This Place

Boris

Ffs.

Get a grip people.

Reminds me of the Thick of It specials when the PM resigns and all the jockeying for positions about who will or will not lead the party.

As Tucker said, "We're through the looking glass."

I feel like Klaus Kinski on the train in Dr Zhivago.

We have hundreds of individuals on here each day, from all walks of life, from teenagers to auld yins, all with their own ideas about how a football club should be run.

Consensus on anything is unlikely, probably impossible.  

Just wait for the howls of rage when a new head coach is appointed, regardless of who it is.  Ann Budge and Craig Levein have an unenviable, no-win task.

It's a forum, lad. Only the foolish take it too seriously.

Oh, I get that. I suppose it's the bullshit and bitchiness amongst the Heart of Midlothian fraternity that is beginning to twist my melon.

That and the pure, unadulterated ****wittery that is posted. People posting the same stuff time after time. Does no one read threads?

Conjecture taken as fact, hypotheses as truth?

I'm not saying we all have to agree, but when the same shite is trotted out time after time...

Lord Beni of Gorgie

It's a forum, lad. Only the foolish take it too seriously.

Absolutely right ya roaster

I've found the past few days quite amusing tbh.

The seethe that some people get themselves into through jumping to irrational conclusions.  A couple of examples....

The Board met on Sunday / Monday after the debacle on Saturday, but by Monday evening hadn't announced Cathro's sacking.  So they are obviously not going to sack him - boo hiss, sack the Board.  Alternatively, maybe the Board had decided to sack him, but needed time to negotiate a settlement before announcing his departure?  Nah, that's too rational an explanation.  Oh wait, he's gone on Tuesday morning!

Daly is taking the team for the Celtic game.  Boo, hiss, how come Daly gets promoted above McPhee, that's Levein positioning his guy for the Head Coach role (really, some of the reasoning on here is hilarious!).  Or maybe that's Daly stepping up to do the same job for the first team that he does for the U20s, allowing McPhee and others to concentrate on their own roles, as opposed to everyone stepping up a role, and nobody doing their own job.

Ffs.

Get a grip people.

Reminds me of the Thick of It specials when the PM resigns and all the jockeying for positions about who will or will not lead the party.

What?

I understand where Boris is coming from. Some of the post are repetitive, posted for effect (wind up), trolling or just plain stupidity. I have no knowledge of how many are interlopers but my guess is quite a few given the dog shite they post.

What's funny about that likes?!

I actually thought it was a good wee remark and it made me smile.

Sorry, no offence intended.

I like things like that.

Francis Albert

... and the constant moaning about what other people post. Maybe we need a JKB Board of Post Censors.

I like things like that.

You're a right wee sweetie Morgs.

We have hundreds of individuals on here each day, from all walks of life, from teenagers to auld yins, all with their own ideas about how a football club should be run.

Just wait for the howls of rage when a new head coach is appointed, regardless of who it is. Ann Budge and Craig Levein have an unenviable, no-win task.

Fire the New Coach now!

Mars plastic

I like things like that.

I should have added a smiley face as I wasn't trying to be confrontational.

Here, havevone now.... :)

The seethe that some people get themselves into through jumping to irrational conclusions. A couple of examples....

The Board met on Sunday / Monday after the debacle on Saturday, but by Monday evening hadn't announced Cathro's sacking. So they are obviously not going to sack him - boo hiss, sack the Board. Alternatively, maybe the Board had decided to sack him, but needed time to negotiate a settlement before announcing his departure? Nah, that's too rational an explanation. Oh wait, he's gone on Tuesday morning!

Daly is taking the team for the Celtic game. Boo, hiss, how come Daly gets promoted above McPhee, that's Levein positioning his guy for the Head Coach role (really, some of the reasoning on here is hilarious!). Or maybe that's Daly stepping up to do the same job for the first team that he does for the U20s, allowing McPhee and others to concentrate on their own roles, as opposed to everyone stepping up a role, and nobody doing their own job.

Spot on

What's annoying me the most is the jokers on here pissing there pants because they actually think daly will get the job :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're a right wee sweetie Morgs.

Thanks.

I'm not sure how to take that but I think I'm concerned.

I should have added a smiley face as I wasn't trying to be confrontational.

Here, havevone now.... :)

Phew!

My sort of post.

... and the constant moaning about what other people post. Maybe we need a JKB Board of Post Censors.

Oh, stop your whinging FA   :)

Actually, I'd nominate you as Chair, needs a wise old head with a critical eye.

:2thumbsup:

What's annoying me the most is the jokers on here pissing there pants because they actually think daly will get the job :lol: :lol: :lol:

I suppose if we win our first 5 games with him in charge, he could be in with a shout!  Oh, and the bookies had him at 1/5 the other day, and they're never wrong!

:D

GlasgoJambo

The seethe that some people get themselves into through jumping to irrational conclusions. A couple of examples....

The Board met on Sunday / Monday after the debacle on Saturday, but by Monday evening hadn't announced Cathro's sacking. So they are obviously not going to sack him - boo hiss, sack the Board. Alternatively, maybe the Board had decided to sack him, but needed time to negotiate a settlement before announcing his departure? Nah, that's too rational an explanation. Oh wait, he's gone on Tuesday morning!

Daly is taking the team for the Celtic game. Boo, hiss, how come Daly gets promoted above McPhee, that's Levein positioning his guy for the Head Coach role (really, some of the reasoning on here is hilarious!). Or maybe that's Daly stepping up to do the same job for the first team that he does for the U20s, allowing McPhee and others to concentrate on their own roles, as opposed to everyone stepping up a role, and nobody doing their own job.

Indeed. It's a right rollicking shit fest. I've a colleague who, whenever there's an issue, hastily jumps to conclusions by theorising on insubstantial evidence. It's obsessive pathological behaviour. I'm not sure what the driving force behind it is but there must be an explanation in psychology.

Edit: actually found this article - doesn't so much explain why people do it but more the type of person who does

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.medicaldaily.com/delusional-people-more-likely-jump-conclusions-people-not-prone-impairment-305936%3famp=1

indianajones

Boris with some much needed words of wisdom.

Kickback is infuriating most of the time.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Bazzas right boot

It pass's the time.

Although, I have a genuine concern for some if they go about Thier life even n the tiniest way like they do on here.

Little thought, jump to conclusions andd get very excited, easily- and not in a good way.

More highs n' likes than a Ukrainian prostitute

Boris with some much needed words of wisdom.

Kickback is infuriating most of the time.

Nah. Keep it in perspective.   It's just black squiggly lines on a white computer screen.  Nothing to get infuriated over.

Bazzas right boot

Nah. Keep it in perspective. It's just black squiggly lines on a white computer screen. Nothing to get infuriated over.

Think you need a new computer or a monitor ..

Mines had colours and pictures.

scott herbertson

Hey, leave my old avatar (Klaus Kinski, albeit in Aguirre) out of this mess.

Actually Klaus would have been at home here. Here he is giving a Kickback style utter foam at the mouth tantrum with the poor guy who arranges the food and stuff on a movie set....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MPKODzv1PD4

Indeed. It's a right rollicking shit fest. I've a colleague who, whenever there's an issue, hastily jumps to conclusions by theorising on insubstantial evidence. It's obsessive pathological behaviour. I'm not sure what the driving force behind it is but there must be an explanation in psychology.

Edit: actually found this article - doesn't so much explain why people do it but more the type of person who does

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.medicaldaily.com/delusional-people-more-likely-jump-conclusions-people-not-prone-impairment-305936%3famp=1

Interesting article, and kind of backs up my own take on things.

Some people hold to very much black and white opinions on certain subjects, there is no grey area.  Therefore, any new information that comes to light, is filtered through that black and white view, and an explanation arrived at that holds to that view, however irrational that explanation seems.

So, for instance, if someone on here believes that Levein is the anti-Christ, no amount of good work that Levein might do will sway that person from their view.  Any good that happens does so despite of Levein, or would have been even better if he wasn't here, whereas all bad things stem from him.

glastonbury jambo

Ffs.

Get a grip people.

get a grip ...its an internet forum ...LMFAO.

glastonbury jambo

Oh, I get that. I suppose it's the bullshit and bitchiness amongst the Heart of Midlothian fraternity that is beginning to twist my melon.

That and the pure, unadulterated ****wittery that is posted. People posting the same stuff time after time. Does no one read threads?

I'm not saying we all have to agree, but when the same shite is trotted out time after time...

leave then!

Five to One

Just wait for the howls of rage when a new head coach is appointed, regardless of who it is. Ann Budge and Craig Levein have an unenviable, no-win task.

Nonsense. They have a freely paying support who are supplementing the club with income that none of the other teams in Scotland have. Yesterday and today has shown there is a lot of interest in the HC position, including a past manager who would unite the club and the fans, yet they appear to want to continue with a failed apprentice experiment. Worrying times from a footballing point of view.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

glastonbury jambo

Interesting article, and kind of backs up my own take on things.

Some people hold to very much black and white opinions on certain subjects, there is no grey area.  Therefore, any new information that comes to light, is filtered through that black and white view, and an explanation arrived at that holds to that view, however irrational that explanation seems.

So, for instance, if someone on here believes that Levein is the anti-Christ, no amount of good work that Levein might do will sway that person from their view.  Any good that happens does so despite of Levein, or would have been even better if he wasn't here, whereas all bad things stem from him.

How to Stop Worrying What Other People Think

http://www.uncommonhelp.me/articles/how-to-stop-worrying-what-other-people-think/

Nonsense. They have a freely paying support who are supplementing the club with income that none of the other teams in Scotland have. Yesterday and today has shown there is a lot of interest in the HC position, including a past manager who would unite the club and the fans, yet they appear to want to continue with a failed apprentice experiment. Worrying times from a footballing point of view.

That has nothing to do with the point I was making.

Just wait for the howls of rage when a new head coach is appointed, regardless of who it is.  Ann Budge and Craig Levein have an unenviable, no-win task.

Spot on really.

Obviously Donald T is your No 1 preferred candidate for the vacancy at Hearts.

I wouldn?t necessarily agree with that position, but at least the starting eleven would be twittered out on the Wednesday or Thursday before the game.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Loads of numb nuts post on the terrace.

Harry Potter

I like things like that.

right up your street pal.

gorgie rd eh11

Ffs.

Get a grip people.

You're wasting your time. The trolls have taken over.

Nookie Bear

For every thread, if you stripped out all the posts that criticise other posters for overreacting, it would be a lot more readable.

scott herbertson

Where has the club said it wants to continue with a "failed apprentice experiment" ?

Mind you, there should be plenty of failed apprentices about to choose from

http://www.boomuk.net/images/alansugarpic.jpg

What intrigues me most is the amount of people on here who have intimate knowledge of Levein the person,his motivations, his day to day job and a clear understanding of his relationships within the wider football community. And naturally there is absolutely nothing positive relayed as part of these 'facts'. The guy is obviously an open book.

Archived