Time for a change!

Djm1874

Can you wait until next week before getting angry about us not having appointed a new manager by then

FFS

clowns.

We're not angry. Just managing our expectations.

I'm not angry more fed up- if it's Daly, then Kirk then fox I just feel we will always be starting with inexperience and for me a club the size of hearts shouldn't always have a rookie in charge yes cathro was sacked but specifically the change I would like to see would be a change of structure or more to the point putting the money we do have towards an experienced man- no guarnteee of success of course but risk is significantly reduced- the scouting/recruitment needs looking at for sure maybe craig has done a great job with youth academy and we won't see fruits of that for a few years but his involvement in first team matters looks like it's having a negative effect - fully recognise it worked for the first 12 months or so.

If craig wants to be the manager instead of director of football then I'd be open to that he ticks a lot of boxes

We're not angry. Just managing our expectations.

Barely from what I can see

Bairns greeting all over the place is all I can see.

Totally agree with the OP.  I bought in to Cathro not because he was a young coach but I felt he had something different to offer rather than going for a safe option like Peter Houston.  What is now blindingly obvious is that we need quality and experience in the dugout.  The experiment is over.

Archived