charlie mann (title edited)

Guest jambomickey

rab obanheartsno1

he will be too busy cleaning vlads holiday home before the next tenants arrive fat useless b------:mad:

portobellojambo1
anybody seen or heard fae charlie mann lately?

Rumour has it has been living in Slovakia recently using an assumed name, Vladimir something or other.

Gigolo-Aunt

Charlie Mann is only the voice of Romanov.

I suspect he may be as frustrated as the rest of us with some of the stuff that goes on at Hearts.

Charlie Mann is only the voice of Romanov.

I suspect he may be as frustrated as the rest of us with some of the stuff that goes on at Hearts.

at least he gets paid for it we don't

Guest jambomickey

anybody remember the daft questions he used to ask football managers in interviews when working as a bbc pundit?

anybody seen or heard fae charlie mann lately?

Is there any need for that sort of thing? Totally unnecessary. Maybe he's just sick of reading tripe like this?

But why do you ask anyway? Must be very important if you felt the need to start a whole new thread. Or were you just being rude for the sake of it?

david mcgee

Charlies probably spouting his usual diahorrea in the diggers whilst the great and good replenish his 80 shilling.

Nucky Thompson
Probably busy trying to work out how to make people think Weiss has British experience.
At least you might be able to change your signature this week JR:)

Guest JamboRobbo
At least you might be able to change your signature this week JR:)

I know. It's been stuck on the manager thing for so long, I won't know what to do with myself. :P

Archived