Watt-Zeefuik

You haven't met me.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I know.

Sorry if have offended you.

No intent.

BRAVEHEART1874

Yes 4 boxes ticked.

Will we see Craig picking the new keeper next game? Will the 2 new players be an improvement on prince and cowie? Will djoumn and walker play better now and more upfront.? Did sevco expect us to roll over and get our tummy tickled with walker? Certainly hope so on all 4 ;)

MacDonald Jardine

I know.

Sorry if have offended you.

No intent.

You haven't. That was supposed to be light hearted. Obviously not worked.

You haven't. That was supposed to be light hearted. Obviously not worked.

Cool.

:2thumbsup:

Thanks for reply.

Yes 4 boxes ticked.

Will we see Craig picking the new keeper next game? Will the 2 new players be an improvement on prince and cowie? Will djoumn and walker play better now and more upfront.? Did sevco expect us to roll over and get our tummy tickled with walker? Certainly hope so on all 4 ;)

CL will have the best team on the pitch that he can and they will fight to win. That is what we have all wanted, having suffered lacklustre, devoid of effort displays the last nine months.

CL will have the best team on the pitch that he can and they will fight to win. That is what we have all wanted, having suffered lacklustre, devoid of effort displays the last nine months.

Think you're right :thumb:

Borders Jambo

This. I can take getting beat if I have seen a team try their hardest for a win.

Some of the imposters we bought last January seemed to give up as soon as any brief bit of pressure was put on them.

Was it not CL who branded the team wage thieves or similar last time he was Manager. Seemed to recall it was his second game in charge against Aberdeen up there - may be wrong.

Let's not get carried away here we are only 2 relatively unknown players different to the team that's just lost to Motherwell.

Hopefully these players will make a huge difference to us but I certainly can't see it starting against Aberdeen they look streets ahead of us all over the pitch.

I would be delighted with a place in the top six this season to be honest and try to kick on next season when Levein is fully settled into the job and we are back playing Regularly at Tynecastle

I'm not getting carried away FFS

Check out Levein's record at Tynecastle last time round

Fact based post.

Thumping the vermin is priority.

They've had their wee bit fun with the cup games.

They think theyve got Edinburgh back.

The Lochend shite are nowhere near the Hearts. They know it, we know it. Everyone knows it.

:fth:

Absolutely Morgan :thumbsup:

Bridge of Djoum

So lets get this right we could have got 600 k for Walker but instead we are going to let him walk for fee at the end of this season, aye ok then that is really good business right enough

Oh dear.

Hearts have needed a Manager not a Head Coach. A Manager with authority not someone who wants to be the players best pal so they say nice things about them. I'm sure Levein will command that authority and players will be all the better for having a man in charge who has the experience to not only improve the teams performances but also improve the players as individuals.

Thumping the vermin is priority.

They've had their wee bit fun with the cup games.

They think theyve got Edinburgh back.

The Lochend shite are nowhere near the Hearts. They know it, we know it.

:fth:

Got Edinburgh back? When did they ever have it ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hearts have needed a Manager not a Head Coach. A Manager with authority not someone who wants to be the players best pal so they say nice things about them. I'm sure Levein will command that authority and players will be all the better for having a man in charge who has the experience to not only improve the teams performances but also improve the players as individuals.

totally agree.

I'm confident CL will instill a strong backbone to the team. And I'm not necessarily talking about players but the attitude and mentality that will be honed throughout the squad and more importantly the first 11.

We need that assuredness from players. A core built on hardwork and a will to win and something we get used to Hearts producing week in week out even if not playing well.

We were like that the first time under CL. I don't buy into the view some felt his team's were boring, the 02-03 team contradicts that, but there were numerous games that were a slog. However, Hearts were the ones on the front foot and would nick the victory.

We've lost that attribute we used to be known for, it was part of our make-up.

It'll take time to rekindle it and I don't expect miracles in the first few matches. But I believe it'll come.

Mitch41 positive post shock....

I'm still on the deck.

And I agree.

Have i ever been wrong though ?

Can i help it if i'm always right ?

Never accept second best for anything and always want the best for your team.

Am i the best poster ever.

Yes i am pulling your leg.

I agree. If Callachan is good enough to start or if Souttar can be pushed forward into a defensive mid role, we can play a 4-1-3-2 with Djoum playing CAM and Cowie playing as a narrow right wing. Have Milinkovic on the left wing and Isma and Lafferty up front.

Our most important improvement after Cathro left may be the rehabilitation of Djoum.

Cowie shouldn't be anywhere near a wide position. His lack of pace is painfully exposed on an all too frequent basis.

This. I can take getting beat if I have seen a team try their hardest for a win.

Some of the imposters we bought last January seemed to give up as soon as any brief bit of pressure was put on them.

Was it not CL who branded the team wage thieves or similar last time he was Manager. Seemed to recall it was his second game in charge against Aberdeen up there - may be wrong.

Yes mate, I'm pretty sure he did. I agree too, I'd like to see is be able to win a scrappy/tough game again. We seemed to lose that ability in the last few months under cathro

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Got Edinburgh back? When did they ever have it ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fair point.

They didn't, but in their tiny minds, they did.

Mr Levein, playing home matches at Murrayfield and at present a fairly innefectual midfield  =  we may be  6th or  7th at Christmas.

However all of that could be about to change, we will be at home, and the two new players will be contributing. 

My guess is then, we do drift a bit, for the next couple of months, but from December until April, we get many decent results.

I do expect Levein's direct management will have a positive impact: and also that of Berra in the dressing room.

I give you, in 3 years, hearts head coach  - Christophe.

Have i ever been wrong though ?

Can i help it if i'm always right ?

Never accept second best for anything and always want the best for your team.

Am i the best poster ever.

Yes i am pulling your leg.

No mate. It's me that's always right...

Oh apart from challenging for the league last season...(copyright Hendricks)

maroonnicky63

Oh dear.

If you think this is good business mate you are bonkers , makes no sense unless walker signs a new contract on the back of this

Bazzas right boot

This doesn't need to be just happy clapping when Cathro left I think everyone felt there were four bits of business that had to be taken care of of before the window shut.

Veteran keeper

Central mid with some energy and work rate

Attacking winger

Tell Rangers to pay up or GTF wrt. Walker

Boxes one through four ticked.

Now we have to see if they're any good, but for now, it certainly looks like job done.

Good summary.

Sorry for Cathro, I assume we all are, some months of hell he was not prepared for, Levein is guilty of this as Anne would have taken his advice

Now it is in the past I wish Levein all the best he is hated by the Weegie press so lets stick it right up Glasgow and back Craig Levein. A good Hearts man

let us never forget that.

I agree. If Callachan is good enough to start or if Souttar can be pushed forward into a defensive mid role, we can play a 4-1-3-2 with Djoum playing CAM and Cowie playing as a narrow right wing. Have Milinkovic on the left wing and Isma and Lafferty up front.

Our most important improvement after Cathro left may be the rehabilitation of Djoum.

John Souttar is a centre half. Don Cowie is a central midfielder.

Under CL we will win more than we lose he will make sure every single player gives at least 100% and puts a shift in i think training will be more focused as well

I don't get the hatred of Don Cowie. Played in his own position he IMO is one of our best players.

I don't get the hatred of Don Cowie. Played in his own position he IMO is one of our best players.

Got to agree. Play him central midfield and let him get forward and he's a great player.

John Souttar is a centre half. Don Cowie is a central midfielder.

Souttar likes to step forward out of defense. The "narrow right wing" I'm referring to would allow him to continue to effectively play a central midfield role but shading right while Brown provided the width up the side.

Million percent this

i wish jj was my dad

He's ticked all the boxes he had to before the window  closed.  

Next on the list is to start winning games which he will do. Make no mistake about it. 

So lets get this right we could have got 600 k for Walker but instead we are going to let him walk for fee at the end of this season, aye ok then that is really good business right enough

But even better, some on here are saying we should make him train with the kids and clean boots as a punishment.

On the basis that we seem to be targeting Top 6 - possibly the lamest ambition ever - we should have cashed in, if the offer was there.

hmfcisgoodforme

Glad all the hype has settled down and we can get back to a steady hmfc ship.

There are a few things we all have to keep in mind at the mo,could be far worse than now.

Was reading an article from ex ceo of ukios bankias talking about the madness of romanov nuts!!.

What we have to remember is CL got ann budge interested in buying hearts which means he contributed in saving us aswell as our great fans of course.

To me thats good enough on top of the fact of all the other pro's to craig levein listed below.

1. Helped save hearts

2. Set up a fantastic youth program and structure at the club within the last 3 years.

3. Promotes and encourages young scottish players (we just signed callachan)

4. Will give one hell of a team talk if we're losing at half time.

5. Works with cutting edge digital technology (to give stats and digital facts to his planning) cutting edge stuff!!!

6. cares about hearts 

7. Has a point to prove to the scottish press who slated him.

8. He hates as much as me seeing a mediocre aberdeen and st johnstone think they deserve to be there. (tommy wright wins many games 1-0 and he's a hero common guys!!!)

to sum up hearts man in charge, to all the haters these are much better times than that of romanov climb aboard we're heading north!!!!!.

just thought some facts should be shared.

cheers,

kennyjambo1974

Not that keen on Craig levien,'s manner sometimes. But a least he,ll stand up to some of the players we have when they deserve a bollocking.and fitness levels will improve .cathro seemed to forget about players running with ball and moving to recieve passes .Think he thought it was hearts netball team to nice and no fight .

kennyjambo1974

Not that keen on Craig levien,'s manner sometimes. But a least he,ll stand up to some of the players we have when they deserve a bollocking.and fitness levels will improve .cathro seemed to forget about players running with ball and moving to recieve passes .Think he thought it was hearts netball team to nice and no fight .

scott herbertson

Interesting chat with  a builder and a couple of roofers come round to do a quote on my house in Dunkeld this morning. St Johnstone fans I think. One was uncle of  a current Hearts youth player. Lots of respect for Craig Levein from them, probably because of his time at Dundee United.

Archived