Next Summer's Lads Holiday (Young People Only :P)

Captain Sausage

Captain Sausage

Alrite everyone,

My bro and his best pal went to Malia this summer for their holiday with some of his pals. I made the mistake of commiting to a summer internship leaving me with no time to enjoy my 5 month lay-about from uni ;)

So next summer is going to be a massive mess. This year some of us were set for Ayia Napa but it fell through at the final hurdle. So my question is:

1 week; 6-10 single (ish) guys; Student budget (no more than 300-350 pp on accomodation and flights); kicking night life (essential); beaches (essential); Where to go?

Got a little list of possibilities but they are the usuals; Kos, Ayia Napa, Malia, Magaluf, Ibiza, etc. Best pal is saying Sofia but I'm not so sure due to the lack of beaches! So can anyone suggest something just as good at night or experiences of the above places?

Cheers!

Bunch of mates are off to Zante just now.

Wreckon it's either there or Magaluf for us next year.

Student budget (no more than 300-350 pp on accomodation and flights);

With that sort of budget you'll do well to get further than Haggerston Castle. :dribble:

Captain Sausage
With that sort of budget you'll do well to get further than Haggerston Castle. :dribble:

I don't know about when you went to uni but we get these magical things called student loans, which we don't have to worry about until we graduate. They pay for our living expenses while any cash accrued over summer (3k this summer woop woop) goes on holidays and booze and of course...rent (well half of it anyways!)

So I reckon 300-350 is plenty because I'll need at least that for spending cash too!

Zante? Tell me how it is mate!

I was there last year and it was brillint. Laganas is the place you want to stay. My buddies got flights and hotel for about ?370 for 2 weeks. Think the more folk go in your party the cheaper it was though.

Archived