That letter

HHGH1874FTH

Does anyone have THAT LETTER that was sent to the Lithuania government from that hibs fan whilst we were in administration?thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Dear Mr Gustas

I write to you as a concerned and ashamed Scotsman to inform you of an attempt by fellow Scottish people to defraud the Republic of Lithuania of many millions of pounds. You are no doubt aware of the plight of Ukio Bankas, UBIG and the dreadful conduct of the major shareholder in both of these companies Vladimir Romanov. But it is another of his ventures, namely his interest in Heart of Midlothian football club in Edinburgh I would like to draw your attention to. Since 2006 Mr Romanov has ploughed many millions of pounds, estimates believed to be as much as ?85million, which has now turned out to be money he nor his banking groups could afford to invest, and these concerns raised many times over by the financial and football authorities here in Scotland. These concerns were continually ignored by officials at Hearts and also by their support who were happy to accept the success that has turned out to be the people of your countries money. Please also note that Romanov was refused permission to purchase shares at 2 other clubs. This is because he could not fund the regimes he was looking to put in place. This was ignored by Heart of Midlothian. They operated throughout his tenure with substantial losses which have now come to be at the Lithuanian tax payers expense. I would like to reiterate at this point that they have spent ?85 million pounds of your money. I would also like to bring to your attention their failure to pay charities, police costs, healthcare costs and uk taxes owed during this time.
The current state of affairs at Heart of Midlothian sees them in administration and seeking a deal whereby the shares currently owned by UBIG, Ukio bankas and Ukio Bankas security on Tynecastle stadium in Edinburgh is sold to Bidco for the paltry sum of ?2.5million. It is at this point I would like to make you aware of several areas of prime development land in Edinburgh that have sold recently for many millions of pounds over the ?2.5million currently being offered to your people. It is at this point I would also say that it is my opinion that you would not be serving the people of Lithuania if you did not recover as much of their money that this organisation has taken with no intention of paying back. I would urge you to seek trustworthy advice on the value of the assets before proceeding with any deal as there is no doubt accepting an offer of ?2.5 million is depriving your people of many of millions of pounds.
Finally, I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for the disgusting way in which this organisation has squandered many millions of pounds of your countries money. I find it totally unacceptable and would urge you to use all of your power in recouping your peoples money. If the tables were turned, it would be the least I would expect of my government. I would also appreciate your thoughts on the issues I have raised and if you are able to, your intentions in the future regarding these.
I look forward to your reply

Mr Kevin Moffat"

:cornette: :cornette: :cornette:

Neilson's Shank

That is why I hope we never play them again in a league match before 2020, lets see what state they are in ?fter 5 years in the championship

Shanghai Hearts

What a loser........could not have been Giro day down Fester way...Mr Moffat even used paragraphs!!!! :toilet:  :toilet:

It's really difficult to decide whether this or the 10 years a slaver post is the most hilarious/pathetic thing to come of .net.

:rofl:

Fxxx the SPFL

I remember twins from Earlston diehard Hobbits who went by the surname Moffat I wonder if it was one of them.

I remember twins from Earlston diehard Hobbits who went by the surname Moffat I wonder if it was one of them.

It's not.

He was the self-proclaimed Preston Ambassador To Lithuania, though was understandably pantwetting when the CVA went through, articulately challenging and questioning this action by Tweeting "What the ****?" directly to them.

I've no idea what the international relations between these two European shitepowerhouses are these days.

Cummings missing that penalty was just magic.  Sending our great friends to the championship and quite possibly to oblivion.

Cummings missing that penalty was just magic.  Sending our great friends to the championship and quite possibly to oblivion.

aguvyte7.jpg

He must have been gutted to relegate Hibs to the potential oblivion they now find themselves in.

:(

Fxxx the SPFL

One of our esteemed posters found himself at dinner with mr Moffat in the aftermath of this did he not?

who was the knobend.

who was the knobend.

I believe the correct term for JKBers is actually Arsehole, I don't remember who it was maybe he'll pop in.

Moffat was just some ordinary Hibs fan iirc, broken by their repeated failure, nothing special

I remember when the CVA was accepted, he tweeted "cannot believe this. Literally shaking with rage" or something alone those lines. :rofl:

Who was the guy at the Scotsman trying to derail it as well?

Allegations were made, denied, and, iirc, the mods here asked that they not be repeated

What is so sad is that there are supporters of that club that are earnest in their desire to see Hearts go into extinction.

For this reason I never ever want to see them play a derby ever again.

Fxxx the SPFL

What is so sad is that there are supporters of that club that are earnest in their desire to see Hearts go into extinction.

but look at all the points we will miss out on never mind the hilarity, gifuy etc etc.

This is one of the major reasons hibs ****ed up.  They constantly focus all their attention on us instead of focusing on their own shower of shite.

In 2014 with only 6 games remaining, hibs are in 7th place - a full 6 points clear of 2nd bottom and with a better goal difference of 9 goals.  Instead of focusing on this they throw "relegation parties", start emailing Lithuania, David Cameron :lol:  completley forgetting that there's still football to be played.

Last 6 games Win - 0 Draw - 1 Lose - 5

Then we all know how hilarious the play off final was :lol:  Honestly they are a ****ing joke club and I personally take great satisfaction in how much they have been humiliated.

IIRC Moffatt lives in Preston and is known as Lancashire Hibee over on deluded.net.

It failed big time.

Even the Lithuanians knew the shite and the butthurt that is associated with Lochend.

Hiya kevin pal...

:cornette:

100% with you on this , even though I have ,like everyone else on here, family and good friends who support the green and white shite I can never forgive or forget how they wanted us gone , whether it was directly like the letter writers or the snidey comments that deep down weren't in jest but in hope

I'd love them to become the equivalent of say East Stirling ( apologies to East Stirling fans for using their club as an example)

I'd love them to become the equivalent of say East Stirling ( apologies to East Stirling fans for using their club as an example)

Shitehouse club.

100% with you on this , even though I have ,like everyone else on here, family and good friends who support the green and white shite I can never forgive or forget how they wanted us gone , whether it was directly like the letter writers or the snidey comments that deep down weren't in jest but in hope

100% correct.

My wife has a verminous streak in her, she has a season ticket for the piggery but I would be ecstatic if that shower went bust.

I'm not expecting any "Husband of the Year" awards.

Francis Albert

Apart from pathetic it is also all a bit vague. I am surprised the financial experts haven't established who exactly the creditors of UKio Bankas and UBIG were, how much they lost and what the Lithuanian taxpayers losses actually were.

aguvyte7.jpg

He must have been gutted to relegate Hibs to the potential oblivion they now find themselves in.

:(

ONE day, when his career has come to an end, Cummings will be seen as a Hearts legend.

This is one of the major reasons hibs messed up. They constantly focus all their attention on us instead of focusing on their own shower of shite.

In 2014 with only 6 games remaining, hibs are in 7th place - a full 6 points clear of 2nd bottom and with a better goal difference of 9 goals. Instead of focusing on this they throw "relegation parties", start emailing Lithuania, David Cameron :lol: completley forgetting that there's still football to be played.

Last 6 games Win - 0 Draw - 1 Lose - 5

Then we all know how hilarious the play off final was :lol: Honestly they are a ******* joke club and I personally take great satisfaction in how much they have been humiliated.

The great thing is that even prior to that, a win v St Johnstone would've seen them finish top 6.

Full time score:

St Johnstone 2 Hibernian 0.

The great thing is that even prior to that, a win v St Johnstone would've seen them finish top 6.

Full time score:

I confess to occasionally reading .net I had a gander this week to read the thread on the bus incident.

I came across a thread about bringing the crowds back. In there is an absolute belter of a post about following hibs since 2007 their last silverware season. Effectively they are shite because of cheats and bad luck. It's a joy to read!

You can tell, just from reading that letter, the amount of hurt we have dished out to that club over the years. He genuinely thought this was his chance to finally end the pain of constantly being the diddy club :rofl: What an embarrassment. A real cringe moment from them. The behaviour from their fans during our administration was both disgraceful and hilarious. Throwing relegation parties to rub it in but then actually being relegated yourselves [emoji38] Also that arsehole outside the club store with his flares etc - I wonder how he feels now? Hiding with embarrassment is my guess. I hope they rot in the lower divisions for eternity.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I confess to occasionally reading .net I had a gander this week to read the thread on the bus incident.

I came across a thread about bringing the crowds back. In there is an absolute belter of a post about following hibs since 2007 their last silverware season. Effectively they are shite because of cheats and bad luck. It's a joy to read!

Yeah, everyone who's ever beaten them has done so by cheating, spending out with their means. They have went out there hoping to do their best with teams they could afford. No mention of the loanees who's wages were paid by other clubs, and not a thought given to the spending out with their means to win the first division in 98/99. Everyone else's fault, and that's why their crowds are down.

Seems legit...

El jambo lambrusco

Haha anyone got the pic of that particular cockwomble, lol hope he goes to sleep knowing that forever he will be that nobhead

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Haha anyone got the pic of that particular cockwomble, lol hope he goes to sleep knowing that forever he will be that nobhead

Not going to post a picture of him, but his Facebook page is pretty obvious, when this was first discussed/mocked on here, it was posted. All the stuff you'd expect like pictures of Hector, Hibs styled cartoon characters etc. Unlike the likes of Sergey though, I'm inclined to think the utter humiliation of being known as "that guy" is probably punishment enough. :rofl:

julienbrellier

Glad all the energy and time he spent writing these letters came to nothing.  We won at the end of the day.  Would have loved to have seen a video of him raging when the news of the CVA being accepted was announced.

Full time score:

It was, quite simply, one of the most incredible collapses in football history. That a club in the situation they eventually got themselves into could not dig out a single win against bottom six opposition to save themselves from the play-offs just defied belief.

Not going to post a picture of him, but his Facebook page is pretty obvious, when this was first discussed/mocked on here, it was posted. All the stuff you'd expect like pictures of Hector, Hibs styled cartoon characters etc. Unlike the likes of Sergey though, I'm inclined to think the utter humiliation of being known as "that guy" is probably punishment enough. :rofl:

I remember outing him as a non Lithuanian when he had spent at least a year trolling the EN boards with broken English pretending he was. He trolled that forum for at least 8 years previously. Pretty sad when you think about it.

All roads lead to Gorgie

I would rather they became the equivalent of Third Lanark or Clydebank!

I also hope we never play them again in fact I hope they die.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I remember outing him as a non Lithuanian when he had spent at least a year trolling the EN boards with broken English pretending he was. He trolled that forum for at least 8 years previously. Pretty sad when you think about it.

Fun times. Was your username VladMagic?

maroonlegions

"Dear Mr Gustas

I write to you as a concerned and ashamed Scotsman to inform you of an attempt by fellow Scottish people to defraud the Republic of Lithuania of many millions of pounds. You are no doubt aware of the plight of Ukio Bankas, UBIG and the dreadful conduct of the major shareholder in both of these companies Vladimir Romanov. But it is another of his ventures, namely his interest in Heart of Midlothian football club in Edinburgh I would like to draw your attention to. Since 2006 Mr Romanov has ploughed many millions of pounds, estimates believed to be as much as ?85million, which has now turned out to be money he nor his banking groups could afford to invest, and these concerns raised many times over by the financial and football authorities here in Scotland. These concerns were continually ignored by officials at Hearts and also by their support who were happy to accept the success that has turned out to be the people of your countries money. Please also note that Romanov was refused permission to purchase shares at 2 other clubs. This is because he could not fund the regimes he was looking to put in place. This was ignored by Heart of Midlothian. They operated throughout his tenure with substantial losses which have now come to be at the Lithuanian tax payers expense. I would like to reiterate at this point that they have spent ?85 million pounds of your money. I would also like to bring to your attention their failure to pay charities, police costs, healthcare costs and uk taxes owed during this time.

The current state of affairs at Heart of Midlothian sees them in administration and seeking a deal whereby the shares currently owned by UBIG, Ukio bankas and Ukio Bankas security on Tynecastle stadium in Edinburgh is sold to Bidco for the paltry sum of ?2.5million. It is at this point I would like to make you aware of several areas of prime development land in Edinburgh that have sold recently for many millions of pounds over the ?2.5million currently being offered to your people. It is at this point I would also say that it is my opinion that you would not be serving the people of Lithuania if you did not recover as much of their money that this organisation has taken with no intention of paying back. I would urge you to seek trustworthy advice on the value of the assets before proceeding with any deal as there is no doubt accepting an offer of ?2.5 million is depriving your people of many of millions of pounds.

Finally, I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for the disgusting way in which this organisation has squandered many millions of pounds of your countries money. I find it totally unacceptable and would urge you to use all of your power in recouping your peoples money. If the tables were turned, it would be the least I would expect of my government. I would also appreciate your thoughts on the issues I have raised and if you are able to, your intentions in the future regarding these.

I look forward to your reply

Mr Kevin Moffat"

:cornette: :cornette: :cornette:

And some want them promoted so we can have the debies back, feck em, hope they die a slow and brutal death.Another year in the championship next year and the rot will set in.

Francis Albert

A bit of an over-reaction to one fan-dan writing a letter? I know there were others trying to derail us but the vast majority of Hibs fans didn't get involved actively ... however much they'd have enjoyed our demise. As we would theirs.

Son Of Anarchy

A bit of an over-reaction to one fan-dan writing a letter? I know there were others trying to derail us but the vast majority of Hibs fans didn't get involved actively ... however much they'd have enjoyed our demise. As we would theirs.

Yip. Guys a literary genius. How very dare we criticise someone trying to kill our club. Bad Hearts!

Archived