Shooting on Vegas strip

vegas-voss

1 minute ago, niblick1874 said:

There is that much gunk out there about what is going on in that video and others (see the video of the SWAT team in another hotel further up the page and my comment, what in the name of the wee man did I just watch). I maybe should have pointed this out while adding that I was surprised someone hadn't suggested they were stopping of for beer and wings on their way to the hospital but I didn't think I had to. Did you really think I was serious?

Am I giving people to much credit? Are there those that will know where I am coming from but pretend they don't to get at me? Maybe I should treat everyone on here as a fool. 

As for what I think happed. I have no idea what happened but will keep on pointing out what I see as strange, iffy, hard to believe, and anomalous amongst other things (of which there are many) so as to find out if anyone has a good explanation, if that's ok with you.

I have had a real good kick at the ball and been there, seen it, and done it in many respects Bob. No one knows much about that on here and I'm not going to shout about it, you on the other hand. 

Stop backtracking you reprehensible human being.

This is what you said.

"Meanwhile. Turns out that the ambulance drivers and medics were nipping in to Hooters for some beer and wings with the injured on the way to the hospital."

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Stop backtracking you reprehensible human being.

This is what you said.

"Meanwhile. Turns out that the ambulance drivers and medics were nipping in to Hooters for some beer and wings with the injured on the way to the hospital."

6 minutes ago, niblick1874 said:

Am I giving people to much credit? Are there those that will know where I am coming from but pretend they don't to get at me? Maybe I should treat everyone on here as a fool. 

11 minutes ago, niblick1874 said:

I have had a real good kick at the ball and been there, seen it, and done it in many respects Bob. No one knows much about that on here and I'm not going to shout about it, you on the other hand. 

Oh here we go again, the hints about knowledge and contacts that is never expanded on. 

Just now, niblick1874 said:

The only fool on here Nibbles is you. Quoting from pathetic conspiracy websites and not having the balls to put your hands up and admit that your latest disgusting remark overstepped the line.

You even had the cheek to try and pass it off as some horrendous attempt at humour. I used to feel sorry for you but I feel nothing apart from anger towards you now. You are a sad broken individual.

5 minutes ago, niblick1874 said:

There is that much gunk out there about what is going on in that video and others (see the video of the SWAT team in another hotel further up the page and my comment, what in the name of the wee man did I just watch). I maybe should have pointed this out while adding that I was surprised someone hadn't suggested they were stopping of for beer and wings on their way to the hospital but I didn't think I had to. Did you really think I was serious?

As for what I think happed. I have no idea what happened but will keep on pointing out what I see as strange, iffy, hard to believe, and anomalous amongst other things (of which there are many) so as to find out if anyone has a good explanation, if that's ok with you.

You are so naive you just keep making yourself look less than smart. Are you giving people too much credit, and you should treat everyone on here as a fool, you got it all wrong man, most on here have that opinion about you.

As far as me, whom you on occasions seem to want to challenge, I look at you as one of those lesser personalities who insist on bringing a knife to a gunfight, you are just not equipped for the task.  Crawl back into your conspiracy hole continue to post your comments and videos, if nothing else no matter how critical I get of myself I can always take pleasure that I have always got at least one person in the world worse than me.

7 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Oh here we go again, the hints about knowledge and contacts that is never expanded on. 

:facepalm:

:facepalm:

Turns out you do have a sense of humour. 

After all you can't seriously be using that smiley.

1 minute ago, Tazio said:

Turns out you do have a sense of humour. 

After all you can't seriously be using that smiley.

Yes I am using that smiley and have done with you before, not so long ago. Can't you remember? the thread's still on the front page.

1 minute ago, Brian Dundas said:

Was this meant to be funny? Like as in a joke?

Is there anything in life that is not a conspiracy to you?

That's what he is attempting to pass it off as now that he has been called out on it.

That wasn't his intention when he posted it.

Yes I am using that smiley and have done with you before, not so long ago. Can't you remember? the thread's still on the front page.

I'm sure you have used it before. With me it appears, and probably just as ridiculously. 

Nibs still using very badly judged humour as his defence for his disgusting comment and video lifted from InfoWars then.

William H. Bonney

"You've been shot 3 times sir, you're in a serious way. Hospital or hooters"? 

"**** it, I wanna see some titties". 

Archived