Time to look forward to Saturday

Skippy Doodle

Skippy Doodle

To get motivated for next week below you will find a link to some previous encounters with rangers

Included in playlist is some memorable moments stretching as far back as 1972 along with some forgettable games that the neutrals might prefer

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKuioDe5VEpj2pkJvTBF37_4v1VUQXWZz

Please keep subscribing to channel. More content to follow including archived Monday night Fitba shows

Skippy Doodle

Few good results against them since they reformed

P8 W4 D1 L3

Out of three we lost , two were meaningless end of season affairs

Fall out from yesterday might make trip harder but I think we have enough to pick up a positive result

August Landmesser

Fall out from yesterday might make trip harder but I think we have enough to pick up a positive result

And even the draw was also the end of season 'on the beach' game when we were half asleep and 2-0 down until big Zee came on to rouse us up a bit.

In the important games, it's P5, W4 L1. Decent.

Sent from my FP2 using Tapatalk

Gorgie_Rules

Correct.

If we can keep it tight early doors and defend as we did at Parkhead the first half an hour we'll be in with a chance. They have nowhere near the quality Celtic do and fully expect their fans to get on the players backs if not going well.

Big Slim Stylee

Correct.

If we can keep it tight early doors and defend as we did at Parkhead the first half an hour we'll be in with a chance. They have nowhere near the quality Celtic do and fully expect their fans to get on the players backs if not going well.

It's obvious their heads go down easily if Plan A isn't working. And again, like last season, there isn't a Plan B from a coach who's obviously struggling to cope with the expectations of the rancid hordes.

I'm just not convinced we're equipped to weather the early storm. Nor do we seem to have much beyond Plan A, either.

It's obvious their heads go down easily if Plan A isn't working. And again, like last season, there isn't a Plan B from a coach who's obviously struggling to cope with the expectations of the rancid hordes.

I'm just not convinced we're equipped to weather the early storm. Nor do we seem to have much beyond Plan A, either.

We will be fine Slim. :rolleyes:

I think go at them early on. I think they'll be edgy and liable to make mistakes if we press them.

I don't think we have the players to soak up and hit with quick breaks.

I've not seen if we're challenging Isma red card but he'll be a big miss obviously.

fraz the postie

I think walker will start this game,he should be the wee spark midfield has been missing and with Djoum coming good should be enough to make an ordinary team weather any storm and cause der Hun problems.

Cmon the hearts.

Daly has already convinced me he is up to the job and I'm expecting barnstorming and full blooded effort. A goal to Hearts will really set the cat amongst the pigeons.

The way I saw the first 4 games is that Killie and MWell were games we must get points (minimum 4) and the two OF games are a bonus.  Not writing Saturday off but I don't feel as nervous about this as I did v Killie.

Archived