Dundee Away (30/9)

This is the second time you've claimed this and this is the second time i'm telling you, you're wrong.

Now stop it !

?12 for U18s....?5 for U5s.

Its even better than that..... ?5 for under 12s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone any idea why the tickets for this aren't on sale on the website? Surely it's not just pay at the gates?

We always take a large following up and there's usually always a batch of tickets for the old loyalty points :)

Are you by any chance D A formally of Dalry?

I'm was organising for 5 of us going up to Dundee and Hearts wouldn't sell me 5 unless i had 5 account numbers. I've got mine but you'd think i could of bought the other 4 in my name. I mean it's not a sell out or a cup final.

I'm was organising for 5 of us going up to Dundee and Hearts wouldn't sell me 5 unless i had 5 account numbers. I've got mine but you'd think i could of bought the other 4 in my name. I mean it's not a sell out or a cup final.

Had same problem. All had to buy separately and then just sit together anyway on the day. Which will no doubt lead to people moaning.

Had same problem. All had to buy separately and then just sit together anyway on the day. Which will no doubt lead to people moaning.

Because they want to sit beside you?

And rightly so.

AlphonseCapone

What's the best way to get to Dundee from Edinburgh? Just fire up on the train or are supporters buses going up?

Why did you not just add the account numbers to your ticket network?

Last game for me and the lad before we move to Oz, bit ironic i finish up watching Hearts where they gave me my biggest heartache.

However have had 3 amazing cup final wins since. :lol:

Has anyone actually bought an u12's ticket for ?5? I phoned the ticket office twice and was told from two different people that they aren't selling them.

Auldreekie1874

Has anyone actually bought an u12's ticket for ?5? I phoned the ticket office twice and was told from two different people that they aren't selling them.

Yes, I bought one adult and one U12 last week.

What's the best way to get to Dundee from Edinburgh? Just fire up on the train or are supporters buses going up?

Quick search the other day suggested 16 for a bus return. 21 for a return on the train with a half hour less travel time. If I'm not mistaken, the bus only has one stop before dundee so it's relatively painless

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Scottish clubs are over charging punters, largely due to criminally low levels of commercial revenue. Gate income as a % of wider income will be proportionately far higher in Scotland than most other major European leagues. Indeed Scotland can hardly be classified as a major league in European terms

This has been mismanagement over several decades

letsalldothebeattie

Despite initially saying I won't be going i am actually now going to be going to this game. Looking forward to it as well. Not been up to Dundee in about 2 years now so long overdue away day up their for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I bought one adult and one U12 last week.

Cheers, went into the ticket office earlier and managed to get one no problem.

highlandjambo3

Ah, imagine moaning about wanting to sit on the seat you had pre booked.........people eh!

Ah, imagine moaning about wanting to sit on the seat you had pre booked.........people eh!

My fault right enough. That's what I'll do instead, I'll book tickets and plan to go with 4 others, then sit at the four corners of the stand. :thumbsup:

My fault right enough. That's what I'll do instead, I'll book tickets and plan to go with 4 others, then sit at the four corners of the stand. :thumbsup:

Or give the ticket office their names or reference numbers?

Should be fun if there is no cash gate and stand is full.

How dare people want to sit in the seat they have paid for.

Yes. Got one for my 9yr old laddie last Monday. That was in person at the ticket office.

letsalldothebeattie

Referee for Saturday?s game is Steven McLean, assisted by Michael Banks and Gary Hilland.

4th Official is Colin Steven.

An ok appointment, McLean is an arite ref better than Collum, Beaton & Thomson but that's not exactly difficult these days

Thinking back I don't think I've been to Dens since the start of the 02/03 season - Mark De Vries's debut - although according to London Hearts we've only played them up there 11 times since. Looking forward to this one.

IveSeenTheLight

Dundee are absolutely ripping the urine with their pricing

?40 for me and my 6 year old is a disgrace

Even ?25 for adult ticket is poor.

It cost me ?40 for my son and I last game we played you guys

But you got to see Heart of Midlothian FC, there is a premium to pay for that. :-)

The prices for us are similar at Pittodrie, there was a lot of bleating on social media about how much you were charged at Murrayfield, nobody bothered to mention your prices are much the same.

scott herbertson

You were so bad you should have got a refund...

Quick search the other day suggested 16 for a bus return. 21 for a return on the train with a half hour less travel time. If I'm not mistaken, the bus only has one stop before dundee so it's relatively painless

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

It's ?27.60 for the train unless you're willing to hang around until half 8. ?16.90 for a day return on the bus.

It's ?27.60 for the train unless you're willing to hang around until half 8. ?16.90 for a day return on the bus.

?16.90 sounds good.... (****joke****)

ToadKiller Dog

split your ticket get a Edinburgh to Leuchars and a leuchars to dundee, will save you about ?5

Last game for me and the lad before we move to Oz, bit ironic i finish up watching Hearts where they gave me my biggest heartache.

However have had 3 amazing cup final wins since. :lol:

Good luck in Oz. It's quite big so don't get lost and have nothing to do with the National Party. Gun toting, redneck nutters.

3 tickets bought this morning still a good sized pile left by the looks of things. Looking forward to this one first away day of the season.

Archived