Viktor Noring Starts

tian447

Mars plastic

Dreadful goalie.

Be assured, My contacts assure me you'll not see him play again.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spot on, you never get the decisions that sway games in your favour at Castle greyskull.

100% fouls on him that lead to their goal.

Correct!!!

Elias Henry Furst

Dreadful goalie.

As of yesterday he was starting all 3 remaining games.

Bad mistake today, interesting to see if your contacts are correct.

Alwayssunnyingorgie

I think he done OK. Maybe Jack needs to sit out the rest of the season so he realises that he isn't untouchable next season. Noring should have been no 1 this season imo.

This is why message boards are full of shite.

Those watching day in day out can see Hamilton is better.

We need to get a solid keeper

No he is not.

I hope Noring starts next week.

Noring done well the day considering he's had f.... all 1st team games

Selkirk_Jambo

No he is not.

I hope Noring starts next week.

Yep. Noring should have caught the first ball but was fouled in the follow up. He's earned the chance to show what he can do over the next couple of games.

Nucky Thompson

Dreadful goalie.

Ok. I'll be on to flag up this post on Wednesday when he starts.

My contacts :rofl:  :rofl:

Shocking error for goal (Defence stood and watched though), but I would stick with him next two games.

Made a mistake in first half when he dragged it over the line for a corner.

Wow, you actually class that as a mistake? Plain as day that he could do nothing about the pitch being so slippery that he slid out with the ball ffs

Not read any posts but...simply...

Hearts need to bin two keepers

And sign two new keepers (or find one or two from academy).

TyphoonJambo

Might as well give him a game for the next two. If he turns out to be the new Cruiky then keep him. If not, then it's a toss up between him and Hamilton as to who is number two to our new keeper.

The hierarchy have said after today that he won't play again.

Thank you for that, I feel so stupid that I was not speaking to the real management team.

Captain Canada

Playing behind our shambles of a defence would give any keeper the jitters. Hoping for a settled back line next season with defenders who'll put everything on the line to prevent a goal.

Ridiculous if true. Made some good saves and looked solid. Mistake for Rangers goal where he should have caught it but was then fouled.

Did well considering that was his first ever game for us and was thrown in away at Ibrox.

He should start next week and give him a proper chance.

Jambo 4 Ever

Where did you hear that?

I'd say we have a goal keeping crisis on our hands as neither Hamilton nor Noring are anywhere near good enough.

Absolutely pathetic error today which has cost us dearly.

Joe Hearts

Got his chance, proved he is not as good as Hamilton, should never be seen at Hearts again.

Got his chance, proved he is not as good as Hamilton, should never be seen at Hearts again.

Hamilton is absolutely mince.

Would give Noring another few matches. Throwing him in for his first ever match against Rangers at Ibrox and then dropping him again is hardly giving him a chance.

letsalldothebeattie

And showed why he's been benched all season. Made a clanger yesterday for McKay goal like he did in pre season at Dunfermline when he was beaten at his near post at a crazy angle. Not good enough we should have a capable no.2 that will be good enough to step in if Hamilton needs taken out the firing line and Noring isn't capable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fraggle1990

Still fancy him over Jack everyday of the week. Better shot stopper, distribution better, commanding, orders about the defence.

Although he made a mistake did any other hearts player make one ?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Neither should be regular first team keeper at Hearts. Signing a new one should be amongst the biggest priorities for next season.

Winston Ingram

Noring has another year on his contract. Unless he has somewhere else to go, it's not as easy as just getting rid. Hamilton has a contract until 2020 meaning the club won't be of a mind to give him away. If they loan him out, it's an admission he has failed this season which might do irreparable damage. 

All very well saying we need to sign at least goalkeeper (and we do) but we need to find a way of getting rid of at least one of two existing GKs who have deals. 

Neither should be regular first team keeper at Hearts. Signing a new one should be amongst the biggest priorities for next season.

So let's be clear here.

A keeper comes in for his competitive debut at Ibrox.

He makes a string of excellent saves doing a really good job of pushing the ball to safety at the same time.

Kicks the ball really well and generally has good distribution.

But makes one wrong decision which costs us a goal and he's immediately not good enough? Dubious goal at that because I watched it again on sportscene and for me challenging the keeper in the air should be a foul.

Maybe if he had played 20 or more games this season he wouldn't have made that mistake.

What I do know is while I still like Hamilton and believe he's got a good future ahead of him, I saw enough to know Noring should have been between those sticks long before now.

Apart from the goal I thought he did well.looks a better keeper than Hamilton. Still need a new number 1

He had an outstanding performance blemished by one horrendous mistake - although he was fouled by Garner.

Give him the last two games.

So let's be clear here.

He makes a string of excellent saves doing a really good job of pushing the ball to safety at the same time.

But makes one wrong decision which costs us a goal and he's immediately not good enough? Dubious goal at that because I watched it again on sportscene and for me challenging the keeper in the air should be a foul.

Maybe if he had played 20 or more games this season he wouldn't have made that mistake.

What I do know is while I still like Hamilton and believe he's got a good future ahead of him, I saw enough to know Noring should have been between those sticks long before now.

Well said Bauld!

How many 'mistakes' has Hamilton made?

132goals1958

Apparently one newspaper suggested we might be in a pickle having Jack and Viktor vying for the goalkeeping jersey

Tommy Brown

About time we took TV companies to task, constantly showing Daly getting advice from Levein.

When are they going to start showing Levein sneaking up be beside Cesny and Mars Plastic for directions.

The hierarchy have said Noring won't start another game.:rofl:

Stephen Muddie

Wasn't at game, working all weekend...

Thought Noring had a really strong show barring that ridiculous attempt at being smart and failing? Whatever he tried lol, that was a shame.

I'd keep him in the sticks rest of season

Where did you hear that?

I can't reveal my source but the club have total faith in Jack and Noring is not rated at all.

Jack will be back in goal for Wednesday night and Noring will be released next week.

Livvyjambo

I can't reveal my source but the club have total faith in Jack and Noring is not rated at all.

Jack will be back in goal for Wednesday night and Noring will be released next week.

If noring is under contract it will cost to release him

Jambo 4 Ever

Fair enough... but it will surely cost us to release Noring.

Did your source suggest if there will be a new number 1 for next season?

That would be simply ridiculous. Jack can count himself extremely fortunate to have played 45 consecutive games this season. Abe4deen last week was completely unacceptable

I'd be very surprised if Noring doesn't play final two games. Cathro needs to play him.

I'd imagine it's fairly likely he'll be away in the summer.

I thought error aside he looked very competent on Saturday

Winston Ingram

That would be simply ridiculous. Jack can count himself extremely fortunate to have played 45 consecutive games this season. Abe4deen last week was completely unacceptable

I'd be very surprised if Noring doesn't play final two games. Cathro needs to play him.

I'd imagine it's fairly likely he'll be away in the summer.

I thought error aside he looked very competent on Saturday

And a bit of a pointless exercise... one game, then out and freed! If you applied that logic to every player who makes an error (not least in first game for a year) you'd have a hell of a turnover. 

So let's be clear here.

No arguments there. He should have had game time under Neilson never mind Cathro. I'll stick by my previous comments though, that neither are good enough to be the regular starter for anything but a very mediocre Hearts team. I guess it all depends on what we are aiming to be and recent evidence its not exactly positive on that front.

Fair enough... but it will surely cost us to release Noring.

Did your source suggest if there will be a new number 1 for next season?

Maybe not - if he has asked to be released.

johnking123

Error aside. Thought he had a good game. Would keep him in goals for next two games.

Dreadful goalie.

you a full of it, Noring starts tonight

Elias Henry Furst

Dreadful goalie.

As of yesterday he was starting all 3 remaining games.

Bad mistake today, interesting to see if your contacts are correct.

Noring won't play again.

Good call boys.

:cornette:

Morgaro Gomis

Hamilton is carrying a knock otherwise he would have played.

:rofl: :rofl:

Elias Henry Furst

Hamilton is carrying a knock otherwise he would have played.

Course he is.

:laugh:

Archived