• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fife and Lothians Cup Final

Tranent 1 Broxburn 0

C,mon the Big T

Eh TYT!!

the jambo poet

Great game and Tranent deserved winners in the end due to their second half display. They created quite a few chances against a good Broxburn side. First trophy in 40 years and they have a chance to double the haul on Saturday against Bonnyrigg Rose @ Bathgate in the Easy of Scotland cup.

• 2 months later...

Wonder why no there is no apology from by sport for the fool language tonight usually mention it at the drop of a hat

Hate to bring up the obvious.I heard the merry ploughboy.Word for word.Surely that's banned .They have a classic repetoire tonight.jags shouted it down.good on them.

Hate to bring up the obvious.I heard the merry ploughboy.Word for word.Surely that's banned .They have a classic repetoire tonight.jags shouted it down.good on them.

That's the one I was referring to.

I was in classes at Leith Academy with the son of a duffel coat wearing manager in the early '80's. He sang it that often I still recognise it and most of the words.

Good save from the free-kick by Cerny. Goal from the subsequent corner - deflected shot from the edge of the box

MacDonald Jardine

I can't quite believe I'm typing this but why would it be banned?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

That's the one I was referring to.

I was in classes at Leith Academy with the son of a duffel coat wearing manager in the early '80's. He sang it that often I still recognise it and most of the words.

yes mate it wound me up no end in 60s 70s

you obviously don't know that song bud

ok you're knocking a rise out of me lol

I was watching this to see how Sammon got on.

No point. Partick can't land a punch on this Celtic team.

If Sammon was a centre half he would be seeing plenty of the ball but up front or out to the left he'll be lucky to receive 2 passes a half. He'll either be chasing Teirney in his own half or sitting scratching his baws waiting.

Like a training game for them.

It's a song about joining the IRA. They're singing it right now.

alicante jambo

H/T 0-1 pretty dross

Crap game tbh.As i thought all celtic partick trying to hit them on the break.Although the goal was a handball.

All roads lead to Gorgie

Sammon won a header...jeezz

He must have been looking the other way and didn't see the ball coming towards his heid.

Crap game tbh.As i thought all celtic partick trying to hit them on the break.Although the goal was a handball.

I did think it hit his arm on the way in

alicante jambo, on 11 Aug 2017 - 8:41 PM, said:

It did mate but its celtic so we can maybe pretend.lol

:tiny:

I quite enjoy watching Scottish football games but any game involving Celtic are unwatchable, such is the gulf between them and the rest.

alicante jambo

I quite enjoy watching Scottish football games but any game involving Celtic are unwatchable, such is the gulf between them and the rest.

Its like watching u16s v u20s.

Its like watching u16s v u20s.

It's not Celtics fault, but the Champions League money, plus their overall drawing power they already had, has turned every one of their games into a procession. Their fans are scum but I bet they are bored stupid as well.

rudi must stay

Partick could have gone 2 up top there. But instead they stay with 1 up top and sub a decent goal threat. Can't see them hurting Celtic again, but there you go hope they do..

Archived