Wenger signs new 2 year deal

milky_26

Bridge of Djoum

Arsenal must be the most boring team in world football. They desperately needed change but the owners don't give a ****.

Boring?

As in how? They are capable of playing some of the best football around, and have been for quite some time.

3 league titles, 2 doubles, 7 FA cups.

Aye, boring as ****

Regal Kingston

That league rewards failure.

A shocking season for Arsenal and until you get a champions league place for an FA cup win that tournament is an irrelevance.

A nice day out in May but that's about it.

His failure to spend money on a decent striker verged on negligence. Everybody could see they needed to splash the cash but time and time again they failed to and missed out on the big names.

They are now so far behind players like Mbappe and Lacazatti would not even consider joining Arsenal.

Terrible decision

Dusk_Till_Dawn

I know they are but champions league is a greater competition more prestige.

It really isn't.

It really isn't.

Given they have never won it, I reckon many Arsenal fans would take it over the league.

Without the Champions League might just put in a decent challenge for league.

A poor start and all the nonsense will start over again.

Thursday night football is new to them as well.

Who is going to replace Sanchez.

Not looking good for them already.

If Arsene Wenger is boring. What does that make the likes of Tony Pulis, Sam Allardyce, Mark Hughes and others?

Shite!

All roads lead to Gorgie

I have followed Arsenal since a young age for reasons I have stated on here before. I have mixed feelings about Arsene staying as he does seem like the old boy with his favourite seat in the pub and woe betide anyone else using it. Arsenal go on some great runs but always slump for a period in a season. The problem is Chelsea, City and an improving Spurs and Liverpool sort out the slumps quicker. Who knows maybe the cup has refreshed the appetite for trophies in the management and team and the league title will be attainable but it will take a huge investment which I still doubt will be forthcoming.

Maroon Sailor

I have followed Arsenal since a young age for reasons I have stated on here before. I have mixed feelings about Arsene staying as he does seem like the old boy with his favourite seat in the pub and woe betide anyone else using it. Arsenal go on some great runs but always slump for a period in a season. The problem is Chelsea, City and an improving Spurs and Liverpool sort out the slumps quicker. Who knows maybe the cup has refreshed the appetite for trophies in the management and team and the league title will be attainable but it will take a huge investment which I still doubt will be forthcoming.

Spurs and Liverpool haven't won the Premier League and I doubt Chelsea or Man City would have either if they hadn't had a bottomless pit of Russian and Arab cash to buy it.

Can't understand Arsenal fans having a go at Wenger. I mean what's he ever done for the club ?

CRWJambo1991

Personally I think the way he's been treated is a disgrace.

The man achieved an entire season unbeaten, he's won the fa cup, he's produced arguably one of the best strikers I've ever seen in the prem.

Finishing forth is a problem to fans why? Arsenal aren't able to compete with the likes of the Manchester clubs cash wise.

Archived