Unusual Pizza topping.

Turkishcap

Alwayssunnyingorgie

Just had a ****ing amazing idea.

A stake bridie calzone. Obviously it would be the steak and gravy filling in a calzone with loads of cheese on top.

I've never even heard of that chain before. Will definitely be trying one of those soon.

How large is large from them? These pizza places are tricky with their sizing I've found. 

I don't know where is Aus you are but I've had a couple from here before. Pretty good.

https://www.mojosweirdpizza.com.au/#!pg=0&n=WeirdPizzas

They have some unusual ones. Including ones with baked beans and spaghetti.

The sizes are alright but they are a bit pricey.  I am a big laddie and me and the missus will share two.  They have some cracking options.

Some of those weird ones look alright too but I am in Geelong so they probably won't deliver.  :thumbsdown:

Bolognese on a pizza is decent as is a haggis and chicken pizza. That's about as exciting as I get.

i like a bit of blue cheese on a pizza, adds a nice dimension to the flavour

Strangely enough, my wife ordered Tagliatelle Carbonara a few weeks back and it was made with blue cheese. She said it was ok but probably still prefers it made the correct way.

Staying with Carbonara - some of the restaurants in Nice do a pizza with Carbonara as the topping. They call it Carbonatte and it's really delicious. Calorie overload mind!!

Archived