Go on Croatia - thrash the hholy goalhie and his mates...

Therapist

Hopefully Croatia will send the bigoted neanderthal packing, although there must be a question mark over how hard they will try given they've already qualified. :sad:

The Vulture

I like Croatia, they play nice football and recently have produced some highly talented players like Robert Proceneski and Boban.

They have a great manager and having stuffed England (twice) to qualify and seen off Germany, the last 8 will be a better competition with them in.

If they play their strongest XI they would overcome Poland, but if they play a weakened team I ain't got a clue how they'll do as I don't know how good or not their reserves are.

PresidentRomanov

I'd like to see the fat arsed ponce, suffer some kind of injury :mad:

but if they play a weakened team I ain't got a clue how they'll do as I don't know how good or not their reserves are.

I'd like to think that any reserve players fielded will try their heart out in order to be in with a shout for the starting 11. But basically I just want to see the tournament rid of Boruc. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hopefully Croatia will send the bigoted neanderthal packing, although there must be a question mark over how hard they will try given they've already qualified. :sad:

I'm with you in your campaign to rid football of bigotry. Your commitment to the cause is legendary.

Harry Kinnear

I'm sure Croatia like Poland is largely a Roman Catholic country so any edge will be purely footballing. It pains me to say that Boruc has played well so far sohe may get his big money move

Pants Shaton

I'm with Therapist here; let's banish bigotry from Scottish football.

You don't have to be a member of the 'PC Brigade' to support a noble cause like this.

Catholic, protestant, muslim, atheist, black or white - united by our common humanity.

Here, here.

Hopefully Croatia will send the bigoted neanderthal packing

Is Boruc bhigoted??

A tw*t of the highest order without a shadow of doubt, and neanderthal maybe, but i'm not sure if he's bhigoted :confused:

...Unless crossing yourself is now deemed to be the sign of a bhigot

ToadKiller Dog

I am with therapist on this too,the sooner all bigoted Neanderthals are sent packing out of football and society the better.

join together with the band.

Yip, HE'S a Bigot!! :eek::wacko:

Why is he a bigot?????

Have you considered changing your username to "Terapist"?

The People's Chimp

I'll also join in this campaign to rid football of the blight of bigotry.

Great to see so much support from my fellow posters. Cheers chaps. ;)

Not going to get drawn in of the bigotry debate but I hate Boruc for a number of reasons including his need to ram his religion down peoples throats at every opportunity.

I have my views on religion, they're mine and I keep them to myself.

Pity that @rse couldn't do the same.

Commander Harris

Boruc uses Religion and politics to curry favour with his own support and to wind up opposition supporters much in the same way some Old Firm fans do. I'm not sure if that make boruc or these supporters bigots but it makes them highly distasteful to me. I've no time for Boruc at all, hope he get's stuffed. Croatia have nicer shirts anyway :)

Boruc uses Religion and politics to curry favour with his own support and to wind up opposition supporters much in the same way some Old Firm fans do. I'm not sure if that make boruc or these supporters bigots but it makes them highly distasteful to me. I've no time for Boruc at all, hope he get's stuffed. Croatia have nicer shirts anyway :)

100% agree, Boruc does exactly the same as some posters on here do:sad:

The Corats will field their best team.

All they have done is assure qualification.

They'll want to top the group by getting at least a point tonight.

Get it right up the Ghoalie.

And how is Boruc a "bigot"

Look up the term bigot before you post such rubbish.

You should change your username to "Woosh".

Germany will win tonight with ease.

No chance of seeing that idiot in the tournament again.

Chris Benoit

I'll join the bandwagon, let's rid the world of the bigots one by one starting with boruc! ;)

I'll also join in this campaign to rid football of the blight of bigotry.

Don't you mean bhigotry?

Have you considered changing your username to "Terapist"?

Too slow TC, he's been Terapist for months now. It almost makes him sound cuddly...

But nevertheless, I'm aboard the anti-Boruc bandwagon. I hope he plays a blinder and some team on the continent (preferably the continent furthest from us) drag him off into the sunset so that we won't ever again be subjected to that plank and his 'wee jokes' at Tynecastle. In fact, I hope he plays a blinder right up until the last few minutes of the game...then he'll hopefully clatter some Croatian and they'll win with a last gasp penalty. I'd like to watch him cry on telly.

:)

Glad to see Croatia done the biz against the holy goalie , now he`s on his way back to darkheid. :byebye:

Hans von Luck

Where was his Papa T shirt tonight after getting pumped by the Croats.

Nowhere to be seen, the man is a just a publicity seeker and wannabee Orishman.

The quicker he chucks the Sellik and goes to be closer to his "hero" in Italy then the better it will be for Scottish football.

Can you imagine if it was Zemmama rammin down religon at every derby. :eek:

Where was his Papa T shirt tonight after getting pumped by the Croats.

Nowhere to be seen, the man is a just a publicity seeker and wannabee Orishman.

The quicker he chucks the Sellik and goes to be closer to his "hero" in Italy then the better it will be for Scottish football.

Can you imagine if it was Zemmama rammin down religon at every derby. :eek:

I hate the guy for his antics, however there posters on here who say the UJ is acceptable at Tynie because it is the flag of Great Britain, Boruc had Pope John Paul who was Polish on his t shirt. IMO neither of these have a place in football

Anyway that aside, hate the cretin.

shaun.lawson

Cech had a nightmare last night; Casillas should surely have done better with Sweden's equaliser. Buffon's the best keeper in the world for me - but I'd say him and Boruc have looked the best custodians in the tournament.

The Real Maroonblood
Cech had a nightmare last night; Casillas should surely have done better with Sweden's equaliser. Buffon's the best keeper in the world for me - but I'd say him and Boruc have looked the best custodians in the tournament.

Apparently Boruc is a top bloke.

Commander Harris
Apparently Boruc is a top bloke.

aye, especially when he's at tynie giving a young ball boy who can't be more than 10 years old the nescafe shuffle for not giving the ball back quite as speedily as Boruc expects. he's obviously a classy guy.

Captain America

I am with Therapist, rid this Scottish nation of Bigotry.

Boruc as a goalie is outstanding but as a person is a 1st rate numpty, his actions over passed few years have shown this, flag waving and tshirts in certain games ring a bell.

I didn't see the Tshirt when playing Germans, or when Austria scored their last minute pen.

Goodbye and good riddance hholy goalhie :byebye::byebye::byebye:

Goodbye and good riddance hholy goalhie :byebye::byebye::byebye:

Well at the very least he goes being the best keeper at the finals,TBH the guy was outstanding,if he could stop all his stupidity I think I could tolerate him.

The Real Maroonblood
Well at the very least he goes being the best keeper at the finals,TBH the guy was outstanding,if he could stop all his stupidity I think I could tolerate him.

Could you tolerate his wife?

PresidentRomanov

He was that outstanding, his team never recorded a clean sheet, and exited the tournament with one point :conf11:

He was that outstanding, his team never recorded a clean sheet, and exited the tournament with one point :conf11:

Aye bum,so he was shet right enough.

Archived