Bubblegum Swamp Kush
Granberry Skunkhound
Pineapple Rhino
Plunkbottom Diesel
Northern Sour Snatch

(maaaaaan......)

Салатные палочки

Pilton rocky!

Was there one called garage as well or maybe I'm thinking diesel.

It's been a long long time man since I indulged.

I remember one called diesel.  If its the one I'm thinking of it was weak as piss and just gave you a sore head.  

Not indulged for a few years myself either.  Gone are the days when you got a quarter at the weekend and a half-Q on pay day.  Before working it was an ?8 "deal" so thin you could shave with it, two joints and a can pipe each between 2 gave you a nice wee :pleasing: dunt for the evening. 

Unknown user

As the OP stated, any kush is the business.

Obviously it is only taken when visiting Holland.

Obviously, and as I live in Holland...

the stone rose

One of my favourites when I've been in Holland was Desert Storm only ever seen it on one trip, also liked White Russian. Amnesia good as well. Always thought the best stuff is from the coffee shops away from the tourist hot spots.

Unknown user

One of my favourites when I've been in Holland was Desert Storm only ever seen it on one trip, also liked White Russian. Amnesia good as well. Always thought the best stuff is from the coffee shops away from the tourist hot spots.

Boerenjongens is the best quality coffeeshop imo and one of the cheapest.

My Mrs works in an amsterdam coffeeshop - ALL of the staff go to boerenjongens

Edited by ManMoth

Purple haze was a particular favourite. 

And although not strictly 'weed', Isolator was the dugs baws.  It was essentially THC crystals compressed into a block - kinda like pollen but ludicrously strong. 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

I remember one called diesel.  If its the one I'm thinking of it was weak as piss and just gave you a sore head.  

Aye, diesel was crap. Worse than slate.

zoltan socrates

Double zero if i could go back 25 years

Northern lights

White widow

Lemon haze

That shatter stuff is ridiculous, mental illness in a smoke, i dont touch it

Unknown user

One of my mates was on about a good diesel, recently. Must have been that.

It's one of the tasty strains, along the lines of cheeses and kushes

Unknown user

Double zero if i could go back 25 years

Northern lights

White widow

Lemon haze

That shatter stuff is ridiculous, mental illness in a smoke, i dont touch it

I thought about making it cos it's ridiculously over priced, but the butane part of the process really put me off, I'd end up killing myself

North Berwick Jambo

The amount of different strains & hybrids available here nowadays is just ridiculous, its like Jamaica meets amazon lol

Салатные палочки

Lemon/blueberry haze.

b111fe31f9907c0af15864e59c3d397f.jpg

Camberwell Carrott [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

millerjames398

I remember one called diesel. If its the one I'm thinking of it was weak as piss and just gave you a sore head.

Not indulged for a few years myself either. Gone are the days when you got a quarter at the weekend and a half-Q on pay day. Before working it was an ?8 "deal" so thin you could shave with it, two joints and a can pipe each between 2 gave you a nice wee :pleasing: dunt for the evening.

Can pipes now they hit the spot...handy as well could just crush it an chuck it away when you were done...we had a communal bucket kit down the woods at our park..folk blasting a bucket at any hour of the day or night [emoji44] good times[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Captain Price

Had Dr Grinspoon in the Dam once, wasn't really an enjoyable high, felt like being too drunk.

I loooooove sour diesel, although haven't been able to get that for years.

"Haze or cheese pal?"

Салатные палочки

Can pipes now they hit the spot...handy as well could just crush it an chuck it away when you were done...we had a communal bucket kit down the woods at our park..folk blasting a bucket at any hour of the day or night [emoji44] good times[emoji106]

That's how I remember it.  We used to have to get someone to "jump roon" for a bit, which meant going to a guys house who had a shed out his backdoor that he had put deckchairs in and asking if someone would go and get us a bit.  He had a five litre bucket made out of one of those giant whisky bottles.  Before someone would go round you had to take a five litre bucket.  The option was, take a five litre bucket or give them a bit for a joint for their troubles.  

:wow: 

After one of them you didn't need any more, you were absolutely out your face for the rest of the night.  

The fanciest resin we got was Maroccan soft black and we had to walk through the roughest scheme in Paisley to get that.  I don't understand it all these days.  

millerjames398

Same here I sometimes think the more ridiculous the name the more they charge nowadays, we had the 5 litre bottle as well had to use a bin to pull them out of..and about 3 attempts to clear it[emoji23] we got our stuff from my mates brother and hed expect enough for a couple js we ended up gettin him to take a bucket he was that wrecked after it he couldn't remember we were to leave enough for a couple...cheeky ***** was punting it as well[emoji2] ...changed days mate [emoji106]

• 4 years later...

Loving some of the strains you get now. Had some gorilla glue recently, absolutely blew my mind, and it didn't really stink that much either.

Got some stardawg just now, the mutts nutts. Chilled, but pickled.

On 28/08/2017 at 15:57, Smithee said:

Obviously, and as I live in Holland...

Not Peebles? ;)

Unknown user
1 hour ago, superjack said:

Loving some of the strains you get now. Had some gorilla glue recently, absolutely blew my mind, and it didn't really stink that much either.

Got some stardawg just now, the mutts nutts. Chilled, but pickled.

Medical is nice, doesn't taste or smell of much, but perfectly dried and cured, and does the trick nicely.

35 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Not Peebles? ;)

Never again!

JudyJudyJudy

Gave up the baccy.  its full of nicotine. I put my stuff in a bake off  :)  melt some in butter and put in a yoghurt and voila 

I don't remember any varieties from my 80s smoking days. Resin or, occasionally, grass was it.

I recall the weights and cost:

£7.50 for a 16th (when cash was tight), 

A tenner bit,

£15 for a Henry,

£30 for a ¼, which is the most I ever purchased in one go.

Not going to take it up again, 34 years on, but how has inflation affected cost?

🤪😄

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, martoon said:

I don't remember any varieties from my 80s smoking days. Resin or, occasionally, grass was it.

I recall the weights and cost:

£7.50 for a 16th (when cash was tight), 

A tenner bit,

£15 for a Henry,

£30 for a ¼, which is the most I ever purchased in one go.

Not going to take it up again, 34 years on, but how has inflation affected cost?

🤪😄

Apparently a half ounce around £60  .  I have heard that one can get it slightly cheaper. I dont know about the lesser weight cost. That's for the common people to know :) :) 

Edited by JamesM48

51 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Apparently a half ounce around £60  .  I have heard that one can get it slightly cheaper. I dont know about the lesser weight cost. That's for the common people to know :) :) 

So, the same price as a ½ was in 1988?

Aussie Jambo
On 29/08/2017 at 03:36, trotter said:

Purple haze was a particular favourite. 

And although not strictly 'weed', Isolator was the dugs baws.  It was essentially THC crystals compressed into a block - kinda like pollen but ludicrously strong. 

Purple Haze is brilliant. 

Aussie Bush is good but obviously only available here. So called as that’s where it’s grown. Old school with stringy buds. 

Aussie Jambo
16 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Is there stuff you can get that doesn't give you the munchies?

Cannae be doing with that like. 

Indica will be what you want. Body stone and makes you sleepy. That’s the fat leaf. Sativa gives you the munchies. 

Greedy Jambo
1 minute ago, Aussie Jambo said:

Indica will be what you want. Body stone and makes you sleepy. That’s the fat leaf. Sativa gives you the munchies. 

Ah man, i think i'm screwed then, I want don't want to get sleepy or have the munchies. 

Салатные палочки

I've got some in a tub upstairs and a couple of pre-rolled joints. Absolutely no idea what "strain" it is but if I was to judge it on the last joint I smoked it would be "Absolutely ****ed out my nut" strain.

Bring back solid. 

Салатные палочки

The word "strains" scares me. Years ago we got a block of solid. We knew what we were getting. Nowadays I don't have a scooby what to ask for. If I do, I'm then worried about what state I'll be in after smoking a joint. 

My kingdom for a bit of soapbar.

Aussie Jambo
On 07/03/2022 at 07:24, Greedy Jambo said:

Ah man, i think i'm screwed then, I want don't want to get sleepy or have the munchies. 

I suggest diet pills. You’ll be right then. 

bald-dance.gif