U20s v Celtic

Mikey1874

Meantime Connor Smith plays for Scotland U16s in friendly in Poland 3.30pm

Scotland lost 4-1 (ht 0-0), although Connor scored the goal.  It's disappointing that Cammy Logan and Josh Grigor missed out selection for the squad this time round.

Chris Hamilton is in the Scotland U17 squad to play Wales on Wednesday, so I don't know if he will play tonight.  Again it is disappointing that Chris is the only Hearts player in the latest squad.

Liam has a young brother who looks better than him think he's been around the under 20s recently at celtc . Is he on bench ?

Subs are

Willison Duffy McInroy Caffrey Watson E.Henderson Welsh

Scotland lost 4-1 (ht 0-0), although Connor scored the goal. It's disappointing that Cammy Logan and Josh Grigor missed out selection for the squad this time round.

Chris Hamilton is in the Scotland U17 squad to play Wales on Wednesday, so I don't know if he will play tonight. Again it is disappointing that Chris is the only Hearts player in the latest squad.

post-5690-0-66544400-1505758901_thumb.jpg

Hazard Bell Deas McCart Hill Thomson Hendry Savoury Henderson Johnston Aitchison

Celtic say its 4-2-3-1

Never heard of any of them, don't know that much about Hearts youngsters though.

Never heard of any of them, don't know that much about Hearts youngsters though.

Probably cos that's the Celtic team, mate!

Am I getting "whooshed" here?

Sorry, you'll have to explain that one to me.

I did go to the Challenge cup game against St Mirren

a couple of weeks ago and didn't recognise any of those names, that's all.

Don't worry about it mate, my first post was explaining why you wouldn't have recognised any of the players (as it's the Celtic line up) - then I got confused by your response and thought I'd jumped in and you were just taking the piss initially.

Bit of crossed wires, that's all.

scott herbertson

The names you quoted are Celtic players (their substitutes tonight)

The nam

es you quoted are Celtic players (their substitutes tonight)

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit as they say. I'm just glad that nobody has ever been able to accuse me of it.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Aitchison. Johnston I think is the other one that Rodgers has faith in. Twitter feed has been even if they are reporting as is

scott herbertson

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit as they say. I'm just glad that nobody has ever been able to accuse me of it.

Ha - understand you now (I'm getting slow on the uptake)

Heart of Midlothian @JamTarts?2s

53. Incredible double save from Hazard to keep out Keena and Currie as Hearts look for the equaliser, the second from point-blank range.

Mason; Sandison, Gajda, Baur, Reid; Cochrane, Petkov; Moore, Currie, Henderson; Keena

Subs W.Gadja K.Smith Irving Morrison Ritchie Paton

Scotland lost 4-1 (ht 0-0), although Connor scored the goal. It's disappointing that Cammy Logan and Josh Grigor missed out selection for the squad this time round.

Chris Hamilton is in the Scotland U17 squad to play Wales on Wednesday, so I don't know if he will play tonight. Again it is disappointing that Chris is the only Hearts player in the latest squad.

Connor Smith on bench for second Scotland U16 game in Poland now on. Young Karomoko Dembele, now 14 of Celtic has started both games and is actually captain today.

4-1 to Poland final score. Both games lost 4-1 after drawing at half time

Connor Smith on bench for second Scotland U16 game in Poland now on. Young Karomoko Dembele, now 14 of Celtic has started both games and is actually captain today.

4-1 to Poland final score. Both games lost 4-1 after drawing at half time

U17 also play today hopefully Chris Hamilton gets his chance , great reader of the game hope his size does not hinder him in future , shouldn't as he has so many great other attributes.

Archived