Video for Spurs new kit

Rab

I liked the way they launched it. No teasers or suchlike just Twitter and Facebook posts at bang on midnight.

Lucille's Thirsty

Slightly off topic but what Levy has done at Spurs is terrific they are firmly in that top six and their wage bill I believe is ?100M less than the teams they are competing with,surely that can't last I mean Kane is on ?100K and he's seeing players like James Milner at Liverpool who's a good player Kane head might be turned by a bigger club and wage.

rudi must stay

Slightly off topic but what Levy has done at Spurs is terrific they are firmly in that top six and their wage bill I believe is ?100M less than the teams they are competing with,surely that can't last I mean Kane is on ?100K and he's seeing players like James Milner at Liverpool who's a good player Kane head might be turned by a bigger club and wage.

Seems like a team really going places. I don't like how they treat young players though, I believe if they'd kept some (Sigurdsson, Holtby, Carroll) they'd have a stronger squad and might have won something last season or the season before

jamboinglasgow

I like the second version the best, amazing how well that song fits the footage. I do like Grime but that song does not fit the video.

kingantti1874

It won't last imo.. It all comes down to pochettino imo who will leave sooner or later. I also think they will struggle this season at Wembley..

I thought it was an agents promo video for the players they'll need to sell to pay for the ground...........all it was missing was the price tag on their shirt collars

I thought it was an agents promo video for the players they'll need to sell to pay for the ground...........all it was missing was the price tag on their shirt collars

I thought Spurs were pretty much sorted for the new stadium? With PL money, NFL involvement and naming rights I doubt they're far off

crichiejambos

Really like their away blue top.

Well for ?60 you could have one or ?90 you can get an elite one!

Westendjambo

Seems like a team really going places. I don't like how they treat young players though, I believe if they'd kept some (Sigurdsson, Holtby, Carroll) they'd have a stronger squad and might have won something last season or the season before

Should have kept sigurdsson imo but other two would probably wanted to play. Dembele, eriksen, alli and wanyama all in front of holtby and carrol also dier and lamella midfielders. What chance you got lol

rudi must stay

Should have kept sigurdsson imo but other two would probably wanted to play. Dembele, eriksen, alli and wanyama all in front of holtby and carrol also dier and lamella midfielders. What chance you got lol

That's Spurs thinking, same as Chelsea. But there's something good about bringing through your own

Well seeing it's got a ****** on it [emoji3][emoji1008]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chubby1973

There's certainly one young lady who like's the new kit on the twitters reponses!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

hughesie27

Grime music is so bad it defies belief.

100%

Used to live with 2 guys from Birmingham who loved that stuff. Absolutely horrid stuff. The music videos that go along with them are just as bad.

Archived