This season start v last season finish

Bazzas right boot

Bazzas right boot

Is this season a reverse of the last now?

Out the LC, no manager, no home games until  November. We are in for a tricky first third of the season. Looking at it, if historical way form is mirrored  and with us being out the LC, does the season start with the first home games and then ultimately the SC. This would give the new manager a bit time and the team to gel with a prize to go after full pelt?

Now, I am not saying we don't "try" in any of the games before this, and we might be surprised and have a decent or strong start, however for me its all building towards the new stand opening and on the football front the Scottish cup.

I think we may have to be a little more patient before things get better.

Hope not, a Burley type start would be gravy, but the off field prep, the away games, games at Murrayfield, the LC performances point to things getting a little  worse before they improve.

Benten-1874

I genuinely believe our squad is top 4 quality and I think if we get even a half decent manager that second is attainable. Give Aberdeen or Rangers too big a headstart and we have no chance!

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

lauriesrank

I genuinely believe our squad is top 4 quality and I think if we get even a half decent manager that second is attainable. Give Aberdeen or Rangers too big a headstart and we have no chance!

I genuinely believe alcohol should not be consumed before 8am unless you're on an away trip.

Benten-1874

I genuinely believe alcohol should not be consumed before 8am unless you're on an away trip.

Looking at H1b5, Rangers and Aberdeen starting 11s I don't think any are especially great.

Archived