hibs sign a Lithuanian

merrymac

Rocky jamboa

The worst you tube "highlights" video I've ever seen! A 3 yard tap in and a standard tackle!

Aye right. We're Scotlands premier team for Lithuanians. *******s.

(Random question, but did Vlads Lithuanian policy actually gain us any traction over there - fans and the like?)

They had that boy Trakys too a few year back. Hopefully this boy is as pish as he was.

Thanks for posting. I was desperately trying to remember his name. Hibs was his 17th and worst club.

"Dear Mr Gustas

I write to you as a concerned and ashamed Scotsman to inform you of an attempt by fellow Scottish people to defraud the Republic of Lithuania of many millions of pounds. You are no doubt aware of the plight of Ukio Bankas, UBIG and the dreadful conduct of the major shareholder in both of these companies Vladimir Romanov. But it is another of his ventures, namely his interest in Heart of Midlothian football club in Edinburgh I would like to draw your attention to. Since 2006 Mr Romanov has ploughed many millions of pounds, estimates believed to be as much as ?85million, which has now turned out to be money he nor his banking groups could afford to invest, and these concerns raised many times over by the financial and football authorities here in Scotland. These concerns were continually ignored by officials at Hearts and also by their support who were happy to accept the success that has turned out to be the people of your countries money. Please also note that Romanov was refused permission to purchase shares at 2 other clubs. This is because he could not fund the regimes he was looking to put in place. This was ignored by Heart of Midlothian. They operated throughout his tenure with substantial losses which have now come to be at the Lithuanian tax payers expense. I would like to reiterate at this point that they have spent ?85 million pounds of your money. I would also like to bring to your attention their failure to pay charities, police costs, healthcare costs and uk taxes owed during this time.

The current state of affairs at Heart of Midlothian sees them in administration and seeking a deal whereby the shares currently owned by UBIG, Ukio bankas and Ukio Bankas security on Tynecastle stadium in Edinburgh is sold to Bidco for the paltry sum of ?2.5million. It is at this point I would like to make you aware of several areas of prime development land in Edinburgh that have sold recently for many millions of pounds over the ?2.5million currently being offered to your people. It is at this point I would also say that it is my opinion that you would not be serving the people of Lithuania if you did not recover as much of their money that this organisation has taken with no intention of paying back. I would urge you to seek trustworthy advice on the value of the assets before proceeding with any deal as there is no doubt accepting an offer of ?2.5 million is depriving your people of many of millions of pounds.

Finally, I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for the disgusting way in which this organisation has squandered many millions of pounds of your countries money. I find it totally unacceptable and would urge you to use all of your power in recouping your peoples money. If the tables were turned, it would be the least I would expect of my government. I would also appreciate your thoughts on the issues I have raised and if you are able to, your intentions in the future regarding these.

I look forward to your reply

Mr Kevin Moffat"

Thought this was worthy of being seen here directly. Absolutely hilarious.

Credit to peter_hmfc for originally posting.

Hilarious all things considered. A big laddie too. Hooof!

What's he, 5th or 6th choice after being turned down by Boyce, Lafferty, Stokes, Church.... ?

"Dear Mr Gustas

I write to you as a concerned and ashamed Scotsman to inform you of an attempt by fellow Scottish people to defraud the Republic of Lithuania of many millions of pounds. You are no doubt aware of the plight of Ukio Bankas, UBIG and the dreadful conduct of the major shareholder in both of these companies Vladimir Romanov. But it is another of his ventures, namely his interest in Heart of Midlothian football club in Edinburgh I would like to draw your attention to. Since 2006 Mr Romanov has ploughed many millions of pounds, estimates believed to be as much as ?85million, which has now turned out to be money he nor his banking groups could afford to invest, and these concerns raised many times over by the financial and football authorities here in Scotland. These concerns were continually ignored by officials at Hearts and also by their support who were happy to accept the success that has turned out to be the people of your countries money. Please also note that Romanov was refused permission to purchase shares at 2 other clubs. This is because he could not fund the regimes he was looking to put in place. This was ignored by Heart of Midlothian. They operated throughout his tenure with substantial losses which have now come to be at the Lithuanian tax payers expense. I would like to reiterate at this point that they have spent ?85 million pounds of your money. I would also like to bring to your attention their failure to pay charities, police costs, healthcare costs and uk taxes owed during this time.

The current state of affairs at Heart of Midlothian sees them in administration and seeking a deal whereby the shares currently owned by UBIG, Ukio bankas and Ukio Bankas security on Tynecastle stadium in Edinburgh is sold to Bidco for the paltry sum of ?2.5million. It is at this point I would like to make you aware of several areas of prime development land in Edinburgh that have sold recently for many millions of pounds over the ?2.5million currently being offered to your people. It is at this point I would also say that it is my opinion that you would not be serving the people of Lithuania if you did not recover as much of their money that this organisation has taken with no intention of paying back. I would urge you to seek trustworthy advice on the value of the assets before proceeding with any deal as there is no doubt accepting an offer of ?2.5 million is depriving your people of many of millions of pounds.

Finally, I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for the disgusting way in which this organisation has squandered many millions of pounds of your countries money. I find it totally unacceptable and would urge you to use all of your power in recouping your peoples money. If the tables were turned, it would be the least I would expect of my government. I would also appreciate your thoughts on the issues I have raised and if you are able to, your intentions in the future regarding these.

I look forward to your reply

Mr Kevin Moffat"

It's hard to believe the CVA was accepted after such a well thought out and..........and eh.........and eh.........!!

Was this written by a primary school bairn??

J.T.F.Robertson

The worst you tube "highlights" video I've ever seen! A 3 yard tap in and a standard tackle!

Likes a flick/backheel.

Regardless of who they sign I hope Cathro and McPhee drum into them that anything but smashing these tramps to pulp this season is unacceptable.

Get Levein and Locke into the dressing room to hammer it home

He looks and sounds like a ****ing carthorse, Lennon seems to like a big lump up front though, he signed Heskey at Bolton, Holt and now this big hammer thrower.

• Hibs boss Neil Lennon insists new striker Deivydas Matulevicius should be judged by what he does on the pitch ? not by his Wikipedia page.

He?s a target-man and he?s mobile. I wouldn?t say he?s prolific but if he was then he certainly wouldn?t be coming to play in Scotland with the attributes that he has.

?Anyone can go by Wikipedia pages and a lot of fans tend to do that, then make a decision on someone based on that. Wikipedia can hide a multitude of sins.

?I hope people judge him on his all-round game because what we?ve seen, we?ve liked.

?For the wages we pay, we also have to take that into consideration as well. He?s got good experience and he?s played at a very high level.

http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2017/07/20/hibs-boss-insists-new-striker-judged-pitch-not-wikipedia-page/

Lennon on BT confirming they are adding a 2nd Liff to their squad over the weekend!!! A young midfielder....

Whoooosh....

alicante jambo

Yes it is, the equivalent of Rankgers and Ceptic

Hivs/sevco/sceptic nowt wrong with that .3 scummy clubs

Vykintas Slivka..check his Wiki page..someone has been busy 7 foot plus and 39 years of age !!!..this is the second Lithuanian it seems !!

Vykintas Slivka..check his Wiki page..someone has been busy 7 foot plus and 39 years of age !!!..this is the second Lithuanian it seems !!

Retired basketball player, Nap.

• Hibs boss Neil Lennon insists new striker Deivydas Matulevicius should be judged by what he does on the pitch ? not by his Wikipedia page.

He?s a target-man and he?s mobile. I wouldn?t say he?s prolific but if he was then he certainly wouldn?t be coming to play in Scotland with the attributes that he has.

?Anyone can go by Wikipedia pages and a lot of fans tend to do that, then make a decision on someone based on that. Wikipedia can hide a multitude of sins.

?I hope people judge him on his all-round game because what we?ve seen, we?ve liked.

?For the wages we pay, we also have to take that into consideration as well. He?s got good experience and he?s played at a very high level.

http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2017/07/20/hibs-boss-insists-new-striker-judged-pitch-not-wikipedia-page/</p>

Roughly translated - "Don't look at his wiki cos he's shite. He wouldn't be joining Hibs if he wasn't utter mince. But on the wages we pay people need to expect players to be crap"

The vermin signing Lithuanians is just poetic brilliance. Hopefully they will get them relegated- now that would be a fitting end to It all

jamboinglasgow

this is weird, though will enjoy the backtracking from Hibs fans.

Being at Juventus and a regular for Lithuania sounds like he is good player, though Italian teams usually have a crazy amount of players on their books.

Batch signing Lithuanians & begging their fans for urgently needed cash!

Who do these muppets think they are?

You couldn't make this shit up!

Going to be interesting to see how they work this one out to be a first along with all the other myths

Who do these muppets think they are?

You couldn't make this shit up!

What goes around, comes around :lol:

Tick tock, Easter Road flats :jjyay:

manaliveits105

Prince Vlad is doing a sting on them - trolling them from his Russian hideaway - he feckin hates them with a passion 

As far as I am concerned it doesn't matter a **** where he is from, the whole Lithuanian chat is chronic. If he is decent then its another one to strengthen their midfield - something we need to be doing, BADLY!! 

black stump

Aye, you wouldn't catch us doing that!

Zal and our former players make it clear whose side they are on and promise Hibs signings it will be war

DEIVYDAS MATULEVICIUS has joked that his dream move to Hibs has cost him the friendship of Marius Zaliukas after the former Hearts captain told him to get ready for war in Edinburgh.

The 28-year-old is close pals with Zaliukas from their time together with the national team and the experienced defender, who also turned out for Rangers, wasted no time in dishing out an ear-bashing after learning of the striker?s switch to Easter Road.

While Zaliukas ? who skippered the Jambos to their famous 5-1 Scottish Cup final demolition over Hibs in 2012 ? was quick to sell him on the virtues of Scottish football, Matulevicious was left in no doubt that he has chosen the wrong side of the capital divide.

http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2017/07/27/lithuania-international-deivydas-matulevicious-jokes-switch-hibs-cost-friends-former-hearts-captain-marius-zaliukas-telling-prepare-war-vykintas-slivka-juventus/

Archived