Ticket Office Shambles or not?

mitch41

Care to expand?

They are really busy.  People are trying to move their season ticket seats and it is adding to the workload.

Morgaro Gomis

Care to expand?

It's Mitch, he can't seem to go more than an hour without calling something to do with Hearts, or more commonly Levein, a shambles.

Mr Brightside

I have been trying to get through on the phone since last Wednesday to move seats and it always rings out. Must be overloaded, surely the could have brought in some temps for a couple of weeks over this period.

Deans Jambo

Whoever decided that a couple of days to deal with seat moves this year was all that was required, is seriously out of touch with the support. They must have known a lot of fans are/were looking to move to the new stand as well as those moving from the Roseburn.

Should be able to move seats during renewals online, would've saved a lot of hassle for most folk. Things they should look at implementing next time:

- Online chat to the ticket office in addition to the phones

- Being able to do the move yourself online using the eTicketing site

Hopefully the ticket office in the new stand will be bigger and have more folk able to help (i.e. folk trained on shop floor as well as ticket office).

better_call_saul

I went online and managed to sort my seat in a matter of minutes. For those of us that are technologically equipped for 2017 should take advantage of it and not piss and moan at any given opportunity.

Howdy Doody Jambo

Bring back the terracing rip oot the seats job done and that way if somebody passes wind you can walk on

Mr Brightside

I went online and managed to sort my seat in a matter of minutes. For those of us that are technologically equipped for 2017 should take advantage of it and not piss and moan at any given opportunity.

You can't move from the Roseburn to another area of the ground online.

They are really busy. People are trying to move their season ticket seats and it is adding to the workload.

Aye, must be a nightmare having to do their job.:cornette:

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Was always going to be tough. A bit of patience and understanding would be ideal

A floor/seating plan would solve a lot. Selling seats blindly is mad. KB has provided more info than the club. Agree with the shambles description.

You can't move your seat online though. 

It's Mitch, he can't seem to go more than an hour without calling something to do with Hearts, or more commonly Levein, a shambles.

And needed to start his own thread for attention, rather than add his pointless comment on the season ticket thread.

Son Of Anarchy

Was always going to be tough. A bit of patience and understanding would be ideal

Mitch and co are so well known for those attributes too :whistling:

Jambo 4 Ever

I have been trying to get through on the phone since last Wednesday to move seats and it always rings out. Must be overloaded, surely the could have brought in some temps for a couple of weeks over this period.

agreed

or even got some of the Under 20s players in to help out - some clubs in England do this and it is a great success, and does them no harm

Phil Dunphy

I stood in the queue yesterday for an hour and 45 minutes.

But I didn't feel the need to get upset about it, because I have a sense of perspective.

Prince Buaben

Im

agreed

or even got some of the Under 20s players in to help out - some clubs in England do this and it is a great success, and does them no harm

Why not first team players? 

'Hello Hearts Ticket Centre Juwon speaking... Is it to renew or to move your seat... hears Dialling tone...'

Jambo 4 Ever

Im

'Hello Hearts Ticket Centre Juwon speaking... Is it to renew or to move your seat... hears Dialling tone...'

haha why not!!

Whoever decided that a couple of days to deal with seat moves this year was all that was required, is seriously out of touch with the support. They must have known a lot of fans are/were looking to move to the new stand as well as those moving from the Roseburn.

How long do you think they should have allowed?

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I blame it on the lack of signings that is getting some people's dander up.

You rascal Jonno. Robbo deserting the club was my thoughts, he is clearly not telling the truth when he praises all involved

I've just been in. No queue and moved from section A to T in a matter of seconds. Only saw the seat plan for T. Seemed to be quite a few seats in upper for those looking to move to the stand and not pay platinum.

Luscious Laryea

Try option 1 then extension 8 (all other enquiries). I couldn't get through using 1 then 1 but a very helpful member of staff moved my seat last Thursday for me.

Im

Ha, brilliant!!

Yeah good luck finding that in JKB posters who are renewing..

siegementality

Mods can this please be merged with the season ticket thread, The less attention the whining faced OP gets the better.

I've just been in. No queue and moved from section A to T in a matter of seconds. Only saw the seat plan for T. Seemed to be quite a few seats in upper for those looking to move to the stand and not pay platinum.

Same for me. Great service.

Mr Brightside

Try option 1 then extension 8 (all other enquiries). I couldn't get through using 1 then 1 but a very helpful member of staff moved my seat last Thursday for me.

Didn't try that but seriously tried at least 4 times a day since last Wednesday. My mate managed to go in person today and got our seats swapped.

Only downside is we upgraded to platinum to get a decent seat so paying an extra ?100.

Carl Weathers

Where are folk moving to out of interest? Mostly roseburn to other stands? Or Wheatfield to the main stand?

Hello I have a question.

On Friday 16th can I buy 2 new season tickets online?

Hello I have a question.

On Friday 16th can I buy 2 new season tickets online?

Yes.

The Apprentice

So the OP decides to start a thread and not bother coming back on to explain his post? Really suggest they take up another hobby as following Hearts seems to cause them nothing but misery.

Buffalo Bill

Took me half an hour to get through today. Quite a lot of re-dials but it's not the fault of the staff.

Once through, Amanda couldn't have been more helpful to get me and eight friends a move.

Patience is required re calling in, but I've always found the staff excellent.

Independence

All the sadness in the world and people moaning about a delay in service caused by a good news story for Hearts. Jeez!

Gorgie_Rules

Phone up on lunch 12.30 and was just ringing, phoned back half 1 and got seats changed in 5 mins. Girl on the phone couldn't have been more helpful.

Dont know what all the fuss is about. Its understandable its a going to be a challenging situation for them with an exceptional number of fans looking to move.

The only gripe for me is that they could have had the seating plan available on etickets to make it easier for folk, but this is perhaps restricted by the supplier Ticketmaster as tickets wouldn't actually be for sale, would be view only purposes which maybe isn't possible.

Perth to Paisley

Just wait on the chaos when the club releases the seats for the filled in corners.

Patience is indeed a virtue

Does this mean that the OP has actually renewed ?

Wouldn't be like him to start a negative thread about Hearts just for the fun of it.

Bazzas right boot

It's since Cathro taken over.

They used to play a simple 442 in the office, but since the 352 pish and a couple of new January starts, it's all gone to hell.

Shite recruitment and strategy to blame.

WheatfieldWarrior

I sent in an email as per the process that was outlined for moving seats.

The ticket office called me today to get everything arranged.

Updated smart cards to be posted out.

What was the problem with that?

It's still nearly 3 months to the next home league game, - not sure what the problem is. I'm happy with the ticket office.

Where are folk moving to out of interest? Mostly roseburn to other stands? Or Wheatfield to the main stand?

We've moved from Wheatfield to the new beastie :thumbsup:

Archived