Trust me, BBC drama

superjack

Anyone else been watching this? Really enjoying it so far, only 1 episode to go until it's finished. Also, makes a change, something filmed in Edinburgh and most of the cast actually have Edinburgh accents.

Yes, really enjoying it.

It's good fun 'location-spotting' as well. The hospital is the University Library in George Square!

Yes, really enjoying it.

It's good fun 'location-spotting' as well. The hospital is the University Library in George Square!

Thought some of the scenes were using the eye pavilion. Would love to see them going for drink somewhere a bit more imaginative than the high street, maybe see them in stratties for a couple.

It has a definite air of mid-week, afternoon drama about it...

I.e pish

Harry Potter

I.e pish

Everyone has different tastes, thought its ok to be fair.

It's a bit like "Paper Mask" a book & film from a few years ago with Paul McGann.

Edit: Just checked - it was almost 30 years ago. Jeez.

I.e pish

This.

Absolute cliche ridden drivel.

Thought some of the scenes were using the eye pavilion. Would love to see them going for drink somewhere a bit more imaginative than the high street, maybe see them in stratties for a couple.

Eye Pavilion?

Is the prog set in the '60/70's?

A visit to the EP, outside and in, is like going back in time. :)

Anyone else been watching this? Really enjoying it so far, only 1 episode to go until it's finished. Also, makes a change, something filmed in Edinburgh and most of the cast actually have Edinburgh accents.

I'm really enjoying it. It'll be good to see how it ends next week.

Love seeing Edinburgh but not sure how they got from the grassmarket to the top of calton hill (first episode) and their chips were still warm.

Francis Albert

I.e pish

Agreed, And Jodie Whittaker has two expressions - open mouthed puzzlement or concern (the same for both) and utterly false air of amusement. The former an exact  replica of her Broadchurch character.

Love seeing Edinburgh but not sure how they got from the grassmarket to the top of calton hill (first episode) and their chips were still warm.

LOL, I noticed that too!

Ron Burgundy

That would bug the shit out of me.

Like when an actor pretends there's something in a cup but the way they're moving it about clearly lets you know it's empty. How hard can it be to actually fill it with whatever they are meant to be drinking?

rudi must stay

I.e pish

I think it's excellent. Impressed with the acting, particularly her

Agreed, And Jodie Whittaker has two expressions - open mouthed puzzlement or concern (the same for both) and utterly false air of amusement. The former an exact  replica of her Broadchurch character.

Some film years ago but she whapped her udders out for Peter O'Toole so fair play to her for that.  Cracking wee pair likes.

deesidejambo

Some film years ago but she whapped her udders out for Peter O'Toole so fair play to her for that. Cracking wee pair likes.

Show pictures please. Just to confirm likes.

Hoped for better, switched it off 30 mins into second episode, the Scottish accents being put on by some are just trully awful.

Archived