Midsummer Mafia Madness

Deek

This will be a very quick game of Mafia I hope.

We have 3 Mafia Members

1 Elder

1 Cop

1 Doc

1 Assassin

8 Townies

The rules

Mafia (3) ? A Godfather and 2 of his/her cronies. There will be no recruiting in this game.

The team decide their targets together and the GF then sends me the name of the target if the Godfather dies any remaining members can send me a name that has been decided amongst you.

The Mafia get to kill every night.

Elder(1) ? Much respected in the town.He/she will be fed the name and result of the cops nightly investigation.

Cop - Can investigate a player every night and the results are passed on to the elder. The cop and masons do not know who each other is.

Doc - Can choose to save 1 player a night from a mafia/Assassin kill. He/she cannot save the same player twice. They can choose to save themself.

Assassin On the side of the townies, has 3 kills during the game. He sometimes makes a mistake though and kills his own.

Please post votes and unvotes in bold e.g. vote Romanov and unvote Romanov

If you don't your vote will not be counted.

You can bluff or lie about your role, but if you come out right and say you?re the doctor or gossip etc you will be mod killed

A lynch will happen when there is enough votes for the same person or a deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached but not enough numbers have voted the same person, the person with the highest amount of votes at that time will be lynched. If it is a tie I will devize a way of picking the winner.

Only players who have a team role are allowed to PM other players about the game. If you receive a PM from someone you are not supposed to please DON'T post it on the game thread, report it to me first. If you have any questions about the general rules post them on the thread, if you have a question about your role/power PM me and I'll try my best to explain it.

No Pms or chat in other threads or even in real life about the game unless you have a role which allows PMs to other players and then it can only be between the players you have been given by me.

No speculation is permitted on the thread during the night period, just the usual sorry I?ve killed townie type stuff. I will punish players who mis behave at night.

Ghosts can post but if they say vote someone off or unsubtly hint for someone to be voted off, I will be round to kill them for real-just don?t do it please.

Oh and finally I will Mod kill non posters and non voters unless there is good excuse.

Low posters will either be sinned binned or mod killed depending on how I feel.

The players are.

Beverley

Flux

HMFCJamieHMFC

Yvonne

The Doctor

Boof

PaddyHMFC

JamTartan

MedicoHearts

Cigaro

Elvis Legend

CCP

Armiya

Maximus

Commander Harris

First deadline is 10pm tomorrow. I will PM everybody there roles.

Mods can you sticky please.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay! Here we go again.

Bar's open - lovely day here so Belhaven is on special offer (really feel I should be promoting Valhalla Brewery). :cheers:

so i see where playing a different game from the vampire one

JamboStuart couldn't make it Jamie, so I have stepped in at the last minute.

HMFCjamieHMFC
JamboStuart couldn't make it Jamie, so I have stepped in at the last minute.

ahh has jambostuart played before?

Whooops!

Sorry Bev and CH - had to drive home and have my tea so bar service a bit tardy.

Pimm's??? No idea how to make/serve it so here's the bottle/can/box/crate...help yourself.

And Commander...yowser, it's been a long time...pint of heavy...?

HMFCjamieHMFC
He has but long time ago I think.

That will be the reason why i can't remember him

Commander Harris
Whooops!

Sorry Bev and CH - had to drive home and have my tea so bar service a bit tardy.

Pimm's??? No idea how to make/serve it so here's the bottle/can/box/crate...help yourself.

And Commander...yowser, it's been a long time...pint of heavy...?

that's the one.

tis a beer rather than wine day I think. :)

Shameless bump. :)

8 required for a vote kill.

Where are the Mods when you want one. :mad:

Vote CCP for calling the Dr's drink a poofy one. Well, the fruit salad part is a bit unnecessary but on the whole it's not that poofy.

Still not given you it yet Dr (the drink, you pervs!!) - the lime crop has been a bit delayed. Have a HP while you're waiting.

Who else wanted something...lager for tartan...Jamie's not ordered yet, but he wasn't old enough in the last game for the celebratory champagne. Have a bottle o' Pepsi and some crisps and stand ootside, laddie.

Would you believe it, not a Mod logged on to sticky this thread.

Give me a JD and Diet Coke please barfly.

Rick Grimes

Vote HMFCJamieHMFC

cos i always do.... plus young hoodlums hanging around outside the pub look bad.

Boof, I don't drink HP, you're always trying to fob me off with HP, what's that? On the house you say? Make it a double then...

ArmiyaRomanova

evening all....

with the film festival just started I'll probably be posting seldom - and late.

anyhoo, usual randomness to start with...

VOTE : Beverley

for starting a game without protesting her innocence. :wacko:

right, just up and getting ready for work.

vote armiya romanova as tit for tat

oh, and for living in the sticks, those out of towners are just wierd

Commander Harris

I'll be heading out later and I'm not sure when I'll be back so I better put in a vote as Deek scares me!

vote medico

no real reason, she's not been on yet so maybe this'll will get her out of hiding.

Sergio Garcia

Morning folks or should i say afternoon, how are all the townspeople this afternoon and bartender may I have Guiness please. Got a busy day ahead.

Sergio Garcia

Vote HMFCJamieHMFC

mainlu because he has posted with ramblings (ie nothing to do with the game) although to be fair first lynching is always rather random if i recall!!!!

Sexton Hardcastle

Cheers Yvonne, still hurting i see !

Vote Cigaro

Early days and all

ArmiyaRomanova

Dunno why the push to get rid of Jamie - he turned out to be pretty handy in the last game as I recall.

Think I'll opt for the third person to vote for him.

UNVOTE : Beverley

VOTE : Jam Tartan

Sorry guys, first time I've been on since getting back from holiday. Been run off my feet the last couple of days!

May as well just start randomly, Vote PaddyHMFC

Oh and I'll have a Vodka & Cranberry please Mr Barman

HMFCjamieHMFC
Vote HMFCJamieHMFC

mainlu because he has posted with ramblings (ie nothing to do with the game) although to be fair first lynching is always rather random if i recall!!!!

if anybody has posted ramblings its you your asking for a pint in a game on the internet

Votes so far

HMFCJamieHMFC 4

The Doctor 2

PaddyHMFC 2

JamTartan 1

MedicoHearts 1

Cigaro 1

CCP 1

Armiya 1

Maximus 1

Jamie still to vote(come on Jamie you know I will modkill you). 2 hours to go.

anyone who votes for me is goonly or queer or both.

Google search for "Queer Goon"

bethditto.png

Dunno why the push to get rid of Jamie - he turned out to be pretty handy in the last game as I recall.

Think I'll opt for the third person to vote for him.

UNVOTE : Beverley

VOTE : Jam Tartan

Some excuse about him being first to post meaning he got a PM. first of all he might well have got a PM but what if he got a good role?! Also I got a PM and I'm just a plain old townie so that reasoning does not wash with me. It's all a bit fishy. Looks like he's getting mod killed anyway.

Archived