Vacancy - Head of Fitness

Walter Bishop

Probably come just to get w away from Andy Carroll [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stonehaven created them. Never tried one. Chipper up here dyed everything red the day before the cup final. A red fish supper. Just not right!

Didn't know it was a Northern thing! Last time I had a fish supper up there the fish still had the skin on, that's not right either :)

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Didn't know it was a Northern thing! Last time I had a fish supper up there the fish still had the skin on, that's not right either :)

Skin on? That's not normal!!! Kind of thing you get in Blackpool. The Bay in Stonehaven you won't beat. The Carron in Stonehaven created the Mars Bar supper I think

RustyRightPeg

Were West Ham a particularly fit club ? I don't watch any EPL

Every PL club are miles ahead fitness wise of SPL clubs. Whether that'll translate, who knows.

Jambo 4 Ever

Every PL club are miles ahead fitness wise of SPL clubs. Whether that'll translate, who knows.

Fingers crossed!

Won't do any harm that's for sure

Were West Ham a particularly fit club ? I don't watch any EPL

Had more than their share of injuries so he'd have been busy. Carroll probably needs his own fitness coach. He got injured opening a present FFS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bauld willie

Didn't look like that when Celtic played Man City twice.

I honestly dont think there is much in it.

Jambo 4 Ever

I disagree.

Perhaps apart from Celtic, the EPL players are way ahead in terms of fitness and physique.

kingantti1874

Rubbish man.. Did you watch England v Scotland.. Was like we were playing a different species.. Our guys are so slow and flabby..

Skin on? That's not normal!!! Kind of thing you get in Blackpool. The Bay in Stonehaven you won't beat. The Carron in Stonehaven created the Mars Bar supper I think

Aye skin on, put me right off like!

If I mind right it was a chipper on the front near the amusements in Aberdeen :/

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Aye skin on, put me right off like!

If I mind right it was a chipper on the front near the amusements in Aberdeen :/

Think that used to be Willie Millers :) Skippers if we are thinking of the same one

Think that used to be Willie Millers :) Skippers if we are thinking of the same one

Skinners more like :)

Francis Albert

So what we been doing since Jan then ?

Few players since January have flogged themselves enough to test their fitness/

Damnit was going to illegally download and RIP a copy of the Bleep test and apply for that but the weather was too nice...

allystrachan

It would be interesting to hear his approach to fitness, strength & conditioning for football & what sort of ideas or changes he's going to bring with him from down south.

Son Of Anarchy

Is that the one on corner south end of high street?

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/pages/vacancies

Surprised this is something we are advertising for? I would have thought we are big enough to target someone specifically and approach them?

Advertising can help attract better candidates

We don't always know who is available

West Ham to Hearts. Pretty good.

It would be interesting to hear his approach to fitness, strength & conditioning for football & what sort of ideas or changes he's going to bring with him from down south.

I do know there are improvements that can be made.

John Hill did great. But for example there were some concerns within the club about doing too much training and putting excessive demands on some players.

Always improvements to be made.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Is that the one on corner south end of high street?

That's the Mars Bar one yeah.

Bay is on the waterfront near the Lido

Son Of Anarchy

That's the Mars Bar one yeah.

Bay is on the waterfront near the Lido

Stop off there frequently so will try the bay next week :thumbsup:

I disagree.

Perhaps apart from Celtic, the EPL players are way ahead in terms of fitness and physique.

A lot of that comes down to genetics.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Stop off there frequently so will try the bay next week :thumbsup:

You won't be disappointed I'm sure

jamboinglasgow

Welcome to Hearts Tom. 

Sounds a promising addition, and very young. But being first team fitness coach for West Ham is not to be sniffed at and hopefully he can bring what is needed to develop the players to a high level of fitness and conditioning.

The Treasurer

I do know there are improvements that can be made.

John Hill did great. But for example there were some concerns within the club about doing too much training and putting excessive demands on some players.

Always improvements to be made.

Anyone could get a bunch of players fit by running up sand dunes etc but getting them in peak physical condition to play football is a totally different matter.

A good fitness coach can be vital, hopefully this guy "fits" the bill

Archived