Pre season in Ireland

jambo-fletch

They needed the home tie against Lincoln Red Imps to progress last season....just saying likes

Fair one mate LOL

The other thing, Linfield might lose the San Marino team if their minds are fixated on Celtic

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
portobellojambo1

Has there ever been any mention at all if tickets are needed for next Saturday's game against Linfield in Belfast.

Has there ever been any mention at all if tickets are needed for next Saturday's game against Linfield in Belfast.

Good question, but must surely be pay at the gate - It's at Windsor Park, so plenty of space I think

I'd be surprised if it's not just patg like it was last time I was over on 2003.

Im going to Dublin.   I've given up  waiting on an announcement from the club. Will just travel without tickets. 

the general

Im going to Dublin.   I've given up  waiting on an announcement from the club. Will just travel without tickets. 

wont be all ticket

Would be surprised if this not's just patg tbh.

Edit: just emailed St. Pats & there's a cash gate on the night.

Cheers 

Mate phoned Tynecastle and was told advance sales or cash at gate

Hearts won't be selling anything for this

Glad I booked flights when I did a week or so ago. ?90 return from Edinburgh with FlyBe.

But annoyingly, I'm not going to the game. I'm going across with the missus to meet the family :muggy:

Are most people just paying at the gate or actually taking up the advance sales via Ticketmaster?

I am thinking pay at the gate shouldn't be a problem

loveofthegame

Are most people just paying at the gate or actually taking up the advance sales via Ticketmaster?

I am thinking pay at the gate shouldn't be a problem

Pay at the gate for me. The stadium holds about 18,000 I think, getting in won't be an issue.

Pay at the gate for me. The stadium holds about 18,000 I think, getting in won't be an issue.

Cheers LOTG - didn't think there was any danger of filling Windsor Park, just wanted to get peoples views

Away fans in the North Stand apparently

For anyone getting the ferry, this may be a bit of a crapper if going down the A77.

I suppose would help with the average speed cameras although at only 600m probably not that much of a delay.

http://www.dgnews-sport.co.uk/?art=7970&page=home&title=CONCERNS+RAISED+OVER+A77+ROAD+WORKS+PLAN

Will try and find out more about specific dates.

fireeagle51

My guess is that about 1000 of us jambos will be there in full voice

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived