Favourite weed strain

Unknown user

Aussie Jambo
23 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

The word "strains" scares me. Years ago we got a block of solid. We knew what we were getting. Nowadays I don't have a scooby what to ask for. If I do, I'm then worried about what state I'll be in after smoking a joint. 

My kingdom for a bit of soapbar.

Bit pollen.

Afghani black. 

Soap bar. 

Quality 80s gear. Not to wear yer best Lacoste jumper in case of rocky burns. 😂😂

smoking-weed-toke.gif

50 minutes ago, Aussie Jambo said:

Bit pollen.

Afghani black. 

Soap bar. 

Quality 80s gear. Not to wear yer best Lacoste jumper in case of rocky burns. 😂😂

smoking-weed-toke.gif

They have cost me a few hearts tops back in the 90s.

Салатные палочки
1 hour ago, Aussie Jambo said:

Bit pollen.

Afghani black. 

Soap bar. 

smoking-weed-toke.gif

My parents bought me a cracking Italy tracksuit from Greaves Sports just before the '98 World Cup. First night wearing it I got a bomber on the trackies. Did well to hide that for a year or two. 

Loved Up in Smoke after a bucket or two :laugh2:

Jambo_jim2001

Cheech and chong,I need to revisit those classics,need a good laugh nowadays..cheers for reminding me👍👍👍

Aussie Jambo
9 hours ago, Jambo_jim2001 said:

Cheech and chong,I need to revisit those classics,need a good laugh nowadays..cheers for reminding me👍👍👍

Yes. All classics. Up in smoke still number 1. Stacey Keach lizard man even funnier. 

maroondevo52

Still no got the gist of this tread 😀

I remember about 6 months after my older brother left the house after a massive fight with my dad we were visited by the police with a search warrant for the house. They came in and totally ransacked our bedroom but found nothing, left the room in a total mess.

Turns out they were looking for drugs, we had an old fireplace in the room and when you put your arms up the chimney there was two metal doors which slit together to block the chimney, funny enough after they left I found about 12 pots of cannabis 

resin up the chimney, christ knows who put them there.

Working on a medicinal cannabis project just now. £8.50 a gram is what they are telling me. Personally, I don't partake but each to their own...(as long as I cant smell it from my house/garden, stinks worse that dug shite).

Jambo_jim2001
2 hours ago, Aussie Jambo said:

Yes. All classics. Up in smoke still number 1. Stacey Keach lizard man even funnier. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unknown user
1 hour ago, Pans Jambo said:

Working on a medicinal cannabis project just now. £8.50 a gram is what they are telling me. Personally, I don't partake but each to their own...(as long as I cant smell it from my house/garden, stinks worse that dug shite).

70% over what I'm paying

2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

70% over what I'm paying

:lol:

£85 for a 10g bag. Pharma companies eh?

Jambo_jim2001
1 hour ago, Pans Jambo said:

Hope it's good stuff ,I only partake every now and again to ease the chemo damage from years ago,works a lot better than the pain killers I'm on👍👍

Just now, Jambo_jim2001 said:

Hope it's good stuff ,I only partake every now and again to ease the chemo damage from years ago,works a lot better than the pain killers I'm on👍👍

I have no idea. I know it's grown in Alicante in Spain thats about it.

Jambo_jim2001

Last stuff I had,I was on the floor like a dead leg,full off pins and needles for a hour,had a great pain free sleep though for 10 hours😎😃

hmfc_liam06
18 hours ago, Aussie Jambo said:

Bit pollen.

Afghani black. 

Soap bar. 

smoking-weed-toke.gif

It was handy being an apprentice welder back in the day, ready made excuse for all the holes in my trackies :lol:

Unknown user
3 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

:lol:

£85 for a 10g bag. Pharma companies eh?

Mine's medical too, 50 for a 10g tub, Rockwell I think the company are called

Aussie Jambo

I’ll think you’ll find it’s majorly medicinal for most pot smokers. I like it as it helps with depression. You get homesick stuck away over here away from your family, friends  and fitba. I was given anti depressants. Never touch those zombie tablets ever again. Couple of big puff of purple haze and my depression is gone. Joint pains gone. The day this stuff become legal worldwide  will be a good day. 

Jambo_jim2001
28 minutes ago, Aussie Jambo said:

I’ll think you’ll find it’s majorly medicinal for most pot smokers. I like it as it helps with depression. You get homesick stuck away over here away from your family, friends  and fitba. I was given anti depressants. Never touch those zombie tablets ever again. Couple of big puff of purple haze and my depression is gone. Joint pains gone. The day this stuff become legal worldwide  will be a good day. 

Plus I have never heard of anyone having a doobie too much,going home and hitting their other half😎😎👍

Aussie Jambo
6 minutes ago, Jambo_jim2001 said:

Plus I have never heard of anyone having a doobie too much,going home and hitting their other half😎😎👍

Correct. Hitting the hay or the biscuit tin. That’s about it. 😂

3 hours ago, Smithee said:

Mine's medical too, 50 for a 10g tub, Rockwell I think the company are called

Its not them but very similar name.

Jambo_jim2001
2 hours ago, Aussie Jambo said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

4 hours ago, Jambo_jim2001 said:

You've obviously not worked in an addictions unit.

Jambo_jim2001
23 minutes ago, Pap said:

You've obviously not worked in an addictions unit.

Nope,but worked the doors for a while,plus mates a retired copper both seen the devastating effects of alcohol,please enlighten me though👍

6 minutes ago, Jambo_jim2001 said:

Nope,but worked the doors for a while,plus mates a retired copper both seen the devastating effects of alcohol,please enlighten me though👍

Oh ok, then sorry, i thought you were talking about having a doobie then going home and hitting their other half, as your last post suggests.

My mistake 👍

Jambo_jim2001
5 hours ago, Aussie Jambo said:

14 minutes ago, Pap said:

Oh ok, then sorry, i thought you were talking about having a doobie then going home and hitting their other half, as your last post suggests.

My mistake 👍

I think you've had a dobbie too much🤣🤣 Aussie Jambo obviously not😳he managed to get the jist,take care👍👍🤣

Салатные палочки
15 hours ago, Aussie Jambo said:

Or both at the same time. 

I was proud of myself in my mid-late teens when I mastered walking past my parents from the kitchen to my bedroom without rustling any of the numerous biscuit, Crunch Corner or crisp wrappers in my pockets. 

At least that's what I thought anyway. I was probably a noisy *******. 

Our drug laws are outdated we're even behind America in dealing with weed/hash. Currently got a bit Stardawg at home. Expecting some Nep. when my mate comes through end of the week. 

Jambo_jim2001
44 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Our drug laws are outdated we're even behind America in dealing with weed/hash. Currently got a bit Stardawg at home. Expecting some Nep. when my mate comes through end of the week. 

Certainly would save a lot of police time and resources if legalised,plus dealers would take a big hit👍👍not a bad thing🤔

Unknown user
3 minutes ago, Jambo_jim2001 said:

Certainly would save a lot of police time and resources if legalised,plus dealers would take a big hit👍👍not a bad thing🤔

We're practically there, the police generally aren't arsed unless you're taking the piss.

Plus, anyone who has anxiety or insomnia can get a perfectly legal prescription with no restrictions on smoking it in public.

kingantti1874

Whilst I have no objections to a lot of the points made here folks driving whilst smoking does my tits in.. should face a heavy punishment for driving under the influence of weed. 

it should be legalised and taxed to **** also

Jambo_jim2001
6 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Whilst I have no objections to a lot of the points made here folks driving whilst smoking does my tits in.. should face a heavy punishment for driving under the influence of weed. 

No arguments here👍👍

Unknown user
57 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

They do 

4 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Totally agree. I would never drive whilst stoned, or pissed. It gets treated the same as drink driving, if you fail the road side test, you're banned and fined.

kingantti1874
57 minutes ago, superjack said:

Totally agree. I would never drive whilst stoned, or pissed. It gets treated the same as drink driving, if you fail the road side test, you're banned and fined.

far too common though.  The amount of times cars drive past reeking is pretty annoying. 

Салатные палочки
24 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

far too common though.  The amount of times cars drive past reeking is pretty annoying. 

I think I told this story on another weed thread but I was at the beach last summer. Absolutely mobbed and a middle aged guy pulls up on a motorbike and full leathers. Proceeds to pull out a big joint and sit on a rock and spark it up. Smoked the lot and got back on his bike and drove off. I don't care how much of a seasoned smoker you are, there is no way your judgement isn't impaired when driving at 80mph after a joint. 

16 hours ago, Smithee said:

We're practically there, the police generally aren't arsed unless you're taking the piss.

Plus, anyone who has anxiety or insomnia can get a perfectly legal prescription with no restrictions on smoking it in public.

Not down my way. The polis in Scotland take a more sensible approach. Down my end people are encouraged to call the old bill if they even smell someone having a "smoke".

Unknown user
3 hours ago, Marvin said:

Not down my way. The polis in Scotland take a more sensible approach. Down my end people are encouraged to call the old bill if they even smell someone having a "smoke".

Is that right? Get yourself a prescription, then they can grass (hoho) as much as they like!

Jambo_jim2001
1 hour ago, sassenach said:

In addition, the measure of marijuana use consisted of a single item and assessed only the frequency of marijuana use. Utilizing an in-depth measure that extends beyond one item and assesses for other characteristics of marijuana use (e.g., quantity, problems associated with marijuana use) would allow for a more comprehensive understanding of the relation between marijuana use and IPV.          

Paragraph from your link,I was using the smoking of a doobie too much in comparison to having one alcoholic beverage too much,the weed I find now is  way stronger now with higher THC levels,that can cause mental problems with regular high use, I will agree with that as studies have proven"awaiting backlash from regular stoners😁"  personally for me I  love the pain relief more than the dunt,I take just about 20 prescription tablets a day to turn down the physical pain a couple off notches,compared to one Rollie sized hash smoke at least 3 times a year to kill the pain completely so my body can get a complete sleep and rest pain free,as with any drug, overuse can and does lead to problems.Go to any A&E and see the total carnage that alcohol causes on a regular basis and compare that to the 24hr shop carnage caused by the munchies,take care bud👍👍😁

14 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

I think I told this story on another weed thread but I was at the beach last summer. Absolutely mobbed and a middle aged guy pulls up on a motorbike and full leathers. Proceeds to pull out a big joint and sit on a rock and spark it up. Smoked the lot and got back on his bike and drove off. I don't care how much of a seasoned smoker you are, there is no way your judgement isn't impaired when driving at 80mph after a joint. 

Most folk see that and do nothing,say it was a bottle of whisky,most decent folk would rightly report it.I know I would report it either way, people that drive under the influence of anything, don't deserve a licence🤬👍

Jambo_jim2001
Just now, sassenach said:

No bother.  It's not something I particularly care about, TBH, I just stumbled across the thread and thought I'd try to put a bit of balance in. I certainly didn't mean to piss on anyone's chips.

I will say, though, that mentioning harm caused by alcohol is not an argument in favour of cannabis, or anything else.  It's an argument against alcohol, but making anything more of it is whataboutery.

I truly respect your opinion 👍👍

On 08/03/2022 at 19:43, Jambo_jim2001 said:

Edited by Ray Gin

millerjames398
On 07/03/2022 at 22:24, Salad Fingers said:

My parents bought me a cracking Italy tracksuit from Greaves Sports just before the '98 World Cup. First night wearing it I got a bomber on the trackies. Did well to hide that for a year or two. 

Loved Up in Smoke after a bucket or two :laugh2:

Oooft, bucket kits, were the mutts nuts back in the day..2g of soapy blasted in the bucket, and enough for a j left, also fountains fecked you up, 2 litre plastic bottle, hole burned at the bottom, filled up with water, light the lid, and let the water flow out, 2 litre of evil green smoke in one go, absolutely bingoed afterwards, happy happy days👍🏼😵😂

Салатные палочки
39 minutes ago, millerjames398 said:

Oooft, bucket kits, were the mutts nuts back in the day..2g of soapy blasted in the bucket, and enough for a j left, also fountains fecked you up, 2 litre plastic bottle, hole burned at the bottom, filled up with water, light the lid, and let the water flow out, 2 litre of evil green smoke in one go, absolutely bingoed afterwards, happy happy days👍🏼😵😂

Dry buckets were handy as they were portable :laugh:. Just a plastic bottle with a bread bag taped to the bottom. 

The guy we got our hash from never let us leave the house until we had taken a 5L bucket. It was made out of one of those big novelty whisky bottles. **** me I've never been as stoned in my life :laugh:

Harry Potter
23 hours ago, Marvin said:

Does that stuff smell horrible, askin for a friend.

8 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

I could have asked for myself thanks.

:biggrin:

2 hours ago, Smithee said:

Is that right? Get yourself a prescription, then they can grass (hoho) as much as they like!

It's Bath mate. My council blocked the road that runs through centre of town in case of a terrorist attack. The more "alternative" residents have all left. It's a city catered for students and tourists. It used to be cool here when I first moved down, now it's no different to any other town/city. 

Edit: doesn't stop me though 🤭

Edited by Marvin

19 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Depends on your definition of smelling horrible. 

millerjames398
1 hour ago, Salad Fingers said:

Dry buckets were handy as they were portable :laugh:. Just a plastic bottle with a bread bag taped to the bottom. 

The guy we got our hash from never let us leave the house until we had taken a 5L bucket. It was made out of one of those big novelty whisky bottles. **** me I've never been as stoned in my life :laugh:

We called that a lung,,ironically i used nearly cough a lung up after I'd taken one😂...and we had a big whiskey bottle as well, the kind you'd put loose change in, absolutely wired for sound after one of those bad boys..im a bit older and (ahem)wiser now, so i usually stick a bottle of water in the freezer, get it out just as its starting to freeze over, and pour it in my bong, a game changer on my throat😂

millerjames398

And as the title asks, right now I'm enjoyin tropicana banana, best ive had recently, got to be black cherry punch,,marmalade skies after a few of those😂