White beer

Morgan

Fruitmachine76

I quite like one pint of it but no more than that. I liked the Kronenbourg one but haven't seen it in a while.

Gutted they don't do this anymore. I mind they used to serve it in the Ritz at the gyle, with a slice of lemon. That stuff was the absolute darts. Used to take stick from my mates about drinking it but it truly was awesome.

I'd literally give my right arm for another pint of the blanc right now

Fruitmachine76

I quite like one pint of it but no more than that. I liked the Kronenbourg one but haven't seen it in a while.

Gutted they don't do this anymore. I mind they used to serve it in the Ritz at the gyle, with a slice of lemon. That stuff was the absolute darts. Used to take stick from my mates about drinking it but it truly was awesome.

I'd literally give my right arm for another pint of the blanc right now

I love white/wheat beers.  Hoegaarden, Tucher Helles, Weihenstephaner, Franziskaner . . .  It's funny, I didn't particularly like the Kronenbourg Blanc when I was over visiting France, I felt like it was a knockoff of Hoegaarden and not a very good one at that.

loveofthegame

Hoegaarden brings back happy memories as I drank it as a 16 year old in Bordeaux before the game over in France 14 years ago!

I have tried it again a few times since and not enjoyed it at all... I guess I'd have drunk anything aged 16....

indianajones

You're right, that's a disappointment. Haven't thought about it in ages and now I'm dying for one and cant get it. :furious3:

Loved it back then too. Had a bottle of it in Norway last year and was extremely excited to crack it open and be reminded of what we were missing.

No as good as I remember it. Obviously my taste buds have matured and are more favourable of other beers!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Archived