Weekend football

Mikey1874

PeterintheRain

Celebrating qualifying for Europe for the first time?

They've not qualified for Europe. They fail the FFP rules and must be thrown out by the GFA(gtf).  Unless the GFA(gtf) are just a front for the Glasgow scum.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
John Findlay

This season has already gone waaaay past disaster.

Has it? How would you describe killie's, Motherwell, Dundee, Hamilton and ICT's season?

PeterintheRain

That's the difference between us and them. We couldn't come back last week when they had 10 men despite all the pressure.

If you add up all the late goals rangers get it's probably the difference between them being 3rd to being 6th.

Jamie walker missing penalties against Ross County and Inverness didn't help.   The bigots in black who cheat for their beloved Glasgow scum didn't help.

Our great and glorious fans booing their arses off or sitting in silence instead of driving the team on at the end of games didn't help.

If sevco are allowed into European football instead of us due to GFA(gtf) corruption then I hope their fans meet a grisly end at the hands of their brother Nazis in some dark shitehole corner of the continent.

MacDonald Jardine

That's the difference between us and them. We couldn't come back last week when they had 10 men despite all the pressure.

If you add up all the late goals rangers get it's probably the difference between them being 3rd to being 6th.

It always has been and we should be looking to change that.

A win of any kind would be a bonus at the moment though.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

MacDonald Jardine

Jamie walker missing penalties against Ross County and Inverness didn't help. The bigots in black who cheat for their beloved Glasgow scum didn't help.

Our great and glorious fans booing their arses off or sitting in silence instead of driving the team on at the end of games didn't help.

If sevco are allowed into European football instead of us due to GFA(gtf) corruption then I hope their fans meet a grisly end at the hands of their brother Nazis in some dark shitehole corner of the continent.

Do they not already have a certificate?

Your Nazi comment is just cringeworthy.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Watching the highlights. Beerman, Bates, Wilson and Tavernier must be a strong contender for worst Rangers/The Rangers back four of all time.

Archived