

Got my ticket today.

Love midweek derbies.

2 hours ago, smartin1987 said:

Also short of points If anyone can help me out with a ticket? Thanks in advance

Someone is offering above 

11 hours ago, The Treasurer said:

This. Hard to see that anyone could think the loyalty points system Hearts operate isn’t fair. I appreciate a lot of folk on here aren’t saying that but the folk who go to games every week clearly deserve first shout at tickets for ER. And as been said most that want a ticket will get one.

56 minutes ago, Keith Talent said:

This. Hard to see that anyone could think the loyalty points system Hearts operate isn’t fair. I appreciate a lot of folk on here aren’t saying that but the folk who go to games every week clearly deserve first shout at tickets for ER. And as been said most that want a ticket will get one.

No one's saying regulars shouldn't have first dibs either, I'm just saying you can't blame people for asking

Archived