Toys we wish we got......

hueyview

Jambof3tornado

I'm beginning to wonder if I'm autistic, or something, but what were you supposed to do with an Action Man? I had a Colditz German sentry one (gripping hands but sadly no eagle eye), and apart from taking it's uniform off and puting it back on, there was f' all else to do with it. I didn't know anyone else who had one at the same time as me.

String+carrier bag=endless fun throwing action man out the bedroom window hoping his homemade parachute would slow his descent!!

I'm beginning to wonder if I'm autistic, or something, but what were you supposed to do with an Action Man? I had a Colditz German sentry one (gripping hands but sadly no eagle eye), and apart from taking it's uniform off and puting it back on, there was f' all else to do with it. I didn't know anyone else who had one at the same time as me.

So, you couldn't think of anything else to do with it other than take its clothes off?

:oohmatron:

So, you couldn't think of anything else to do with it other than take its clothes off?

I was kind of expecting that.  :illogical:

The deviance of your average kickbacker continues to astound me :lol:

Archived