Zanatta in___Walker out.

MR INCREDIBLE

What choice is there? It's either play Moore or play Zanatta because we have feck all other options available in those areas but neither are of the standard required.

Lucille's Thirsty

Walker has been crap since a good game v rangers months ago. He shouldnt be near the team. Offers nothing most games and cost us yesterday.

Walker has had his chance at Hearts and its ended on a sour note. Time for someone else to get a chance.

While I'm all for letting our younger players get some game time but not in place of Walker, Zanatta should be introduced gently and giving game time here or there while the opposition is tired.

Jambof3tornado

While I'm all for letting our younger players get some game time but not in place of Walker, Zanatta should be introduced gently and giving game time here or there while the opposition is tired.

Other teams manage to introduce 17 to 19 year olds. Age is irrelevant.

MacDonald Jardine

Yes but talent isn't.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Lucille's Thirsty

Age is irrelevant but not when you're not as talented as the player you're going to replace.

Zanatta is younger but not more talented than Jamie.

Funtime Jambo

Moore, Zanatta, Currie, Beith and Brandon are all miles away from Hearts first team and should be nowhere near the squad.

Effort does not translate into ability if you are under 20.

My gut feeling suggests none of them will make it at Hearts.

Of course they should great young prospects for the future. :2thumbsup:

maroonnicky63

Walker is a much better player , Zanata will come good with experience , Walker done nothing wrong on Saturday , lost the ball for the second goal but other than that he was fine. load of pant wetters the guys doing fine everyone is against him now and jumping on the band wagon , leave the guy alone FFS

we should take out walker and put in a dedicated holding midfielder. Nowak, beith anyone and push the rest of the midfield up ten yards to support the front two.

The whole Walker situation has blown up in our faces big time and Rangers have played a blinder. They pursue him all summer then drop their interest shortly before the window closes,signing a Man City winger on loan and leaving Walker unsettled but not willing to move elsewhere. They sign him on a pre-contract in January and leave us paying his wage for a season with no windfall from selling him.

Spot on.

Jambof3tornado

Walker is a much better player , Zanata will come good with experience , Walker done nothing wrong on Saturday , lost the ball for the second goal but other than that he was fine. load of pant wetters the guys doing fine everyone is against him now and jumping on the band wagon , leave the guy alone FFS

Did nothing wrong except the goal. Pretty major issue. Plus the lack of tracking meaning lafferty had to do it. Plus the lack of willingness to put his foot in a challenge.

Aye other than that he's braw. One of our own quite clearly.

Wake up bud.

He's a waste of a really talented footballer.

Walker hasn't tried since January. He has been absolutely murder apart from the 4-1 at home to Sevco. He is just plain lazy and a waste of his wages.

Did nothing wrong except the goal. Pretty major issue. Plus the lack of tracking meaning lafferty had to do it. Plus the lack of willingness to put his foot in a challenge.

Aye other than that he's braw. One of our own quite clearly.

Wake up bud.

He's a waste of a really talented footballer.

Spot on. Its unbelievable how people can defend him, particularly any one that was there yesterday and saw his pathetic efforts to look interested.

With him on the park, it was like playing with 10 men. He gave Grzelak no help on the left and should never have been in the position he was when he gave away the winner.

Walker may be more talented, but appears disinterested.  I'd rather have a less talented player giving 100% than a talented player who can't be arsed.

Maybe when the window closes and Walker hasn't got his move to Rangers, he will knuckle down again to keep himself in the shop window.  It would be dangerous of him to assume that he can coast along and Rangers will automatically sign him on a pre-contract deal in January.  A lot can change between now and then, including the Rangers manager.

upgotheheads

Is one contingent on the other? Zannatta in certainly along with a few others. Walker in also. Apart from his defensive brain-fart yesterday he was our best player.

Isn't Zanatta a striker? I know we've played him on the wing before but thought his position was up front.

Jambof3tornado

Is one contingent on the other? Zannatta in certainly along with a few others. Walker in also. Apart from his defensive brain-fart yesterday he was our best player.

He wasnt our best player. Thats just a lie.

Off to Raith on loan until the end of the season

Development loan, so still be able to play for Hearts development?

Good move for DZ. Not convinced he's going to make it at Hearts

Still got time I suppose

Been saying this for months. I think he's better than Queens Park but not SPL level or at least not what Hearts need as a regular starter. I think he'll find the Scottish Championship about right.

Development loan, so still be able to play for Hearts development?

Yes

I'd have thought they would have wanted him to play at a higher level. Though maybe they want him to get more confidence. Maybe Raith argued for him as part of Callachan deal.

Been saying this for months. I think he's better than Queens Park but not SPL level or at least not what Hearts need as a regular starter. I think he'll find the Scottish Championship about right.

Raith are in League One

But maybe they think its a decent level plus the responsibility of getting Raith promoted

The whole Walker situation has blown up in our faces big time and Rangers have played a blinder. They pursue him all summer then drop their interest shortly before the window closes,signing a Man City winger on loan and leaving Walker unsettled but not willing to move elsewhere. They sign him on a pre-contract in January and leave us paying his wage for a season with no windfall from selling him.

Played a blinder? No, that suggests that they did something clever or tactically astute. They did nothing of the kind. All they did is what their predecessors have always done - put in an insultingly low offer for one of our best players, and then sat back and waited. They don't have to do anything else - the media are only too happy to do it for them, ensuring that the 'saga' is always in the news (even when there is nothing new to report) and generating hype until the player's head is well and truly turned.

It's a win-win for Sevco really - either they get a good player for a knockdown price whilst weakening a rival, or at worst they leave the rival with an unsettled player who is desperate to move. They haven't actually done anything impressive to create this situation though.

Zanatta is an excellent player and him in and walker out should have happened weeks ago !!!!!!

Archived