Ticket Office Shambles or not?

mitch41

I've moved from the Gorgie to the Roseburn and then moved again within the Roseburn. The TO staff are FANTASTIC!!

Ticket office isn't a shambles. If someone is to blame then it's whoever decided to sell seats without a seating plan. I've just realised that the seat numbers will run the opposite way from the old stand set up. Seat numbers 1-28 starting from the Gorgie end and ascending towards the Roseburn.

Unknown user

I heard the TO appointed a young, untested manager with exciting new ideas, give it a couple of years ;)

I'm wondering how Mitch eventually got on with this shambles?

He must have got things sorted as he's not been back on to complain some more. Still, I'm sure he'll find something else soon enough.

Moved 2 from G lower and 2 from G upper to 4 seats together in section N today.  Took 5 minutes and the TO staff were tremendous.

Stuart Lyon

Finally got asked to call TO but no answer yet!

Just got through and only single seats silver and 3 together in Platinum but back to rows - not ideal given we are auld buggers so politely declined. asked about available seats near our lower Wheatfield ones to be told only one available in row below us. 

Would have preferred to have tried the new stand but its no big deal. Still disappointed its taken them 4 days to contact me - wonder what the system was for following up the requested emails of interest i.e. first come first served, alphabetical by name or some other method.

The Treasurer

He must have got things sorted as he's not been back on to complain some more. Still, I'm sure he'll find something else soon enough.

Think he's moved on to the Walker thread to complain about fans that are complaining about the way Walker has gone about trying to get a move.

delpieroismagic

Hopefully now past the peak of those moving seats - took me about 5 mins to get through and moved 4 to section N upper - staff friendly and helpful. New stand seems to be filling up nicely.

joondalupjambo

I went in yesterday, several security guiys enroute said hello, all very polite and cordial.  Then I wandered round the shop first for a few minutes, ambled across the ticket office counter, waited a couple of minutes, got to the counter, changed seats, took less than 5 minutes, job done.

Of course I was there mid morning.  I blame folk for working.  If they have to come into the office during their lunch hour or at a time that suits them outwith working hours with all the other workers, then what a nightmare.  Working what an outdated task. Be free, roam around, breath the air, smell the roses more and enjoy life.  Working and having to queue what a waste of time :sunny:

Oh and luckily I managed to get the new seat nearer the stairwell so that I can leave even earlier now when the team is playing gash.

PHM me.

Quick question, If the shop is closed tomorrow for the grand unveiling of the new strip at 5pm, how are people who want to buy season tickets, on the first day of the next phase supposed to do so, if they don't want to go online or phone up ?

didn't write that very well but you get the drift

Quick question, If the shop is closed tomorrow for the grand unveiling of the new strip at 5pm, how are people who want to buy season tickets, on the first day of the next phase supposed to do so, if they don't want to go online or phone up ?

didn't write that very well but you get the drift

Ticket office available in person at a booth outside the shop from 1pm tomorrow when shop shuts

Ticket office open as normal from 9am

Ticket office available in person at a booth outside the shop from 1pm tomorrow when shop shuts

So we can go in.

Good.

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Dave McCreery's knee

Ticket office were very good. Took about 10 minutes to get through yesterday but process was quick and staff very helpful. Some people will be disappointed but impossible to please everyone - that doesnt make it a shambles.

David McCaig

The girl I spoke to on the phone couldn't have been any more helpful or friendly.

Harry Potter

The girl I spoke to on the phone couldn't have been any more helpful or friendly.

Yes, very good service.

Big Slim Stylee

He'll be busy writing to Budge demanding another APOLOGY.

jacquijambo

Not.

I agree. Went in this afternoon. Small queue. Got three Cat B tickets. The girl could not have been more helpful. So happy Cat B back and I can have a season ticket again. Can't make Sunday games and these are usually against Celtic, Rangers or Hibs so we are sorted. Looking forward to the new season. HHGH!

davemclaren

I agree. Went in this afternoon. Small queue. Got three Cat B tickets. The girl could not have been more helpful. So happy Cat B back and I can have a season ticket again. Can't make Sunday games and these are usually against Celtic, Rangers or Hibs so we are sorted. Looking forward to the new season. HHGH!

Sounds like there is a specific market for category b tickets.

fraz the postie

The staff have been fine with me,got moved from two seats together to four seats together in a jiffy.

Platinum ,main stand,oh yeh.

2 staff this morning for ST sales didn't seem enough.

edit to add: When served giod service as always from the lassie with the dark hair.

It's since Cathro taken over.

They used to play a simple 442 in the office, but since the 352 pish and a couple of new January starts, it's all gone to hell.

Shite recruitment and strategy to blame.

That's the remit of the evil power hungry Director of Tickets. The new ticket office manager is just a puppet. I've seen notes being passed.

It's Mitch, he can't seem to go more than an hour without calling something to do with Hearts, or more commonly Levein, a shambles.

Stop making things up about me. If Hearts do something good they get praised if wrong you state your feelings. Get over it this is not North Korea.

I think in general things are positive

I think issues might be partly to do with limits in the computer system being used. When I was in renewing on first day it did take an age with things needing written down etc. Practical issues with getting through on phone could be improved.

Some people are negative and maybe enjoy (feeling superior) finding fault.

But it's positive people that achieve more.

davemclaren

Stop making things up about me. If Hearts do something good they get praised if wrong you state your feelings. Get over it this is not North Korea.

The consensus in this thread would suggest they didn't do too badly. I assume you had a bad experience yourself?

Consensus may be majority on here.

Yes you are correct davemclaren.

Hiccups happen and as long as they're sorted out fans buying or switching seats are a priority.

davemclaren

Consensus may be majority on here.

Yes you are correct davemclaren.

Hiccups happen and as long as they're sorted out fans buying or switching seats are a priority.

It's very hard to bring in temps and train them up just for the 3 weeks in the year you are busy. I've always found them helpful. You need some cheering up Mitch. :)

The staff in Hearts ticket office are fabulous no problem there.

Exactly, they printed my card then and there. Great service!

No issues with the three phone calls I've made to the ticket office over this period (moved 2 seats, added a third, moved all 3). Yes, took a while to get through during the moving period - but i think they've struck the right balance, between providing a service that for the other 51 weeks of the year sees a tiny % of the demand it has done this week.

I'd agree no point employing temp staff for such a short period. Likelihood of being able to recruit/train suitable skilled staff on such a short term basis is very low, and would probably lead to uproar from customers at poor service.

It's very hard to bring in temps and train them up just for the 3 weeks in the year you are busy. I've always found them helpful. You need some cheering up Mitch. :)

students (would do this for a few quid extra or even school leavers). Its not rocket .....you know what lol. The staff are fab just give them some help.

I moved within the wheatfield and all was done over the phone and sorted in no time. Yes I had to ring a few times up get through but got through on the 3rd try and the staff were super helpful, as always.

Doing things over the phone is frustrating, most of the thread contributers seem to confirm this........

I have had to change my season ticket target from 13,500 to 14,000 plus..

When you see over 12,000 folk getting season tickets at Hibs, then Hearts will follow suit.....

Roll on the new season......

Doing things over the phone is frustrating, most of the thread contributers seem to confirm this........

I have had to change my season ticket target from 13,500 to 14,000 plus..

When you see over 12,000 folk getting season tickets at Hibs, then Hearts will follow suit.....

Roll on the new season......

Why do you always talk up Hibs ?

Their latest figures are 11600 STs not over 12000.

I have already proved you wrong on another thread regarding your exaggerating Hibs attendances.

Archived