I just don't miss Football

i8hibsh

I realised last night watching the Germany game that I just dont care about football anymore. I switched over and watched a docu on BBC4.

I am not concerned witht he seaosn being over and I don't even care about it when it comes back. I just don't miss it.

there are possible reasons for this;

I have turned gay - definately not

My love for Hearts has died - more likely to turn gay

Then it dawned on me, our joke of a footballing organsisation - the SFA and the 2 bigot brothers have ruined my love for the game.

There is no point in ANY club in Scotland existing. We only exist to create a league for those 2 to get stronger. When a possible upset to the duopoly comes along (Romanov) the SFA do EVERYTHING in their West coast orientated power to destroy.

Is anyone else just simply not missing the football season or is it just me?

I have not renewed my ST and I don't even buy daily papers anymore as I am not interested in what is going on in the game

:sad:

And this means you won't be commenting on Hearts games any more since you don't care?

I care about the club as they are my life

I just am passed caring about football

scottish_chicP

I actually feel the opposite. As much as I have enjoyed watching the Euros I miss actually being at the games.

....do a bit of the old Colin and Justin to it -wee bit pot pouri, scented candles...

....I have turned gay...

No sheiite, Sherlock....;)

PresidentRomanov

I think you're just one of those spineless supporters, who's only keen when Hearts are going well I'm afraid :sad:

The Old Firm didn't bother you in season 05/06.

I think you're just one of those spineless supporters, who's only keen when Hearts are going well I'm afraid :sad:

What percentage of your posts are wind-ups? It has to be pretty high. :(

Rick Grimes

Belhaven%20Best.gif

fan.gif

I realised last night watching the Germany game that I just dont care about football anymore. I switched over and watched a docu on BBC4.

I am not concerned witht he seaosn being over and I don't even care about it when it comes back. I just don't miss it.

Then it dawned on me, our joke of a footballing organsisation - the SFA and the 2 bigot brothers have ruined my love for the game.

There is no point in ANY club in Scotland existing. We only exist to create a league for those 2 to get stronger. When a possible upset to the duopoly comes along (Romanov) the SFA do EVERYTHING in their West coast orientated power to destroy.

I have not renewed my ST and I don't even buy daily papers anymore as I am not interested in what is going on in the game

Agree with many of your points mate.

Fitba' is no the same as it used to be, imo.

Maybe we are just getting auld and boring...:sad:;)

shaun.lawson

I know where you're coming from, mate. At least the Euros are being played on a broadly level playing field - but the chronic predictability of pretty much every league throughout Europe is destroying more and more fans' passion for the game; and that's even before you consider the peculiar characteristics of our own club. And to make matters worse, I'm not sure if non-OF or non-Big Four fans turning their backs will even make a blind bit of difference: the game exists for the rich and very rich now, and as long as they keep getting their CL money, and EPL clubs keep getting lucrative international TV deals, what do the ordinary fans count any more?

Among all the "LOL GAY" hilarity on this thread, i8 has a point.

It's the diving that gets me, and the "the first 20 minutes are important" banality of football analysis.

No sheiite, Sherlock....;)

hahahahaahha

too much time mate too much time :)

Sorry I8, but you say "turned gay" as if you were not previously gay?

ouch :sad:

lol

I thought that I may not miss Hearts games for once this summer after the awful season. If anything, I'm missing them even more. There's nothing worse than having a whole summer to reflect on finishing 8th. I can't wait for the new season. I'm not too optimistic yet but things can't get much worse than they are now.

Nonce

Where you really gutted that Austria went out or delighted that Germany went through?

Thought not, hence why you didn't care either way and stopped watching, which i agree does make you gay.

I've been putting little bets on the games i'm not fussed about for added excitement! :o

Gay as a 'Hobo Docksider'.

Below the belt! mods mods!!!!

Noone is that gay! :)

Jambojohnnyboy

How can you lose interest in football, have you taken up any worrying new hobbies?

In fact you haven't posted a pic on the Shed in a while if I'm not mistaken. ;)

You need to pay more attention to the Euros there is some entertainment to be had, I prescribe that for a couple of days, but pay attention to it and soon you will be right as rain.

No cause for alarm OP ..............although the gay tag may or may not be applicable ;)

Quite frankly though, that game was simply garbage last night and at one point I nearly lost the will to live myself ...............and I would consider myself 'hardbitten' when it comes to watching sh*te !

Among all the "LOL GAY" hilarity on this thread...

Does anyone else just feel somehow like an inferior human being when Acey says things like this? :sad:

Does anyone else just feel somehow like an inferior human being when Acey says things like this? :sad:

We all feel inferior when the Ace myster speaks :)

Pete Seeger

When he posts I get a sudden urge to check my posts to make sure they have good valid points that he can't be offended by or correct. He makes me want to be a better speller :rolleyes::o

The Old Tolbooth

I've got footage of you as a kid ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC1TwSN81PI

Ach on Youtube it's titled Gay Simon but it doesn't show on here :(

Don't let the morons grind you down mate!

You are SPOT ON with your comments!

Archived