Fancy a bit of death metal tonight?

neave

What does "balls-to-the-wall" even mean? :laugh:

Maybe some sort of death metal code for homosexual sex acts?

Maybe some sort of death metal code for homosexual sex acts?

That'd be my guess. Neave certainly seems like the type.

Waking the Cadaver, one of the most promising and balls-to-the-wall bands around just now, are playing tonight at Ivory Black's in Glasgow just off Sauchiehall Street.

Tickets still available at the door :)

www.myspace.com/wakingthecadaver

'Would have gone; but Evita's on at The Playhouse

That'd be my guess. Neave certainly seems like the type.

Have you seen his latest hobby?

Ouch:boak:

Only joking, Neave...but not really.

Arthur Morgan

Who likes death metal or even heavy metal? it isn't even music just people shouting its really terrible.

You should go to the doctors to get your head checked neave

i love metal but death metal is not music, anything faster than slayer who i would class as the extreme end of thrash metal is just a noise usually with a vocalist who shouts things that nobody could understand. to be fair though i am going to whitesnake tomorrow and i got pelters for that

i love metal but death metal is not music, anything faster than slayer who i would class as the extreme end of thrash metal is just a noise usually with a vocalist who shouts things that nobody could understand. to be fair though i am going to whitesnake tomorrow and i got pelters for that

So you will go and see Whitesnake, but couldent make the free lunch today? ;)

Who likes death metal or even heavy metal? it isn't even music just people shouting its really terrible.

You should go to the doctors to get your head checked neave

:laugh:

Prove it.

So you will go and see Whitesnake, but couldent make the free lunch today? ;)

damn i thought it was tomorrow

I take it none of you took my advice. I really do feel sorry for you.

That was the best gig I've been to. This isn't some post-gig adrenalin rush; that really was fantastic. The sound was perfect and it really was just unbelievably good.

The bouncers ruined it a wee bit by stopping the pits 3/4 of the way through and threatening to throw folk out (me included) for banging into them. TBH, what do they expect when they stand in the middle of a ****ing pit? Also saw a boy in the St Thellick-wannabe full fit (wtf?), so made sure he got a few extra digs :D

Overall, my neck hurts, my back hurts, my hand hurts and my face hurts but it's all been worth it. The death metal scene will thankfully stay alive with bands and fans as dedicated as that.

Also got a plec and met them all. Which was nice.

"Balls-to-the-wall" :laugh:

Pfft, backs to the wall, more like. Lmaolololz.

You may mock, but why don't you tell us what you did last night, Fraser, mate?

My educated guess would be that it would deviate very little from your usual routine of sitting in alone with a smoked sausage supper and a glass bottle of Red Kola in front of Hollyoaks crying and w*nking.

Oh, and 'balls-to-the-wall' is a ****in' great phrase. Fact :D

My educated guess would be that it would deviate very little from your usual routine of sitting in alone with a smoked sausage supper and a glass bottle of Red Kola in front of Hollyoaks crying and w*nking.

:laugh: 'In front of Hollyoaks, and crying'. Classic.

Mate, you moved over to the Old Stand, aye?

I went to the gym for a physically punishing set, came home and had a balanced meal before going to bed fairly early, having watched the football. It's what us perfectly physically conditioned, highly focussed workers do, helps us contribute more to the economy.

Is being "balls-to-the-wall" compatible with diabetes?

Come to think about it, the only part of my daily routine that you got correct was the part about .

but ivory blacks?

really?

theres been a few metal gigs there recently :confused:

and ive heard ppl say its a better venue than the Cathouse :confused::confused:

My Step Daughter is getting a bus to The Hellfest in Clisson, France at some ungodly hour tomorrow morning. She is paying a fortune for ear ache. confused:

My Step Daughter is getting a bus to The Hellfest in Clisson, France at some ungodly hour tomorrow morning. She is paying a fortune for ear ache. confused:

Its called being young Deek :P

Now that I'm a bit more awake than I was last night when I posted, I can't believe that Neave tried to make fun of my Monday night when his consisted of getting all hot and sweaty bouncing around with a bunch of guys in makeup. Weirdo.

It was probably balls-to-the-wall, though. :laugh:

Now that I'm a bit more awake than I was last night when I posted, I can't believe that Neave tried to make fun of my Monday night when his consisted of getting all hot and sweaty bouncing around with a bunch of guys in makeup. Weirdo.

It was probably balls-to-the-wall, though. :laugh:

I can assure you, there was absolutely no bouncing :D

I can assure you, there was absolutely no bouncing :D

Ah, so you were the taker?

Fair play. Balls-to-the-wall. :laugh:

Ah, so you were the taker?

Fair play. Balls-to-the-wall. :laugh:

I'm starting to see why your only childhood pals were ones who played Warhammer all day.

I'm starting to see why your only childhood pals were ones who played Warhammer all day.

Must be because I'm not balls-to-the-wall. :sad:

I suppose this is a bit late, but Ivory Blacks is quite a considerable distance off Sauchiehall Street. It's kind of like saying that The Liquid Rooms are 'just off Leith Walk'.

Ivory Blacks is also a gash venue.

Melt Banana at Oran Mor tonight though. Now yer talking....

Aye, I realised that when I actually got there. Was reading Google Maps in a hurry and underestimated the distance somewhat :D

Archived