Midsummer Mafia Madness

Deek

Some excuse about him being first to post meaning he got a PM. first of all he might well have got a PM but what if he got a good role?! Also I got a PM and I'm just a plain old townie so that reasoning does not wash with me. It's all a bit fishy. Looks like he's getting mod killed anyway.

He likes to make a last minute vote Maxi, sometimes he forgets to though. :Bazooka:

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HMFCJamieHMFC 4

The Doctor 5

PaddyHMFC 2

MedicoHearts 1

CCP 1

Armiya 1

Maximus 1

20 minutes to go.

Rick Grimes

two bandwagons, neither with convincing reasons, tho we have just started so that's to be expected.

i'll sit tight on mine.

yvonnejambo

Im not going to jump on the bandwagon will stick with paddy.:)

Rick Grimes
Im not going to jump on the bandwagon will stick with paddy.:)

cop out! ;)

The Doctor wasent sure he wanted to play anyway, but he dies, voted off through apathy.

So what was he, was he the first night random townie vote?

No he was your cop. :confused:

Give me your night nominations please. If not in by ten thirty it will be at 6 tomorrow morning. If they are not in by then you have missed it.

Rick Grimes

an apathetic cop? a dead apathetic cop?

bugger this, i'm away to play civilization. we're doomed.

Sexton Hardcastle

thats a clanger. fair enough first vote bit hard to go on things but were up against it now.

Rick Grimes
:eek:

prophetic!

so it was! right folks, i'm clearly the town mystic. do as i say and we're set.

kill Deek! ;)

so it was! right folks, i'm clearly the town mystic. do as i say and we're set.

kill Deek! ;)

:stupid_post::evilno:

ArmiyaRomanova

A real shame there... you'd think someone with such a crucial role might at least make an appearance to defend themselves - even if it meant dropping a broad hint that the goons could catch on to, there's still the Doc's protection to consider.

Not a good start.

Not good at all.

Still, at least we all know that a certain someone is a townie.

Sergio Garcia

a dammit, how bad is that a cop that doesnt really care.............oh wait that is society today!!!

Blimey!

I was out all night, last time I read the thread I had one vote.

What a pointless exercise.

Jamie was feeling very pleased with himself. He had been one of the top posters and had remembered to stick the boot into the Cop. This is going to be a very good game, I can feel it in my bones.

As he took a walk down to McArthur Glen he admired all the new building work. Particularly a new floor being laid with concrete. Jamie liked looking at concrete he was that kind of boy. But he should have been looking behind him. The shadowy figure hit him over the head with a shelalegh causing him to fall head first into the concrete and sink below into a permanent grave.

Jamie, townie is deed.

Elsewhere the Doc protected a townie.

The assassin saved one of their hits for another night.

It is day. 13 players left, 7 required for a kill. Deadline 10pm tonight.

Left in game.

Beverley

Flux

Yvonne

Boof

PaddyHMFC

JamTartan

MedicoHearts

Cigaro

Elvis Legend

CCP

Armiya

Maximus

Commander Harris

yvonnejambo

Very crap start, but when is it anything else? I will stick with a vote for paddy as he didnt put up any defence, didnt do a tit for tat vote so maybe trying to keep low profile.

Vote Paddy. least im consistent :)

yvonnejambo
vote flux

Anyone who does not vote flux is a goon

And you know that how? :rolleyes:

ArmiyaRomanova
vote flux

Anyone who does not vote flux is a goon

Strong statement for something you can't possibly know.

Let's see where you're going with this....

VOTE : Flux Capacitor

how would you know about flux?

something isn't right about that statement. i think its a shecht stirring post, which is fine, cos if you're anything like me, being a townie is boring, so stirring things up might be interesting

i have no clue who is good or bad so i'm gonna leave my vote til i get home from work

Rick Grimes

seems an awfy bold statement about Flux, with one biting immediatley. strange. i'll wait for a defence before going anywhere that bandwagon.

the assassin seems to be playing well by waiting till we know for sure who's a goon, so that's good.

the doc similarly seems to have done a good job, so well done again.

i think our obvious starting point is to look at who helped off The Doctor.

i'll be back to post a vote once i've checked who that was.

Rick Grimes

OK, votes were

Flux

Maxi

Armiya

Paddy

Jamie

we know the last was a townie (RIP). Maxi seems keen to off Flux after jumping onto the Doctor bandwagon as #2. Armiya voted for me (initially) cos I was number 3 to vote for Jamie.

I'm tempted to go tit for tat and vote Armiya, but until Maxi provides a more concrete reason for voting Flux I smell sheite.

vote Maximus

It's round 2, vote flux, it's the law. Also never trust anyone who says they'll be away for the rest of the day.

See you later, won't be back til after the deadline.

It's round 2, vote flux, it's the law. Also never trust anyone who says they'll be away for the rest of the day.

See you later, won't be back til after the deadline.

Vote Maxi.

Cant possibly know flux is a goon.

Flux 2

Maxi 2

Paddy 2

Remember 10pm deadline. If you dont vote I modkill you.

Sexton Hardcastle

why me yvonne? i know i owned you in the last game but c'mon, dont kill another townie.

on that basis im gona hit the biat'ch back

Vote Yvonne

Commander Harris

hi guys, sorry I've not been on for a wee while.

don't really know who to go for. Think maxi's just having some fun tbh, don't suspect that he's up to anything too sinister. I'll leave the vote for now.

HMFCjamieHMFC
Jamie was feeling very pleased with himself. He had been one of the top posters and had remembered to stick the boot into the Cop. This is going to be a very good game, I can feel it in my bones.

As he took a walk down to McArthur Glen he admired all the new building work. Particularly a new floor being laid with concrete. Jamie liked looking at concrete he was that kind of boy. But he should have been looking behind him. The shadowy figure hit him over the head with a shelalegh causing him to fall head first into the concrete and sink below into a permanent grave.

Jamie, townie is deed.

Elsewhere the Doc protected a townie.

The assassin saved one of their hits for another night.

It is day. 13 players left, 7 required for a kill. Deadline 10pm tonight.

Left in game.

Beverley

Flux

Yvonne

Boof

PaddyHMFC

JamTartan

MedicoHearts

Cigaro

Elvis Legend

CCP

Armiya

Maximus

Commander Harris

woo.. how did you know i loved concrete? woo

ArmiyaRomanova

Have I spotted something no-one else has, I wonder?

UNVOTE : Flux Capacitor

VOTE : Jam Tartan

yvonnejambo
why me yvonne? i know i owned you in the last game but c'mon, dont kill another townie.

on that basis im gona hit the biat'ch back

Vote Yvonne

Sorry paddy its just a feeling,

i think someone has been way too obvious, i think someone who voted for jamie has bumped him off.

vote jam tartan

Rick Grimes
i think someone has been way too obvious, i think someone who voted for jamie has bumped him off.

vote jam tartan

just giving you my thinking ccp. my vote for jamie in the first round was because i've done that in the past. i'm afraid i have no idea who's goonish.

Hmmm.

That was an altogether bad first night :(

Haven't spotted anything yet - other than Maxi's attempts at out-loose-cannoning errrr, our usual resident loose-cannon (can't mention his name as I'm not sure if he's posted on thread - in fact I don't even know if he's playing...if I go and check I fear I'll lose this post and have to start again).

Maxi's one I can never read and thus see him as a danger to the town whatever his role :D

Anyhoo, not wishing to be modkilled as it might be handy to have townies around not being modkilled...I'd better vote for someone, so I'll go for someone who (if a townie) is a good 'un to have around and therefore shouldn't be attracting votes (if that makes any sense at all).

Vote ArmiyaRomanova

Gone

Maxi

Paddy

Jam Tartan all on 2

Flux

Armiya

Yvonne

all on 1.

Yet to vote

Beverley

Medico

Elvis

Commander Harris

If you dont vote by 10pm without more than a reasonable excuse, you are modkilled.

just in from work, and none the wiser from the few posts since lunchtime.

i don't know who to vote for, so wild guess, i'll vote yvonne, just cos we always end up bickering in this game and voting each other

that may change if anyone else posts something that changes my mind

yvonnejambo
just in from work, and none the wiser from the few posts since lunchtime.

i don't know who to vote for, so wild guess, i'll vote yvonne, just cos we always end up bickering in this game and voting each other

that may change if anyone else posts something that changes my mind

:rolleyes: Who would have put a bet on that eh ;)

:rolleyes: Who would have put a bet on that eh ;)

everyone but the odds would have been shecht :P

I know we seem to have a few newbies playing so if one of them's the Doc (or whoever is) remember you DO know the identity of one good guy.

Don't, for crying out loud, be tempted to blab that information too soon lest the goons get a wee insight as to your identity.

Am I right in thinking that the Doc is the only one left with any real kinda 'good' power?

I know we have the assassin, but often he/she isn't exactly the helpfullest to the town.

I know we seem to have a few newbies playing so if one of them's the Doc (or whoever is) remember you DO know the identity of one good guy.

Don't, for crying out loud, be tempted to blab that information too soon lest the goons get a wee insight as to your identity.

Am I right in thinking that the Doc is the only one left with any real kinda 'good' power?

I know we have the assassin, but often he/she isn't exactly the helpfullest to the town.

I think the doc will be the lynchpin in this game.

I think the doc will be the lynchpin in this game.

Yep - I agree.

Let's hope it's someone with a bit of savvy.

Just in from work again. Not had a chance to look through the thread in detail, but for now I'm going to stick with my vote from yesterday and Vote Paddy

right, the footy is over, lets hang us a badun

someone say, or do something suspicious so we can tell you're a goon

Commander Harris

ok, just back from watching the football.

I really don't know who to go for so I might square it up with a 4 way tie and vote flux

Commander Harris
ok, just back from watching the football.

I really don't know who to go for so I might square it up with a 4 way tie and vote flux

didn't see medico's vote after the vote count there, I'll stick with flux for now though as I'm a non-committal fearty.

Archived