systemx

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Story of Arsenal: 2007-2017

Arsene, we need to replace Viera.

Ok, I buy tippy tappy winger, yes?

FFS Arsene.

Leicester might be well bankrolled but you have to admire their rise. It's very impressive.

Arsenals defence helping!

alicante jambo

It's not Celtics fault, but the Champions League money, plus their overall drawing power they already had, has turned every one of their games into a procession. Their fans are scum but I bet they are bored stupid as well.

Agree with everything you say nookie.

PaulHartley10

Griffiths flat out telling the referee to **** off and receives a quiet word at which he laughs at.

I ****ing hate Celtic.

rudi must stay

Hope for the other teams in my opinion. Celtic don't look anywhere near as good as they were last season

Scott Sinclair's been mince all night

Even when Celtic are not flying, they still just do enough to get the 3points......

The only people who get away with more shit than Celtic fans is Celtic players.

It's no wonder they never lost a game last season when they get away with ****ing murder.

Hilary Briss

Stone wall penalty for Partick in last min denied by ref.............quel suprise !! Total bottle job by referee.

The excuses for not giving a penalty are laughable..embellishing the dive !!

Arsenal and late goals now they come from behind to lead 4-3..that has been a terrific match

Everything wrong with Scottish football encapsulated in that game.

Mismatch

Sectarianism

Referees scared or in awe of celtic

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

How can anyone involved in running Scottish football look at those two games tonight and not think we need to make our league just a tiny bit more competitive?

Definitely a penalty. The Dallas cowboy had clear view but crapped it. Also should have carded Simovic(?) for a tackle from behind.

MacDonald Jardine

It's a song about joining the IRA. They're singing it right now.

I'm aware of that but you then get in to arguments about which one.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Griffiths flat out telling the referee to **** off and receives a quiet word at which he laughs at.

I ******* hate Celtic.

that's the thumb. :) uncouth

How can anyone involved in running Scottish football look at those two games tonight and not think we need to make our league just a tiny bit more competitive?

That's what I've been getting at: it's the kind of game that should be ringing alarm bells at SFA HQ

PeterintheRain

I'm aware of that but you then get in to arguments about which one.

The IRA who planted bombs and slaughtered innocent people or the IRA who planted bombs and slaughtered innocent people.   The  only real difference is that members of the current version are not all happily dead. Worst luck.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

That's what I've been getting at: it's the kind of game that should be ringing alarm bells at SFA HQ

We can't match the EPL for skill level but there's no reason why we can't have the same drama and excitement.

We can't match the EPL for skill level but there's no reason why we can't have the same drama and excitement.

We can, maybe not in games involving Celtic but the 2 Dundee derbies I've watched have been cracking games.

The problem lands with UEFA as they are chucking money at the Champions League and don't care about how it imbalances the smaller leagues.

Football is swimming in cash and has never been so globally popular and there is no need for the gap between clubs to be this wide.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

We can, maybe not in games involving Celtic but the 2 Dundee derbies I've watched have been cracking games.

That's true. Good point.

Great start to the EPL season. Sky will be licking their lips if that sort of entertainment keeps up consistently. Watched tonight as in Majorca but wouldn't usually as cancelled sky sports last year. Last 2 or 3 seasons the EPL has been over with more than 5 games to go and relegation has been almost the same story. If every game offered half the entertainment shown tonight sky sports would be worth it. Reality (in my opinion) is that league has been consumed by money and the fear of losing overtakes the joy of winning, due to the huge sums of money involved in remaining part of that league. Sadly, the money may bring in some of best players but reality is there's that much at stake financially teams concentrate on how best to stay part of it rather than just play football to enjoy and hopefully win a match

MacDonald Jardine

The IRA who planted bombs and slaughtered innocent people or the IRA who planted bombs and slaughtered innocent people. The only real difference is that members of the current version are not all happily dead. Worst luck.

You know what I mean and you probably know the arguments.

I don't agree with it but the IRA of the Merry Ploughboy are now seen differently in the Irish Republic.

Bazzas right boot

The problem lands with UEFA as they are chucking money at the Champions League and don't care about how it imbalances the smaller leagues.

Football is swimming in cash and has never been so globally popular and there is no need for the gap between clubs to be this wide.

This is true in life, not just Football.

They always said that defending was a dying art and they were right.

The way football is now there is no place for an old school defender who can actually make tackles and go shoulder to shoulder with an attacker.

Salah will be an excellent signing for Liverpool and with or without Coutinho they are a fantastic side going forward.........................but the defence !!!

All the eggs seem to be going into one basket in chasing Van Dijk but he is not the only centre back in the world and they need a top class centre back right now

Salah will be an excellent signing for Liverpool and with or without Coutinho they are a fantastic side going forward.........................but the defence !!!

All the eggs seem to be going into one basket in chasing Van Dijk but he is not the only centre back in the world and they need a top class centre back right now

klopp should swallow his pride and bring sakho back into the side

chester copperpot

klopp should swallow his pride and bring sakho back into the side

Sakho ain't the answer either mate. Seems to always want an age on the ball.

A new goalie and a monster centre half along with a LB (hopefully Robertson will come good).

Liverpool will score plenty of goals this season but will concede hunners also.

Archived